GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
    26.01.2012 Received a letter direct from BC stating that they no longer hold a copy of my executable agreement.They go on further to state that they accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement.
    This therefore makes it in their own words
    Thanks AAD
    GM
    Done finished....keep hold of that letter
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

26.01.2012 Received a letter direct from BC stating that they no longer hold a copy of my executable agreement.They go on further to state that they accept that they are therefore prevented from enforcing the agreement.
      This therefore makes it in their own words
      Thanks AAD
      GM
      awesome - keep that letter safe and secure and if anyone ever bugs you for repayment, you copy it and send it with one of these: ---> Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA

Well done - another one bites the dust
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Peeps
        Could not have managed without AAD
        GM

Comment

brilliant grey
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well done Grey Matter!!
            Another load off your mind. Feels good doesn't it??

Shep x

Comment

An excellent result GM, well done. I am surprised that BC capitulated directly without more hassle, perhaps they are learning that ordinary folk are more intelligent than they have given them credit for (please forgive the pun).

However as I2D says keep that letter very safe. Barclays are not above every underhand trick in the book and may just sell the account on buried in another large book of accounts and you may hear from a debt purchaser. In that case your letter is gold dust.

regards
              Garlok

Comment

Thanks ,it does feel good to know you have actually got a positive response from the OC when they know their backs are up against the wall.Letter now safe and sound!!
                I (We) have so much to fight for and AAD are just so supportive.
                Thanks Peeps
                GM

Comment

Well done You!! Where would we all be without Nidd & Co!!
                  RL

Comment

I am going for this next:
                    Arrow (was EGG)

Type of account (Loan with PPI)

Date commenced (Approx 1999)

Approx Balance (£3000)

Last made a FULL payment (Apl 2003)

Paying by arrangement with DCA(Moorcroft)

Default Notice issued by Egg(May 2003)

Account run by Moorcroft

Key:sent
                    received
                    other information

Been paying token payment for a few years.
                    25th June 2011 Egg assigned the account to Arrow Global
                    30/01/2012 CCA requested by recorded delivery
                    I will update as and when I receive any correspondence

10/02/2012 Received letter from DCA informing me that the OC cannot produce my agreement.
                    This therefore makes it UE
                    I have responded with Final Response - UE (No CCA Received)
                    Last edited by greymatter; 15 February 2012, 20:26. Reason: No CCA

Comment

Yorkshire Bank(was Vivid)
                      Type of account (Loan)

Date commenced (Approx 2001)

Approx Balance (£6500)

Last made a FULL payment (June 2003)
                      Paying by arrangement with DCA(Sutcliffe)
                      Default Notice issued by YB( 2003)
                      Account run by various DCA's(Apex,Sutcliffe,NCO,now Brunswick)
                      Eventually Account was purchased by Apex
                      04/03/2010 Letter sent by me requesting CCA(Recorded)
                      08/03/2010 Letter from Apex referring my request to YB.They placed my account on hold
                      25/03/2010 I sent Apex letter 'Failure to comply etc'
                      30/03/2010 Letter from Apex treating my last letter as a complaint
                      23/04/2010 Letter from Apex stating that they are advised by YB(NAGB)that they are unable to provide me with the number of requested documents.Therefore they are returning the account back to NABG and Apex are closing the account with Apex.
                      31/03/2010 I cancelled my monthly payment
                      20/06/2011 First statement received from YB showing old balance
                      08/07/2011 Chasing letter from Sutcliffes notifying me of a £20 uplift!
                      19/11/2011 Second statement with increased balance by £20
                      14/07/2011 I sent a letter reminding them of my request to Apex for CCA and their reply.I also asked them to please remove the £20 as the account is UE
                      They received this as I registered it and got a signature.(This was all done Pre Niddy )
                      I posted this initially under:Re: Charged £20 admin fee although account UE-(Under the Unenforceability section)
                      19/01/2012 Received letter from a new DCA Brunswick Collection Services requesting that I pay giving me various options.

Key:Items sent in blue
                      Items received in red
                      Comments in green
                      Niddy says ignore for now

So as this is please advise me as to what my next move should be.
                      Thanks all.
                      GM
                      30/01/2012 Same type of letter received as last week They want to hear from me immediately!!

Niddy do I ignore or do you recommend a template letter?
                      Last edited by greymatter; 30 January 2012, 12:15. Reason: update

Comment

Have you sent Our Templates | Unenforceability Templates | Account Sold whilst in Dispute to Brunswick?

If you haven't, you can either send it or just ignore and see what they send next.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

No not yet as the account is only being handled by Bruswick and not sold/assigned.
                          In brunswicks case they say they have been authorised to take any appropriate action that is necessary to recover the o/s debt.
                          I suppose this is where the OC just passes it around without a full assignment.
                          Ignore?
                          GM

GM

Comment

No not yet as the account is only being handled by Bruswick and not sold/assigned.
                            In brunswicks case they say they have been authorised to take any appropriate action that is necessary to recover the o/s debt.
                            I suppose this is where the OC just passes it around without a full assignment.
                            Ignore?
                            GM

GM
                            Should I ignore or not?
                            Just want to get these things right.
                            Thanks
                            GM

Comment

Should I ignore or not?
                              Just want to get these things right.
                              Thanks
                              GM
                              if it's first contact then ignore......... if not then send Account sold letter

Comment

Trouble is the account has not been sold on.Its only being handled by the DCA on OC instructions.
                                Taken from my post under 'what do you do when.......'
                                (Quote):
                                Where an account has been notified to you as UE(No docs available) and the OC still employs various DCA's as paid 'threat O grams' for results. Then the DCA request(s) to pay up etc etc should surely be ignored as clearly the OC are just using bully boy tactics for an account they know cannot be collected,in the hope that we fold in through lack of CCA knowledge.The account is unassigned and still belongs to the OC.(Quote)
                                So if I should respond what template letter should I use,thats if in your opinion, it needs a response.
                                Thanks
                                GM

Comment

Working...
                                X