GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

Update, letter from Natwest Black.

Disapointed that i have failed to maintain payments and if not rectified will have no choice to pass to external DCA. Oh what a shame!

These twats have failed to even reply to any CCA Request, or letters ive sent, so perhaps a DCA is better as they will soon get the message when i send them account sold in dispute lol

Laugh of it is, was only the other day i received a statement with £2 min payment due, so these idiots are still maintaining a payment arrangement last paid months ago LOL
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
      These twats have failed to even reply to any CCA Request, or letters ive sent, so perhaps a DCA is better as they will soon get the message when i send them account sold in dispute lol

Laugh of it is, was only the other day i received a statement with £2 min payment due, so these idiots are still maintaining a payment arrangement last paid months ago LOL
      When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Update.

Moorcroft re Lloyds have given up the ghost and have today received a NoA from iQor debt recovery.

Usuall stuff, request payment, may collect doorstep.

They are in Preston so doubt that very much, but will send off account sold while in dispute today.

Comment

Update.

Moorcroft re Lloyds have given up the ghost and have today received a NoA from iQor debt recovery.

Usuall stuff, request payment, may collect doorstep.

They are in Preston so doubt that very much, but will send off account sold while in dispute today.

They get tired as well.

Comment

nice to know!

Comment

update.

DLC re MBNA confirmed by DLC that its UE. Still not received CCA since December 2011.

Got another letter from them, this time it says, Hilliesden Securities have passed the debt over to them.

Now, they must be really stupid if they think i dont know they are the same outfit.

But what really makes me chuckle is these guys have sent all their template letters and have started from square one again.

These guys are the only DCA ive found that wont let go after UE, what can i do to make them just shut up and go away?

Lloyds have sent the NoA regarding iQor today also, nothing major there.

Comment

couple of updates.

Mint have written to say that they will pass the debt on to external DCA within 7 days if no payment proposal is made, aww shame.

Lloyds standard letter, change in terms, any charges or monies owed by them, will be used to offset balance. lol

DLC have AGAIN written, including a notice of arrears and an arrears factsheet, which looks identical to what you get when you receive a DN, ignored and filed away.

And Natwest Black have confirmed the account is however this letter is abit different to the one Natwest Gold sent, goes on about obligation to pay even though they cant enforce, and included a small italic quote from the comissioner at the OFT (didnt bother reading it to be honest)

So yet another credit card confirmed UE by Niddy and Them

Just a reminder for anyone just starting out on their UE journey.

£55,836.03 confirmed UE by Niddy AND the Credit Card companies

another £30,473.04 confirmed UE by Niddy

and around only 8k enforceable which im blagging
                Last edited by SXGuy; 27 September 2012, 13:25.

Comment

Just a reminder for anyone just starting out on their UE journey.

£55,836.03 confirmed UE by Niddy AND the Credit Card companies

another £30,473.04 confirmed UE by Niddy

and around only 8k enforceable which im blagging
                  That my friend is amazing, well done!
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Hey guys.

Ok so NatWest Black, have stupidly passed the debt over to Triton Credit Services.

It amazes me, the difference in corispondance between Natwest Black and Natwest Gold. They obviously have no standard in dealing with individual cases.

Anyway, ive sent them account sold in dispute, included original copy of the request which was made last June (natwest sent it back datestamped, silly billies) as well as a copy of the £1 postal order receipt.

Cant argue with that can they!

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                      Try-It-On
                      PSML

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                        Try-It-On are in-house RBS/NatWorst threat monkeys . I dealt with them a couple of years ago but after sending the dispute letter they passed the debt on to Hull Heroes Wetclothes.
                        Well ill see what happens with these muppets, but they have never sent anything in regards to the CCA request, not even a T and C leaflet, so i feel like sending them enough is enough in future and ignoring them after that.

Ive just about had enough of them to be honest, worst ones ive dealt with yet, no clue about anything.

Comment

Nope they gave that one up.

When i sent them the no signature template, they wrote back and returned my letter and wrote in red biro "SAR", and added a letter basically saying, please send £10 not £1.

So i ignored it, then they sent a letter saying how disapointed they were with non payment, so i wrote back with UE Final Response, which they ignored.

Then got a letter saying, they cant enforce, but im under obligation to repay debt, a day later, triton letter turns up.

Im not really worried about it, i have all the proof i need to set aside anything they try on, what annoys me is their total incompetence.

EDIT: gonna wait and see what their in-house monkeys do next, ive blocked their number (funny how its a london number yet based in basildon lol) if they send anything else ignoring what ive written previously, do you think a complaint should be my next move? or should i just ignore the idiots until they send something of value?
                          Last edited by SXGuy; 28 September 2012, 22:22.

Comment

And i should imagine they "accidently" had a fire that burnt a lot of bad debts just before the bailout as well lol

Comment

If they posted an envelope of ashes it would at least be something LOL

Comment

ain!t that HSBC excuse?

Comment

Working...
                                X