GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
    Hi Niddy
    I would like some advice on the following:

Natwest CC Bal £9K+ Taken out about 2001
    Defaulted July 2003
    Account Termination August 2003
    Still paying agreed token monthly payment( very little)
    However they always keep requesting a review every 3-6 months,I never increase my monthly amount,which they accept.
    As they have not placed this with a collecting agency ,which surprises me,does this mean they have the agreement?I am concerned that a CCA request for my account might just awaken a monster here.
    There's no way could I afford to pay the £9k.
    Whats your advice here Niddy
    Thanks
    GM
    Key:sent
    received
    other information

26/03/2012 Reg letter sent this morning.
    Last edited by greymatter; 26 March 2012, 13:35.

Comment

send for the CCA - why are you paying old accounts from c2000

Seriously, get the CCA asap then lets take a peek before doing anything
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
        Sent by reg post today,should get signed confirmation tomorrow.

The reason I was paying the old account was (a) I lacked any sound CCA knowledge(Now gained from AAD) and (b) I was always concerned that they would find my PTs and demand full payment or face court.So the easiest route (ignorance)until now was to pay the token figure.
        I can assure you Niddy,as soon as I get anything back I will inform you via the site immediately.If its a CCA then this will be sent as per your email.
        Thanks Niddy
        GM

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by greymatter
          Its time I started my diary and I will load up as I tackle them,so the first here is:

Barclaycard Gold Visa

Type of account (credit card)

Date commenced (Approx 2000)

Approx Balance (£10600)

Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
          Paying by arrangement with DCA(CSL)
          Default Notice issued by Mercers acting as agents for BC(Sep 2003)
          Account run by CSL

I will be requesting CCA by recorded delivery tomorrow and will update my diary when I receive anything.

Thanks to Niddy and you all.

received
          other information

16.12.11 Recorded delivery sent today
          19.12.11 Signature obtained
          10.01.12 No response to my CCA request.Am I too early to send :CCA request Final Demand.Or should I ignore and stop payment now.
          10.01.12 Payment stopped
          12.01.12 Letter received(In fact 2 identical) from CSL, they are referring back to client for copy docs.
          26.01.2012 Received a letter direct from BC stating that they no longer hold a copy of my executable agreement.They go on further to state that they accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement.
          This therefore makes it in their own wordsThanks AAD

21.03.2012 Hi Niddy I received the following 2 letters :
          19.03.2012 Barclaycard(Posted from Stockport 2nd Class)informing me that the account has been passed to Moorcroft who are now handling the account and I should correspond with them
          19.03.2012 Letter (!st class fro Stockport)Moorcroft threatening me with intended litigation(in bold letters!)

Please advise best course of action for me to take here.
          Thanks
          GM
          21.03.2012 I2D^^^^^CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA-----<send this with a copy of the letter you have......
          21.03.2012 . Letter and attachments sent recorded today.
          Thanks I2D
          GM [QUOTE]

29.03.2012 Letter received today from Moorcroft obviously ignoring ny letter with the enclosure.
          This letter came in a yellow envelope(Piss coloured)with bold ref:IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITTIGATION.It shows a grid with costs if they were successful in entering a judgement.
          What would be the response here please Niddy/I2D?
          Thanks
          GM
          Last edited by greymatter; 29 March 2012, 10:43.

Comment

Quote:
            Barclaycard Gold Visa

29.03.2012 Letter received today from Moorcroft obviously ignoring ny letter with the enclosure.
            This letter came in a yellow envelope(Piss coloured)with bold ref:IMPORTANT INFORMATION-POSSIBLE LITTIGATION.It shows a grid with costs if they were successful in entering a judgement.
            Thanks
            GM
            send this:---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy
              Letter: Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
              going to get recorded del now.
              GM

Comment

[QUOTE=greymatter;170549]Quote:
                Its time I started my diary and I will load up as I tackle them,so the first here is:

Barclaycard Gold Visa

Approx Balance (£10600)

Account run by CSL

I will be requesting CCA by recorded delivery tomorrow and will update my diary when I receive anything.

Thanks to Niddy and you all.

received
                other information

16.12.11 Recorded delivery sent today
                19.12.11 Signature obtained
                10.01.12 No response to my CCA request.Am I too early to send :CCA request Final Demand.Or should I ignore and stop payment now.
                10.01.12 Payment stopped
                12.01.12 Letter received(In fact 2 identical) from CSL, they are referring back to client for copy docs.
                26.01.2012 Received a letter direct from BC stating that they no longer hold a copy of my executable agreement.They go on further to state that they accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement.
                This therefore makes it in their own wordsThanks AAD

21.03.2012 Hi Niddy I received the following 2 letters :
                19.03.2012 Barclaycard(Posted from Stockport 2nd Class)informing me that the account has been passed to Moorcroft who are now handling the account and I should correspond with them
                19.03.2012 Letter (!st class fro Stockport)Moorcroft threatening me with intended litigation(in bold letters!)

