GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

Update, Rockwell re M&S have replied to my Account sold in dispute letter, sent weeks ago.

Enclosed application form, and a letter saying they wont get into corespondance regarding enforceability, and will take further recovery action if payment proposal isnt made.

Well, M & S sent all the stuff last time, Niddy confirmed Enforceable, but what Rockwell sent, isnt.

So will treat as UE for now, and send Missing prescribed terms tomorrow.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update, Link Financial Re Barclaycard have finally sent something.

Application form / Agreement. Looks like it was a microfisure or something because its so small i can barely read it without a magnifying glass.

Appears to have prescribed terms (not sure if it shows all the PT's) but no past or current terms and conditions, which they did state they would send in their original letter.

So will send to Niddy for a look, but i have a feeling i know the answer (hopefully).
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
        So will send to Niddy for a look, but i have a feeling i know the answer (hopefully).
        fingers crossed!
        When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Niddy confirms Barclaycard is

The prescribed terms they sent, are not those that came with the agreement.

So will send missing prescribed terms tomorrow.

Cheers your Nid-Ship!

Comment

Little update.

Rockwell re M&S have replied to previous letter, on hold while they investigate.

Natwest have again said, that they require a signature to complete the CCA Request. The standard tick box template they sent previously.

So i will send back a 1 liner saying refer to my previous letter and enclose a copy of the no signature template.

They can keep this up as long as they like lol.

Wish they would learn from the other Natwest account and just confirm no CCA and move on, wasting postage stamps here.
            Last edited by SXGuy; 13 October 2012, 10:08.

Comment

Forgot to say earlier, Natwest returned my letter i sent them previously, and they have circled around the bit that says section 77-79 and they have put a big cross over CCA1974.

I dont know what twats they have working for them, but they seem to think that it doesnt apply from the way they have crossed it out.

Comment

Forgot to say earlier, Natwest returned my letter i sent them previously, and they have circled around the bit that says section 77-79 and they have put a big cross over CCA1974.

I dont know what twats they have working for them, but they seem to think that it doesnt apply from the way they have crossed it out.
                Sounds like someone in the Chief Executive office learning to play noughts and crosses.

SH

Comment

LOL well. if it goes the same way as last time, ill reply with my er you dont need a sig letter, and they will reply with, a SAR is £10 not £1.

The CCA Request Merry go round.

Comment

little update

Triton RBS inhouse puppets are now dealing with the Mint agreement, So have replied with account sold in dispute.

See what happens.

Comment

Update.

GPB Solicitors on behalf of IQOR and Lloyds have written.

They have been contacted by iQor in relation to monies owed to lloyds.
                      If full payment or proposal isnt made within 10 days, they may be instructed to commence legal proceedings.

Says they are instructed NOT to enter into correspondance with you at this stage but to refer the matter to iQOR.

So will send threat 0 gram, letter before action, to iQor.

Should i send a copy to GPB as well?

Comment

Update.

GPB Solicitors on behalf of IQOR and Lloyds have written.

They have been contacted by iQor in relation to monies owed to lloyds.
                        If full payment or proposal isnt made within 10 days, they may be instructed to commence legal proceedings.

Says they are instructed NOT to enter into correspondance with you at this stage but to refer the matter to iQOR.

So will send threat 0 gram, letter before action, to iQor.

Should i send a copy to GPB as well?
                        I would if it were me............

Comment

hey guys.

Got an update that i feel deserves a bit of attention, its gotten stupid now and ive personally had enough.

DLC / Hilliesden re MBNA, have sent my mother one of there template letters, saying they have checked the land registry and see shes a home owner and will be applying for a CCJ and charging order within the next 7 days if payment proposal isnt made.

Now i have had a number of letters from them admitting UE, they continue to send out their junk regarding this debt as a matter of course and i have been willing to ignore it, because i know they have nothing to produce at court.

But this is the first threat she has received since last December when they first started with this nonsense.

Other DCA's and credit card companies, have closed their accounts by now, and DLC continue to try and keep this open when they know full well MBNA have nothing to produce.

I assume that MBNA have also told them this in writing, so what they hope to acheive i do not know.

But what i feel is not on anymore is threating stuff they have no right to threaten, based on the fact no CCA has ever turned up, they admit 3 times thats its UE, and now they threaten charging orders.

I am seriously thinking of now reporting them to all the relevant bodies, and i wonder if someone can help me to complie a list of people i need to contact and how my letter should be formatted?

Niddy, if you read this, maybe you could help to stop these twats once and for all, as i am now sick of it. Maybe a Niddy special would work, i dont know.

Comment

hey guys.

Got an update that i feel deserves a bit of attention, its gotten stupid now and ive personally had enough.

DLC / Hilliesden re MBNA, have sent my mother one of there template letters, saying they have checked the land registry and see shes a home owner and will be applying for a CCJ and charging order within the next 7 days if payment proposal isnt made.

Now i have had a number of letters from them admitting UE, they continue to send out their junk regarding this debt as a matter of course and i have been willing to ignore it, because i know they have nothing to produce at court.

But this is the first threat she has received since last December when they first started with this nonsense.

Other DCA's and credit card companies, have closed their accounts by now, and DLC continue to try and keep this open when they know full well MBNA have nothing to produce.

I assume that MBNA have also told them this in writing, so what they hope to acheive i do not know.

But what i feel is not on anymore is threating stuff they have no right to threaten, based on the fact no CCA has ever turned up, they admit 3 times thats its UE, and now they threaten charging orders.

I am seriously thinking of now reporting them to all the relevant bodies, and i wonder if someone can help me to complie a list of people i need to contact and how my letter should be formatted?

Niddy, if you read this, maybe you could help to stop these twats once and for all, as i am now sick of it. Maybe a Niddy special would work, i dont know.
                            Have you sent them this--------> CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Comment

I2D i have sent them everything,

they have had all the template letters, ive even sent their solicitors enough is enough and they have wrote back agreeing they wont try and enforece the debt.

All i got from them after that were arrears notices and yearly statement.

They know they cant enforce this, im not worried that they may try, i just want them to stop and close the account as its getting beyond the joke now.

Comment

Unfortunately nothing stopping them threatening you..........

Comment

Working...
                                X