GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
    another little update, again from Moorcroft re Lloyds,

This one will make you giggle.

Apprently Call Credit have advised them that my mothers financial situation has improved and therefore they would like to discuss the current payment arrangement.

Well firstly, as every credit card i can think of has defaulted her, its hardly likely its improved.

And as her current payment arrangement is £0 per month, i think im quite happy to continue paying £0 per month.

Maybe they say that because they are sending her a nice big cheque? Nooooooooooo okay! lol
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

LOL hardly likely. Heres hoping anyway.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

minor update.

DLC have again today sent a letter, i can only assume is a template.

Basically apologising for the delay in getting back to me (what delay?)
        They are still trying to fulfill my CCA Request, its noted, and they say they are reliant on the original creditor to supply the docs, and can therefore not able to give a timescale in which it can be given.

These muppets just wont go away, i have 4 letters from them, the first from last December admitting they can not take enforecement action, and they will not attempt it.

They know that after all this time, if they havent got a CCA from MBNA they never will have, and i can not for the life of me see why they insist on not closing the account.

Any other DCA or OC would have just walked away by now, these guys must be stupid to think that i am ever going to give them a penny.

I have no trouble in ignoring these letters but if anyone fancies typing up a really good letter basically telling them to bog off, i dont mind sending it and see what happens lol.

Comment

Update

M & S have finally assigned collection to a DCA, Westcott, or as we like to call them WetCloths.

havent had a letter from them yet, prob arive in post today, just had the letter from M&S saying collection has been passed to them.

Soon as i hear from them ill send off account sold whilst in dispute template.

anyone got any advise on these muppets? they easy to fob off or do they play hard ball?

Comment

I've had Wetcloths chase 3 of my debts (all UE):

a) returned to OC after sending "Account sold while in dispute" letter
            b) haven't heard from since Jan 11 but not been passed to anyone else
            c) been dealing with since Jan '12...half a dozen letters from them and their pet solicitors Nelson Guest
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks Pixie, so no common rountine with them then, seems they do what they please lol.

This one is EN im afraid, but will play the long game with them and see what happens.

Comment

2 updates, received a letter from Natwest Gold saying the payment arrangement has failed, and i should correct the missed payments straight away or they may take further action, so ive sent them CCA Final Response, as they have clearly failed to acknowledge my request.

They first asked for my sig which i replied with the template explaining they dont need my sig, and then i got a further letter asking for £10 for a SAR and returning my £1 postal order.

Well they can jog on, as i said before, their lack of compliance means this is UE.

Received a NoA from rockwell, re my mothers M & S credit card, they want an I & E sheet for them to agree a repayment, or amount in full LOL.
                still blagging this one so will send off account sold whilst in dispute.

Comment

Hey guys, 2 updates and some advice on what to do next please

Fredricksons re Capital one - Despite a recent letter from Bryan Carter you have failed to discharge your debt.

We offer an oppotunity to pay before recommending that our client intructs solicitors to issue a claim.

As a gesture of goodwill, they are prepared to accept a full or partial settlement of the account, and change any default to show it was partially settled.

They give 48 hours to provide a figure, the letter is dated 24th August, was received on 28th.

Midas Credit Services, part of Moorcroft Re Lloyds - Just a letter making me aware of who they are and saying failure to pay will result in either continued attempts to contact us, referral to home collection agency, recommendation to their client to consider legal action.

Advice on both of these please?

Comment

I would send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - To Commence Litigation to Freds and just ignore Midas if it were me.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Cheers Pixie will do.

Comment

Little, or big update (depends how you look on it)

NatWest Gold have today written

Apology for not contacting you sooner, we are UNABLE to find a copy of your agreement and confirm that the account is unenforceable until such time as we can locate it

They sent, current terms, last statement of account, and a letter asking to sign the card when it was received. Also sent back £1 PO.

So no agreement or PT's

I will file it away under lock and key.

So to anyone just starting out, this is clear proof why you should NEVER give them a copy of your signature, because had i done this when they requested it im sure what i would have got was a recon agreement.

Comment

Good news SXGuy
                          Gm

Comment

Well done .............result

Comment

Nice one - so our process does work
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Little update, Fredricksons have sent another letter, again reiterating capital one complied with the CCA Request, and have given a further 14 days to make a Reasonable payment proposal.

So ill ignore this and wait to see what happens next.

Comment

Working...
                                X