GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Poorbarry UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poorbarry UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poorbarry UE Diary

Sorry about that Niddy, I have mailed you the default notice dated 12/8/10. I'll await your reply before I action the two letters above.
    Rgds
    PB

Comment

I dont need to see the DN - I just wondered if you had received it, if not the termination would be void.....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Oh okay, sorry I'd sent it anyway. Do I still send the other two letters you suggested even though I have a DN ?

pb

Comment

Yes! Still send the letter to debitas - nothing to send crappy1.

I said only send the TOP letter to whoever hassles you later!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Okay Niddy, thanks again. PB

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Sent Debitas the letter as you advised, they'll get that today (25/11). However, in this mornings post was a letter from same threatening an agents visit within 7 days unless I contact them. Don't really want them knocking on my door, what should I do ?
                Thanks
                PB

Comment

Originally posted by poorbarry
                  Sent Debitas the letter as you advised, they'll get that today (25/11). However, in this mornings post was a letter from same threatening an agents visit within 7 days unless I contact them. Don't really want them knocking on my door, what should I do ?
                  Thanks
                  PB
                  Send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=182#p182

They have no rights so don't worry. If they ever call at the house, they will just ask for you and try and speak to you - just say go away and close the door. Don't worry though, they will not cause a scene... They are not bailiffs - remember that! (Even Bailiffs have restricted rights remember)!

Comment

Thanks Niddy, letter on way to Debitas !
                    Regards
                    PB

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Had reply and enclosures on my Coop account, I've mailed them to you.

Regards,
                      PB

Comment

Hiya

Apologies for the delay - the agreement coop sent you is still unenforceable, respond with this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=1503#p1503

Comment

Thanks Niddy, you're a star ! It'll be on its way today.

Best wishes
                          PB

Comment

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I've emailed a letter recieved today from Cap1, a bit worried re Para's 2 & 4 as it seems they feel their debt is enforcable.
                              Rgds
                              PB

Comment

Och Barry they all think their agreements are enforceable, but of course, they are quite often sadly mistaken!!!
                                If Niddy says its unenforceable, it will be unless they have sent something new. Try not to worry, they are all muppets!

Comment

Working...
                                X