GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Poorbarry UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poorbarry UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poorbarry UE Diary

Thanks Looloo, I'll do that !

Comment

Originally posted by poorbarry View Post
      Hi Niddy,

I hope you're well. it seems that Cap 1 / Debitas have flipped my case onto Fredrickson International. I received the attached letter yesterday.

This is the first I've heard since the Power2Connect guy turned up at the door on behalf of Debitas some weeks ago.

Any action ?

Rgds
      PB
      Send this back: ---> Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry if I appear stupid Niddy, my Cap 1 account was a card and in your guidance you say ' if you have a card delete references made to s.77 & 79'. Can you clarify exactly what I'm supposed to take out.

Thanks,
        PB

Comment

Sorry if I appear stupid Niddy, my Cap 1 account was a card and in your guidance you say ' if you have a card delete references made to s.77 & 79'. Can you clarify exactly what I'm supposed to take out.

Thanks,
          PB
          Nothing. Send it as is!
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I wrote to Fredrickson as you instructed but received this today. What would you advise please ?

Best wishes

PB
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Barry
              Niddy will be along but don't panic, it's a UE isn't it? Frederickson are good at these threats but they're a bit meaningless. Eg, 7 days from which date precisely. It's all ifs, buts and shoulds. Don't let it spoil your weekend. I've had similar and I ignore them now.
              Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
              SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

hi poorbarry,
                Dont worry about your letter from fredrickson, Ive had at least 3 of those, have always responded with letter niddy has advised and we just keep going round in circles, they are just threats trying to get some money just ignore it till niddy advises what to respond with.
                Good Luck
                Helmsman

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I wrote to Fredrickson as you instructed but received this today. What would you advise please ?

Best wishes

PB
                  Send this - don't worry ok?

---> Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will do. And thanks to all of you who commented, it is very comforting.

Regards
                    PB

Comment

• Re: Poorbarry UE Diary

Thanks Niddy, will do. And thanks to all of you who commented, it is very comforting.

Regards
                      PB
                      Best of luck, keep us updated.... :niddy

Comment

Hi All,

I know Niddy is away for a well earned break and this doesn't fall into the urgent (as in 'right now !') category.

However, it turned up in response to my ' Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request and then subsequent 'Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action'.

Any advice ? Do I just ignore ?

Many thanks

pb

site admin note:
                        Attachments have been removed for your personal security..
                        Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 30 March 2011, 02:13. Reason: Attachments have been removed

Comment

just ignore for now Barry, takes them a while to work things out!
                          don't worry!

Comment

hi poorbarry,
                            Have had the exact same letter from freds myself will be ignoring as evenlessdopey has advised,
                            thanks
                            Helmsman

Comment

Morning all,

Got this from Freds (captial one card) last week - is it a case of ignoring it ?

Best wishes
                              PB

site admin note:
                              Attachments have been removed for your personal security..
                              Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 30 March 2011, 02:13. Reason: Attachments have been removed

Comment

Wow, they've managed to work that out for themselves.

Clever sods aren't they? Sorry sarcastic mode today.

Yeah i'd ignore for now, see what they send next.

Comment

Working...
                                X