GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Thanks Pixie
    GM

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
      Its time to start this one off:

Barclaycard MasterCard

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (Approx 2000)

Approx Balance (£3000)

Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
      Paying by arrangement with DCA(CSL)
      Default Notice issued by Mercers acting as agents for BC(Sep 2003)
      Account run by CSL

I will be requesting CCA by recorded delivery Monday 13th Feb 2012 and will update my diary when I receive anything.

Key:sent
      received
      other information
      I left this response report until they had enough time to respond:

21/02/2012 Received letter from DCA informing me that they are referring this request to their client for copy documentation.

06/03/2012 As of today I still have not received anything. So I will stop payment before the due date and would this now be considered until they turn up the necessary docs?

Comment

Originally Posted by greymatter
        Hi Niddy,I have read within these diaries that 'Fixed/Flexible' loans are somewhat different to the normal loan account.Does my loan come in this category?Hence my mini explanation of the running of my loan account,cos I was lent a fixed sum.If it does but they can't come across with a signed agreement then does this qualify for a U/E route?I have not made any application for CCA 77-79 until I get your thoughts regarding this situation.
        received
        other information

Barclays Select
        Type of account Fixed (Loan over 36 Months)
        Explanation
        This loan account required that you pay the agreed fixed monthly amount and if you default( miss payment(s)) this agreed monthly figure is immediately tranferred to what they call a Flexible Account.This is shown(detailed) within the same monthly statement and interest is then added to the o/s month(s) default and added to the flexible balance.You are then required to pay the agreed current monthly fixed loan figure plus a minimum payment from the flexible balance.So if you cannot pay this you soon receive a D/N.The D/N shows the balance they are after,which is the total o/s.No split is shown between 'fixed and flexible'.
        Date commenced (July 2003)

Approx Balance (£10000)

Last made a FULL payment (Apl 2004)

Paying by arrangement with DCA(Credit Solutions)

Default Notice issued by Barclays(Dec 2003 + again April 2004)

Account run by Credit Solutions

10/01/12 CCA request sent recorded delivery
        20.01.12 Letter from CSL :they are requesting the documents from Barclays and will forward onto me when they get them.
        I will give them till early next week,then I shall stop payment.

03/02/2012 Not yet had a reply.What response should I use or should I wait till next week?

10/02/2012 Received letter from them asking for the £1 fee.They had already sent me a letter telling me that they were requesting the docs from the OC.
        They said to keep paying until they respond(Bollax)
        I have responded with a copy of this letter and my PO receipt.
        Is it best to now cancel the payment or wait ?

10/02/2012 I2D
        Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
        I Would stop paying......

06/03/2012 Still no response so should I consider this until I hear to the contrary?
        I take it that I don't send any further requests?
        Thanks
        GM
        Last edited by greymatter; 6 March 2012, 19:31.

Comment

Hiya
          you have to wait for them to respond, and do not chase. it is now up to them to respond to your request.I stopped paying B C immediatly xx Sure one of our better placed peeps be along shortly. good luck xx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^just sit & wait......
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK thanks
              Will do.
              GM

Comment

Its time I started my diary and I will load up as I tackle them,so the first here is:

Barclaycard Gold Visa

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (Approx 2000)

Approx Balance (£10600)

Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
                Paying by arrangement with DCA(CSL)
                Default Notice issued by Mercers acting as agents for BC(Sep 2003)
                Account run by CSL

I will be requesting CCA by recorded delivery tomorrow and will update my diary when I receive anything.

Thanks to Niddy and you all.

received
                other information

16.12.11 Recorded delivery sent today
                19.12.11 Signature obtained
                10.01.12 No response to my CCA request.Am I too early to send :CCA request Final Demand.Or should I ignore and stop payment now.
                10.01.12 Payment stopped
                12.01.12 Letter received(In fact 2 identical) from CSL, they are referring back to client for copy docs.
                26.01.2012 Received a letter direct from BC stating that they no longer hold a copy of my executable agreement.They go on further to state that they accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement.
                This therefore makes it in their own words Thanks AAD

21.03.2012 Hi Niddy I received the following 2 letters :
                19.03.2012 Barclaycard(Posted from Stockport 2nd Class)informing me that the account has been passed to Moorcroft who are now handling the account and I should correspond with them
                19.03.2012 Letter (!st class fro Stockport)Moorcroft threatening me with intended litigation(in bold letters!)

Please advise best course of action for me to take here.
                Thanks A
                GM
                Last edited by Flowerpower; 21 March 2012, 08:45. Reason: Quotes fixed

Comment

^^^^^CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA-----<send this with a copy of the letter you have......

Comment

Letter and attachments sent recorded today.
                    Thanks I2D
                    GM

Comment

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Hi Niddy
                      I would like some advice on the following:
                      I have a Natwest CC Bal £9K+ Taken out about 2001
                      Defaulted July 2003
                      Account Termination August 2003
                      Still paying agreed token monthly payment( very little)
                      However they always keep requesting a review every 3-6 months,I never increase my monthly amount,which they accept.
                      As they have not placed this with a collecting agency ,which surprises me,does this mean they have the agreement?I am concerned that a CCA request for my account might just awaken a monster here.
                      There's no way could I afford to pay the £9k.
                      Whats your advice here Niddy
                      Thanks
                      GM
                      Last edited by greymatter; 24 March 2012, 12:07. Reason: spelling

Comment

I forgot to mention the fact that I have had a request today to get in touch with them to discuss my payment proposals immediately!
                        GM

Comment

Personally, id send a CCA request anyway.

they have 14 days to send you "something" after that they are in default and its up to you whether you decide to continue to pay them token amounts or stop.

I know what id do.

If they send you something that is enforceable, niddy will tell you, and then you can decide if you wish to not take it further, theres no harm done. If niddy says its UE then you can rest assured whatever "they" have wouldnt stand up in court.

Its win win.
                          Last edited by SXGuy; 24 March 2012, 20:03.

Comment

It does make sense to CCA them.
                            I will send the Reg post Monday.
                            Thanks SXG

Comment

Thats what I would do..............

Comment

Letter done---ready to go!
                                Thanks friends
                                GM

Comment

Working...
                                X