GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

i know, but i can report them right? how can they threaten somthing they know they cant do? isnt that misleading, victious, and a deliberate attempt to misrepresent?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

They should stop idle threats, but there can request payments, after 6 years England if they contact after statute barred then can be told no letters as you will not be paying the,. then report them if they do.
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 October 2012, 14:40.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

i dont mind them asking for payment, its the idle threats that is now starting to annoy me. Their pure ignorance in this whole matter.

If they said, your payment is outstanding fine, but if they say, we are gonna stick a charging order on your house, that is clearly a threat which has no basis of truth.

Im def thinking of reporting these muppets.

Comment

right, im going to write to them using a edited version of one of Niddys special's

Dear Sirs

Account No/Reference No: XXXXXXXX & XXXXXXXX

I am getting sick and tired of your repeated harassment regards the above account and unless it ceases immediately I will report your conduct to the FOS, the OFT and Trading Standards.

Further, I do wonder what the Ministry of Justice and the Office of Fair Trading have to say about your repeated threats of court action, whereby you clearly state that "further to this all court and solicitor fees would be added to your balance...". I guess you're aware that it is not for you to decide the fate of costs, it is for the Judge to decide on such matters however when faced with my counterclaim for strike-out based on the fact you are in direct breach of varying legislation (s.61, s.78, s.127, s.87, s.88 CCA1974) coupled with the actual original creditors signed declaration that they cannot locate an original agreement, well we both know that these agreements cannot be enforced by a Judge in line with s.127(3) CCA1974.

I suggest you familiarise yourself with other case law regards this matter and any future threats from your offices will result in my taking action against you.

I rest my case.

If you ever write to me using any of the misleading threats, language or general mannerisms again then i'll take this as far as I can and report your conduct and question your suitability to retain your consumer credit licence.

Comment

Errrrr

Whilst I appreciate your efforts ensure that the letter is correct some of these letters were created in a very specific format. Why do you feel the need to respond to this one?

You could be rocking the boat that is all I am going to say I would send what I2D is suggesting .

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
              Sounds like someone in the Chief Executive office learning to play noughts and crosses.

SH
              lol
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
                Errrrr

Whilst I appreciate your efforts ensure that the letter is correct some of these letters were created in a very specific format. Why do you feel the need to respond to this one?

You could be rocking the boat that is all I am going to say I would send what I2D is suggesting .
                They had the letter I2D is suggesting, they have had every letter i could ever send from the template section. Every time they have agreed they can not enforce, and have apologised for threatening action.

I was angry earlier and maybe i jumped the gun a bit, i can see that repsonding may just do what they are hoping and start up a dialog again, which is what i dont want to do, but i am sick of their idle threat that they do know very well they cant do.

Perhaps ignoring it is the way forward, as they know full well they are not going to apply for a CCJ or charging order.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post

Perhaps ignoring it is the way forward
                  , as they know full well they are not going to apply for a CCJ or charging order.
                  I think that's wise SXGuy
                  "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                    Thanks FP, that is closer to a letter i was hoping to send.

I just dunno what to do for the best, i dont want to open up dialog again since they have had my final response, they know they cant enforce, admitted it enough.

They send letters like, " we have some new information, please ring us" or, arrears notices and annual statements, which i know they are required to send by law, and i dont mind all that.

But i am just really angry at the fact they then threaten something they know they cant do, in an effort to get me to bite, (i guess its worked as im biting)

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                      I think that's wise SXGuy
                      Thanks IF

Comment

Thanks IF
                        No worries, I know we all have 'our' bad days eh!!
                        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Coupled with a client non stop ringing begging to help him get a mortgage no lender will ever agree, i think today has just done me in. LOL

Im gonna have a large whiskey me thinks.

Comment

Sometimes writing it... throwing it out is good therapy

Comment

in an effort to get me to bite, (i guess its worked as im biting)
                              i think that is exactly what they are attempting to do mate. Don't let them have the satisfaction.
                              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Remember – The clock is your friend.

To win the game, they need to take aggressive action at their own expense. That is, issuing a court claim. If they have already admitted that they cannot enforce, they would be incredibly stupid to do that.

You can win the game simply by doing nothing and allowing the limitation clock to expire.

Make sure that whatever you do is prompted by your own reasoning, and not by any anger or other emotions which others may have instilled within you. If you allow their anger to prompt your actions, you will have surrendered control of the situation to the enemy.

It is only the template dalek spewing out more threats it cannot carry out. Situation normal. Nothing to worry about.

SH

Comment

Working...
                                X