GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Originally posted by Fribourg View Post
    Seems to me that its statute barred no??
    no because of Paying by arrangement with DCA(CSL)
    ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER HOW BROKEN YOU ARE

Comment

No ,the last Full payment I understand it to mean the full monthly amount.After that I have been paying a token amount right up to current day.
      Perhaps someone might clarify this please.
      GM

Comment

Niddy ,I have a question.
        Can ,by my requesting three or more CCA's from one DCA over a fairly short period of time,cause any problems,(as per my Diary)?
        Thanks
        GM

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
          No ,the last Full payment I understand it to mean the full monthly amount.After that I have been paying a token amount right up to current day.
          Perhaps someone might clarify this please.
          GM
          SB starts after you stop paying anything...even token payments.....
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Niddy ,I have a question.
            Can ,by my requesting three or more CCA's from one DCA over a fairly short period of time,cause any problems,(as per my Diary)?
            Thanks
            GM
            why would you want to request more then one CCA.......If they do not respond after the first one they are in default....and becomes UN untill they do.....
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No,what I ment was, could sending CCA requests for various debts( Mastercard,Loans,Barclaygold ,Barclaycard etc) being handled by one DCA ,those debts being owned by the same OC ,cause any problems.

Comment

No,what I ment was, could sending CCA requests for various debts( Mastercard,Loans,Barclaygold ,Barclaycard etc) being handled by one DCA ,those debts being owned by the same OC ,cause any problems.
                No......... your just a number to them

Comment

Right O
                  I shall carry on requesting

Comment

each account must be treated individually, so it makes no difference if you request CCAs for 1 or all of them, they cant link them all together.

Comment

I am confused with this diary as the posts are not reflective so I will try and give an update all in one place that may assist.... please go in and edit the original post and add the icon to state en or ue...

Ok,
                      Barclaycard Gold Visa - No agreement (#32)
                      Arrow/Egg - No agreement (#42 & #76)
                      Barclays Egg Visa - No agreement (#51)
                      Yorkshire Bank - No agreement (#29)
                      Yorkshire Bank(was Vivid)
                      23/04/2010 Letter from Apex stating that they are advised by YB(NAGB)that they are unable to provide me with the number of requested documents.Therefore they are returning the account back to NABG and Apex are closing the account with Apex.
                      As the above three accounts have all been confirmed as having no CCA - keep the letters safe, very safe, and if you ever get any hassle you simply copy that letter and send with one of these: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

If I have missed anything please advise and in the meantime - Well done on the above 4 x
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
                        Trying to get my head around quotes and clearly screwed up.Think I got it now.
                        The UE are as you show plus Yorkshire Bank(was Vivid)#29
                        I have kept their letters very safe.I have records for all my accounts takes up a load of room tho.LOL
                        Thanks
                        GM
                        Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 15 February 2012, 20:40. Reason: added link to post 29

Comment

Hi Niddy
                          Trying to get my head around quotes and clearly screwed up.Think I got it now.
                          The UE are as you show plus Yorkshire Bank(was Vivid)#29
                          I have kept their letters very safe.I have records for all my accounts takes up a load of room tho.LOL
                          Thanks
                          GM
                          Ok great, you're referring to this part aren't you...

23/04/2010 Letter from Apex stating that they are advised by YB(NAGB)that they are unable to provide me with the number of requested documents.Therefore they are returning the account back to NABG and Apex are closing the account with Apex.
                          I have edited my last post (#90), keep it handy as a reference point
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Key:Items sent in blue
                            Items received in red
                            Comments in green
                            Type of account (Loan)

Date commenced (Approx 2001)

Approx Balance (£6500)

Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
                            Paying by arrangement with DCA(Sutcliffe)
                            Default Notice issued by YB( 2003)
                            Account run by various DCA's(Apex,Sutcliffe,NCO,now Brunswick)
                            Eventually Account was purchased by Apex
                            04/03/2010 Letter sent by me requesting CCA(Recorded)
                            08/03/2010 Letter from Apex referring my request to YB.They placed my account on hold
                            25/03/2010 I sent Apex letter 'Failure to comply etc'
                            30/03/2010 Letter from Apex treating my last letter as a complaint
                            31/03/2010 I cancelled my monthly payment
                            20/06/2011 First statement received from YB showing old balance
                            08/07/2011 Chasing letter from Sutcliffes notifying me of a £20 uplift!
                            19/11/2011 Second statement with increased balance by £20
                            14/07/2011 I sent a letter reminding them of my request to Apex for CCA and their reply.I also asked them to please remove the £20 as the account is UE
                            They received this as I registered it and got a signature.(This was all done Pre Niddy )
                            I posted this initially under:Re: Charged £20 admin fee although account UE-(Under the Unenforceability section)
                            19/01/2012 Received letter from a new DCA Brunswick Collection Services requesting that I pay giving me various options.

So as this is please advise me as to what my next move should be.
                            Thanks all.

23/01/12 Niddy says ignore them for now

09/02/2012 Received a DO NOT IGNORE THIS NOTICE letter this morning,from Brunswick Collection Services. In more bold they say'Legal Proceedings could result in one or all of the following consequences:Any future sale of the house could be affected....etc etc

What response ,if any ,do I need here please.

9/02/2012 I2D send them this >..........Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action

9/02/2012 Sent recorded
                            24/02/2012 Received letter from Clydesdale/Yorkshire Bank .
                            They have taken the above letter as a complaint etc They state that the points I have raised will be handled by one of their complaint handlers .Who will write to me when the investigation is complete,and will keep me up to date with the progress of my complaint but certainly within 4 weeks.
                            They would like contact me to discuss my complaint...
                            They have enclosed a copy of their internal complaints procedure(No they have not)
                            As and when I get a reply I shall post up.
                            Thanks
                            GM
                            Last edited by greymatter; 24 February 2012, 12:34.

Comment

I am going for this next:
                              Arrow (was EGG)

Type of account (Loan with PPI)

Date commenced (Approx 1999)

Approx Balance (£3000)

Last made a FULL payment (Apl 2003)

Paying by arrangement with DCA(Moorcroft)

Default Notice issued by Egg(May 2003)

Account run by Moorcroft

Key:sent
                              received
                              other information

Been paying token payment for a few years.
                              25th June 2011 Egg assigned the account to Arrow Global
                              30/01/2012 CCA requested by recorded delivery
                              I will update as and when I receive any correspondence
                              10/02/2012 Received letter from DCA informing me that the OC cannot produce my agreement.
                              This therefore makes it UE

I have responded with Final Response - UE (No CCA Received)

27/02/2012 Received response from Moorcroft' They advise me that they no longer deal with this account.For avoidance of doubt I should resubmit my request to the client.
                              As its due to the fact that they have already told me they/client cannot produce the agreement etc should this now go under the 'ignore it' heading?
                              Last edited by greymatter; 27 February 2012, 11:38. Reason: update

Comment

Yes
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X