GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script MJR001 UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MJR001 UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MJR001 UE Diary

Originally posted by mjr001 View Post
    I have drafted a letter to send to Shoosmiths, just wanted to check that this would be sufficiant for illegibility

I refer to your letter dated 02/11/2012 regarding the copy of the executed agreement. I have twice now received documents from RBS, both of which are the same, the copies I have been sent which were on 16/05/2012 and 08/06/2012 were of that poor quality I deem them to be illegible.

All I have asked is to forward me documents, which are easily legible, surely getting the original documents, photocopying them to a readable standard and sending them to me is not too much to ask.

I look forward to your reply in due course.
    Regards

M

Any advice or additions welcome

Letter sent before their DEADLINE. Hope for the best now

M

Comment

Letter sent before their DEADLINE. Hope for the best now

M
      seems the best option to me

Comment

any update to shoesmiths?
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
          any update to shoesmiths?
          I sent them a letter saying paperwork received from RBS was illegible, have not heard a thing since. The calm before the storm possibly!

M

Comment

Account No4

RBS - Gold Mastercard

Start Date : Approx August 1999
            Balance as of 18/01/12 : £6360.00
            Last Full Payment : 01/01/2012

March 24th 2012 - CCA request sent to RBS
            May 23rd 2012 - Letter From RBS, CCA recieved, uploaded to secure area to check.
            May 26th 2012 - Niddy said CCA missing prescibed terms letter sent.
            June 02 2012 - Letter from Triton Credit Services, make contact with RBS otherwise debt recovery agent will be involved.
            June 15th 2012 - Letter from Triton demanding payment and also RBS saying they have met all aspects of the CCA request.
            August 9th 2012 - Letter from Triton Credit Services, notice of legal proceedings.
            August 9th 2012 - Letter sent to Triton, account in dispute with Royal Bank of Scotland.
            September 5th 2012 -Letter from Natwest ?. Copy of my last letter which was sent to Triton (account in dispute) with a covering letter
            saying the £1 fee has not been included and they also want a copy of my signature.
            September 29th 2012 - Letter from Green & Co solicitors, notification of possible court proceedings.
            September 29th 2012 - Letter sent to Green & Co - Sold in Dispute
            October 2nd 2012 - Letter from Green & Co - Account with them closed and sent back to Trition Credit Services
            November 12th 2012 - Letter from RBS - Do not condider account in dispute, contact FOS if not satisfied
            November 19th 2012 - Letter from RBS - Unable to come to suitable repayment plan, account passed to Direct Legal, will contact within 14 days
            December 4th 2012 - Letter from Direct Legal (part of Hillesden Securities), contact to agree suitable payment proposal
            Letter received from Direct Legal, contact them to arrange agreed payment proposal....... Ignore for now ?

M

Comment

No i wouldnt ignore DLC, they can be quite aggresive.

Send the account sold in dispute.
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                No i wouldnt ignore DLC, they can be quite aggresive.

Send the account sold in dispute.

Printed and ready to go Monday morning. Thanks

M

Comment

Account No2

Barclaycard - Apex

Start Date : Approx August 2000 (Apex took over approx Aug 2011)
                  Balance as of 18/01/12 : £3700 (original Balance £4500)
                  Last Full Payment : 01/12/11 - £20(part payment 01/01/12 - £5)

Jan 6th 2012 - CCA request to Apex
                  Jan 11th 2012 - Letter from Apex, account on hold while requesting docs
                  Feb 13th 2012 - Letter From Barclaycard (via Apex) CCA Received, Niddy says
                  Feb 14th 2012 - Missing prescribed terms letter sent
                  Feb 25th 2102 - Letter From Apex, Disputing missing prescribed terms, sent to Niddy to check over
                  Feb 26th 2012 - Final response - Unenforcable, (CCA sent) template sent to Apex.
                  Mar 9th 2012 - Letter from Apex, recon agreement acceptable to them and no signature also acceptable ?. Advised to ignore.
                  October 26th 2012 - Letter from Apex - Notice of sum of arrears
                  Dec 28th 2012 - Default notice from Apex, unless payment made further action will be taken

Letter from Apex today (no xmas card enclosed either) default notice, please pay now to avoid further action...yeah right

All i have had in response to my CCA request from Jan was some blank terms and conditions, no agreement, nothing, and some statements of the account.

should i send the no cca received letter to them ??

