GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Poorbarry UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poorbarry UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Poorbarry UE Diary

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
    When I see the posts on here and also look at how my accounts have been passed around DCAs it always reminds me of this To me To you!

I know the song is rubbish but let's face it DCAs perform a great impersonation of the these two!

haha
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Reply and enclosures from Wescot on behalf of John Lewis, what do you think ?

Regards
      pb
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I wondered if you'd had chance to look at the Wescot stuff above. I've had a couple of calls following up their letter and wondered what I ought to do now.

Regards
        pb

Comment

Re : Wescot / John Lewis. Thankyou for the thanks evenlessdopey, helmsman MGS and Slickfm.

Is Niddy on holiday ? I just wondered as I've not heard back. I'm a bit concerned on this one because I think its a valid CCA and I'm getting calls from Wescot.

Cheers
          pb

Comment

Originally posted by poorbarry View Post
            Re : Wescot / John Lewis. Thankyou for the thanks evenlessdopey, helmsman MGS and Slickfm.

Is Niddy on holiday ? I just wondered as I've not heard back. I'm a bit concerned on this one because I think its a valid CCA and I'm getting calls from Wescot.

Cheers
            pb
            Hi P b
            If they are calling you send this> Harassment by Telephone
            Niddy been a bit busy at mo he will have a look when he gets a min
            Last edited by Deepie; 9 August 2011, 08:09.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks I2D, very kind of you to give me a steer. I'll lob that their way and hang on for Niddy when he's around.

Cheers
              pb

Comment

Hiya

Sorry in2deep looks after things on here for us. Did you email me an agreement? Please resend and I'll check shortly.

Thanks.
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

poor Barry Eek what a day eh?

oooh you have a nice pair, may I help if I can

If you haven't email your agreement through BTW LOVE the post it notes!

Comment

Thanks Niddy and Jen,

I've mailed it to the CCA address you have Niddy.

Thanks
                    pb

Comment

Hiya

It's still enforceable I'm afraid, maybe consider making small token repayments of £1 per month for the moment? See these for general debt templates: Templates - General Debt

Comment

Thank you Niddy, I've sent them a grovelling suggestion !

Regards,
                        pb

Comment

Working...
                        X