Please advise best course of action for me to take here.
                Thanks
                GM
                21.03.2012 I2D^^^^^CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA-----<send this with a copy of the letter you have......
                21.03.2012 . Letter and attachments sent recorded today.
                Thanks I2D

Thanks
                GM
                29.03.2012 Niddy says: send this:---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                Thanks Niddy
                29.03.2012 Letter: Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Threat by Creditor - Threat-o-Gram Letter Before Action
                going to get recorded del now.

[QUOTE]
                30.03.2012 Received a reply from Moorcroft referring to my previous letter 'account now on hold whilst they investigate...'

So they will now receive my latest letter as above which will push home the point.
                Last edited by greymatter; 30 March 2012, 09:27.

Comment

Quote:
                  Its time to start this one off:

Barclaycard MasterCard

Approx Balance (£3000)

Account run by CSL

I will be requesting CCA by recorded delivery Monday 13th Feb 2012 and will update my diary when I receive anything.

received
                  other information

I left this response report until they had enough time to respond:

21/02/2012 Received letter from DCA informing me that they are referring this request to their client for copy documentation.

06/03/2012 As of today I still have not received anything. So I will stop payment before the due date and would this now be considered until they turn up the necessary docs?[/QUOTE]

03/04/2012 Still not received anything for this account .I have of course stopped payment .
                  Should I just sit tight?
                  My other diary for Barclays Select #72 is exacxtly the same.No response but payment definately stopped.
                  Sit tight here too?
                  Last edited by greymatter; 3 April 2012, 15:06.

Comment

just sit tight.....they are in defult of your CCA request....
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks I2D
                      Much appreciated.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                        I would like some advice on the following:

Natwest CC Bal £9K+ Taken out about 2001
                        Defaulted July 2003
                        Account Termination August 2003
                        Still paying agreed token monthly payment( very little)
                        However they always keep requesting a review every 3-6 months,I never increase my monthly amount,which they accept.
                        As they have not placed this with a collecting agency ,which surprises me,does this mean they have the agreement?I am concerned that a CCA request for my account might just awaken a monster here.
                        There's no way could I afford to pay the £9k.
                        Whats your advice here Niddy
                        Thanks
                        GM
                        received
                        other information
                        26/03/2012 Reg letter sent this morning.
                        Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        send for the CCA - why are you paying old accounts from c2000

Seriously, get the CCA asap then lets take a peek before doing anything
                        17/04/2012 Still have not received CCA. Shall I take this as U/E at this moment .I assume there is no need to chase them?
                        Thanks
                        GM
                        Last edited by greymatter; 17 April 2012, 10:28.

Comment

If they haven't sent your cca then it's UE.

No point chasing them. Just let us know when they send something.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK Thanks Pixie
                            GM

Comment

Its time to go for this one as I have not had a statement since early 2005.
                              Barclay Resolve
                              Type of account (Loan Account)
                              Date commenced ( 2002)
                              Approx Balance (£13600)
                              Last made a FULL payment (July 2003)
                              Paying by arrangement with DCA(CDCS)
                              Default Notice issued by Barclays(Feb 2004)
                              Account run by CDCS
                              received
                              other information

I am paying a small token payment and have not had contact since early 2005.However this will go for ever and the SB date will just keep moving out.I am concerned however that the CCA request could stir up interest charges and the like.However this site has given me confidence and if I don't act now I will have this bloody millstone around my neck till I die--and then some!
                              As a matter of interest CDCS have got the amount outstanding and references wrong.They have mixed them with a different debt!
                              Greymatter

15/05/2012 Special delivery CCA requested

Comment

Its time to go for this one as I have not had a statement since early 2005.
                                Barclay Resolve
                                Type of account (Loan Account)
                                Date commenced ( 2002)
                                Approx Balance (£13600)
                                Last made a FULL payment (July 2003)
                                Paying by arrangement with DCA(CDCS)
                                Default Notice issued by Barclays(Feb 2004)
                                Account run by CDCS
                                received
                                other information

I am paying a small token payment and have not had contact since early 2005.However this will go for ever and the SB date will just keep moving out.I am concerned however that the CCA request could stir up interest charges and the like.However this site has given me confidence and if I don't act now I will have this bloody millstone around my neck till I die--and then some!
                                As a matter of interest CDCS have got the amount outstanding and references wrong.They have mixed them with a different debt!
                                Greymatter

15/05/2012 Special delivery CCA requested

Well done, keep us updated and keep to the payments for now, till we get the cca back

ps no need to send SD - that's too expensive

Comment

Working...
                                X