M

Comment

Letter from Apex today (no xmas card enclosed either) default notice, please pay now to avoid further action...yeah right

All i have had in response to my CCA request from Jan was some blank terms and conditions, no agreement, nothing, and some statements of the account.

should i send the no cca received letter to them ??

M
                    I would send nothing for now if it were me......

Comment

Account No4

RBS - Gold Mastercard

Start Date : Approx August 1999
                      Balance as of 18/01/12 : £6360.00
                      Last Full Payment : 01/01/2012

March 24th 2012 - CCA request sent to RBS
                      May 23rd 2012 - Letter From RBS, CCA recieved, uploaded to secure area to check.
                      May 26th 2012 - Niddy said CCA missing prescibed terms letter sent.
                      June 02 2012 - Letter from Triton Credit Services, make contact with RBS otherwise debt recovery agent will be involved.
                      June 15th 2012 - Letter from Triton demanding payment and also RBS saying they have met all aspects of the CCA request.
                      August 9th 2012 - Letter from Triton Credit Services, notice of legal proceedings.
                      August 9th 2012 - Letter sent to Triton, account in dispute with Royal Bank of Scotland.
                      September 5th 2012 -Letter from Natwest ?. Copy of my last letter which was sent to Triton (account in dispute) with a covering letter
                      saying the £1 fee has not been included and they also want a copy of my signature.
                      September 29th 2012 - Letter from Green & Co solicitors, notification of possible court proceedings.
                      September 29th 2012 - Letter sent to Green & Co - Sold in Dispute
                      October 2nd 2012 - Letter from Green & Co - Account with them closed and sent back to Trition Credit Services
                      November 12th 2012 - Letter from RBS - Do not condider account in dispute, contact FOS if not satisfied
                      November 19th 2012 - Letter from RBS - Unable to come to suitable repayment plan, account passed to Direct Legal, will contact within 14 days
                      December 4th 2012 - Letter from Direct Legal (part of Hillesden Securities), contact to agree suitable payment proposal
                      December 7th 2012 - Letter sent to Direct Legal - account in dispute
                      December 14th 2012 - Letter received from Direct Legal - acknowledgement of my complaint
                      December 17th 2012 - Response to complaint letter I sent Dec 7th, do not consider themselves as harrassing, referred account in dispute part back to RBS and are awaiting a response
                      Jan 2nd 2013 - Letter from Direct Legal, RBS have confirmed to them that they have complied to their obligations

Letter received from DLC saying RBS have contacted them and they have complied with their obligations, get in contact with DLC no later than 15th Jan in big bold letters

Any thoughts ?

M

Comment

You could send Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Creditor Refusal to Accept UE Status
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Account No2

Barclaycard - Apex

Start Date : Approx August 2000 (Apex took over approx Aug 2011)
                          Balance as of 18/01/12 : £3700 (original Balance £4500)
                          Last Full Payment : 01/12/11 - £20(part payment 01/01/12 - £5)

Jan 6th 2012 - CCA request to Apex
                          Jan 11th 2012 - Letter from Apex, account on hold while requesting docs
                          Feb 13th 2012 - Letter From Barclaycard (via Apex) CCA Received, Niddy says
                          Feb 14th 2012 - Missing prescribed terms letter sent
                          Feb 25th 2102 - Letter From Apex, Disputing missing prescribed terms, sent to Niddy to check over
                          Feb 26th 2012 - Final response - Unenforcable, (CCA sent) template sent to Apex.
                          Mar 9th 2012 - Letter from Apex, recon agreement acceptable to them and no signature also acceptable ?. Advised to ignore.
                          October 26th 2012 - Letter from Apex - Notice of sum of arrears
                          Dec 28th 2012 - Default notice from Apex, unless payment made further action will be taken
                          Jan 25th 2013 - Letter from Apex, Agreement terminated, pay balance immediately

Letter from Apex, you have not compiled with default notice and payments to your credit agreement (what agreement - still waiting for one from you since jan 6th last year - only thing i was sent was some printed terms, nothing else), at the minimum contractural level (what contract ?), make sure you respond to this letter today

M

Comment

The RBS Mint card saga is now continued in the Secure Legal section here>>
                            allaboutFORUMS

Last edited by Undercover Elsa; 25 January 2013, 16:50. Reason: Changed link

Comment

Hi how are things going?
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X