GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Will do,Thanks

Comment

Letter from moorcroft.They are going to phone/write in the next 7 days to discuss payment!!
      I will update when I get their letter,can't wait.

Comment

eeeerrm, why would they not ask about payment in this letter, instead of sending another??
        The minds of little children, bless em
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
            wait and see what comes next but don't ignore it, let us know and we'll have a wee look
            Hi Mrs D After a few phone calls(Blocked) I now have a letter requesting I contact them etc etc.If I ignore they say they may have to continue with further Debt recovery such as using another Debt collection Agency.
            Should I ignore at this stage ?
            Their first response back inFebruary 2012 was in respect of my CCA request where they respond with ".........we are unable to comply with your request........we are no longer dealing with this account...."
            So wait and see first or let them have a copy of their old letter??
            Thanks for your advice.
            GM

Comment

I'd ignore again if if were me .....
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Deepie,I will update when I get the next letter etc

Comment

Deffo ignore xx
                  if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Thanks Nanna58.

Comment

Hi Niddy
                      My old Egg account has as expected,been passed around from one DC to another.It was deemed UE by you a few years back and has now been passed over to Capquest.
                      see previous:

Diary #822
                      "Hi Niddy,This goes way back but your main comments were that the account is UE (see Diary Number464)"

Diary #839
                      Would you believe it.Arrow have just past it to Moorcroft(They also did this in early 2012)So its gone back into the "toxic Debt" meat grinder again!
                      Back in 2012 I was informed by Moorcroft that due to the age of the debt the OC are unable to supply CCA etc so they closed account and sent it back to Arrow.I will await Moorcrofts new demand and depending on this would probably be tempted to send a copy of the letter they sent me back in early 2012.Or should I just kick off with a SID letter and let the circle begin again.Or simply ignore and see what develops.
                      It is UE.
                      Diary #830
                      MrsD
                      "wait and see what comes next but don't ignore it, let us know and we'll have a wee look"

As with the others before I did not respond but waited to see.(Good advice given,thanks)Should I do the same and lets see what they come back with?
                      Thanks

GM

Comment

I would wait and see again, bear in mind that Moorcroft as so inept and mean they only have two letters, so no doubt you'll get the first one quite shortly, let us know and we'll go from there.

Comment

Hi MrsD
                          Its actually Capquest ,Moorcroft were the previous ones.
                          However ,I bet the same response applies,yes?
                          Thanks

Comment

Ignorance is best
                            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

My old egg account having been passed around so many times is now going to Allied International.Are these with teeth or gummies? Never heard of them.Have you got any background here.?
                              Thanks
                              GM

Comment

• Hi GM - It's been a while since your last update. How's things going? Any news?

Best
                                SnV

ps my experience with Allied International is they're most bark (and they bark loud), but mostly toothless too.
                                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X