GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Poorbarry UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poorbarry UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Poorbarry UE Diary

Originally posted by poorbarry View Post
    And on we go......this came from Crapital One yesterday.
    Just ignore it - utter nonsense - see what they decide to send next yea?

Keep us updated.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks pal !!
      pb

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Hope you're well, just received this response from CL Finance / Debenhams, what do you think ?

Regards
        PB
        Attached Files

Comment

Just ignore it for now - see what they send next!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks mate !

PB

Comment

Thanks mate !

PB

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Got this Saturday from Crappy 1 solicitors. Hope you're well.

Rgds
                PB
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Got this Saturday from Crappy 1 solicitors. Hope you're well.

Rgds
                  PB
                  Reply with this: ---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

Thanks Niddy, letter sent.
                    Rgds
                    pb

Comment

Thanks Niddy, letter sent.
                      Rgds
                      pb
                      hi PB,
                      had the same letter from BC a few months ago re crappy 1, niddy said send the same letter you have sent, BC returned the account back to crappy1 so hope you get the same response.
                      Good Luck
                      Helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                        hi PB,
                        had the same letter from BC a few months ago re crappy 1, niddy said send the same letter you have sent, BC returned the account back to crappy1 so hope you get the same response.
                        Good Luck
                        Helmsman

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Response from Freds subsequent to me sending the Threat o gram as you advised. Shall I ignore ?
                          Cheers
                          pb
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Response from Freds subsequent to me sending the Threat o gram as you advised. Shall I ignore ?
                            Cheers
                            pb
                            send this back!

Dear Sirs,

Ref: xxxxxxxx

I write with reference to your letter dated XX, the content of which has been noted.

I'd like to query the content as it seems I'm missing something and would like clarity; if your client asked you to jump from the white cliffs of Dover would you go ahead and jump, or would you at least check that it was correct before doing so? Similarly, if your client told you the sky was green would you simply believe them?

Therefore, I strongly suggest you go back to your client and remind them that the courts and the FOS both know that Capital One application forms are not enforceable when they are not directly linked to any of the prescribed terms. We can all sit here and send documents and attach terms, but if they are not the correct ones from the time of inception (most importantly the ones that I agreed to) then you have no legal leg to stand on.

Therefore, your threats in your letter have been disregarded as unlawful and vexatious, I suggest you return this account back to your client immediately. If you do attempt any legal action, or otherwise, outwith the acceptable methods as defined by the FOS (check their debt collection guidance for details) then i'll be looking to counterclaim against you with a costs order and with a note to the courts that you're blatantly abusing the legal system.

I look forward to confirmation that this disputed account has been returned, in any case this is my formal notification to you, that the account is very much disputed.

Yours faithfully,

Sign Digitally
                            That ought to sort em out

* I'll add this to the Niddy Specials templates later!

Comment

Wow, fab letter Niddy!
                              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                * I'll add this to the Niddy Specials templates later!
                                Done

---> Capital One DCA Template

Comment

Working...
                                X