GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

I wouldn't do anything about it until Niddy's seen it.

I've had ccas that I thought were enforceable but Niddy said UE.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Ok guys thanks, i will send it to Niddy.

If i get a chance tomorrow ill send it then, but ill be preparing to leave for hols friday morning so could possibly be next tuesday when i get a chance.

Off to the isle of wight for 3 nights, nothing major, but first family trip away in a few years.

Thanks to this site of course
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

little update, DLC have again sent the "We have some new info regarding your account" letter.

These muppets just wont give up, they know its UE, have admitted it, but continue to write stupid letters every 3 months.

Why they dont just close the account is beyond me, perhaps they like to have the debt on their bad debt balance sheets lol

Comment

Maybe they need a good accountant............

Comment

LOL maybe the point is, they already have one

Comment

You know what, its been sitting on the desk waiting to be scanned and emailed.

Ive had a nasty cold, been busy at work, and the mrs is poking me to get the laminate flooring finished. just havent found the time.

Ill def get it sorted by next week.

Comment

Ok ive emailed niddy the Mint agreement. Lets keep our fingers crossed guys LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                  Ok ive emailed niddy the Mint agreement. Lets keep our fingers crossed guys LOL

Niddy will make Lambs meat of the (Mint) no doubt.

Comment

Update, Niddy confirmed Mint as enforceable. Was pretty good what they sent!, will continue to blag until anything formal arrives.

Another update, Received a letter from Moorcroft re LLoyds, Niddy confirmed UE, last letter sent to them was Creditor refusual to accept UE, back in June.

Received letter today saying they note no payment has been made since 10/04/12 and must make payment within next 24 hours or they may recommend further debt recovery action.

Was gonna send back a letter saying contents have been noted, refer to my last letter, what you think?

Comment

that's what I would do

Comment

All of RBS are muppets.

Natwest dont seem to know the difference between refusing to supply a signature for a CCA request, and a SAR Request. Ive still yet to receive anything from them, not even a letter asking for payment. lol

Comment

Or did they look at them but was convinced its not a real reflection of the business? lol who knows.

Comment

another little update, again from Moorcroft re Lloyds,

This one will make you giggle.

Apprently Call Credit have advised them that my mothers financial situation has improved and therefore they would like to discuss the current payment arrangement.

Well firstly, as every credit card i can think of has defaulted her, its hardly likely its improved.

And as her current payment arrangement is £0 per month, i think im quite happy to continue paying £0 per month.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                              another little update, again from Moorcroft re Lloyds,

This one will make you giggle.

Apprently Call Credit have advised them that my mothers financial situation has improved and therefore they would like to discuss the current payment arrangement.

Well firstly, as every credit card i can think of has defaulted her, its hardly likely its improved.

And as her current payment arrangement is £0 per month, i think im quite happy to continue paying £0 per month.

sounds good to me

Comment

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                                Sounds like a standard template letter Moroncroft send out whenever the sun comes out, or just at random intervals, shooting in the dark in the hope of hitting a mug who may pick up the phone and make an arrangement with them
                                Thats what i thought too, did make me giggle though.

Comment

Working...
                                X