GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Greymatter's ue Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greymatter's ue Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Greymatter's ue Diary

along with Mrs D, have you joined AAd+ there is a reason for this on the AAD web site xx
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by greymatter View Post
      Hi Niddy,
      This goes way back but your main comments were that the account is UE (see Diary Number464)You recommended I send missing PT's .This is going around the usual circle line at the moment.So I have tried to download a template for Missing PT's, but it is asking for Log in details.I have entered the details and I cannot get access.Is this area down at the moment Niddy.
      If so ,when its back up should I respond to Wetcloths with missing PT's as I have sent previously SWID letter.
      Many thanks
      GM
      Could someone please let me have the correct link for Missing PT's template.
      Thanks
      GM, I see you are a member of AAD+, follow MrsD's link and on the right hand site under quick links, click on template letters, you no longer need to log in to the Main site, you also have access automatically being an AAD+ member and should also see the AAD+ section.

Best wishes
      IF
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi and thanks
        Yes I am a member of AAD+
        I have the template now.
        Apologies for not reading the relevant notes!!
        That'll teach me.

Comment

Just received a letter from Wetcloths stating that their client advises them that the agreement provided fully complies with the CCA.
          They have ignored my 'missing PT's' letter.
          What response should I send as it is UE .
          Thanks
          GM

Comment

Just received a letter from Wetcloths - What response should I send.
            None - leave it now. They are in default so nothing left to say - if they get heavy let us know but in the main, there's nothing left to say - it's what is known as deadlock and thus they must come out of default before they can enforce anything (s.78(6a)).
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy
              They also stated that if I don't reply within 14 days they will pass it over to their recovery team.
              I will keep you updated.

Comment

Thanks Niddy
                They also stated that if I don't reply within 14 days they will pass it over to their recovery team.
                I will keep you updated.
                Oh goody - we like their recovery team
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy
                  Just received another letter from Wetcloths enclosing the same documents as before and before and before.
                  They sent a letter earlier this week making a reduced payment offer!
                  Your advice as before was to ignore,so I shall ignore again.
                  Unless you say not,
                  GM

Comment

I'd definitely ignore
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Pixie

Comment

Update
                        Got a letter from Wetcloths informing me that the account has been sent back to Arrow and they will no longer be chasing me.Finally!

Comment

Result

Comment

Great!!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Would you believe it.Arrow have just past it to Moorcroft(They also did this in early 2012)So its gone back into the "toxic Debt" meat grinder again!
                              Back in 2012 I was informed by Moorcroft that due to the age of the debt the OC are unable to supply CCA etc so they closed account and sent it back to Arrow.I will await Moorcrofts new demand and depending on this would probably be tempted to send a copy of the letter they sent me back in early 2012.Or should I just kick off with a SID letter and let the circle begin again.Or simply ignore and see what develops.
                              It is UE.

Comment

wait and see what comes next but don't ignore it, let us know and we'll have a wee look

Comment

Working...
                                X