GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Poorbarry UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poorbarry UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Poorbarry UE Diary

Haha, just read that Niddy......awesome ! The legally worded letters you provide are profound in their complexity but it does feel good when you can just say it like it is...........I shall have great pleasure in posting that one !!!

Good on ya mate !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by poorbarry View Post
      Haha, just read that Niddy......awesome ! The legally worded letters you provide are profound in their complexity but it does feel good when you can just say it like it is...........I shall have great pleasure in posting that one !!!

Good on ya mate !!!!
      Keep us upto date - best of luck mate
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Just wanted to check you got my private message re Wescot / John Lewis ?

Regrads
        PB

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Just wanted to check you got my private message re Wescot / John Lewis ?

Regrads
          PB
          Hiya

sorry, I don't deal with things like that via PM - we have several processes in place - email, load to the thread, load to private section etc etc - see my signature for full details....

However I did read the letter, in this instance, respond with the following:

Account Sold whilst in Dispute
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Sorry about that, I'll make sure it goes the right way in future. Just a thought having read the 'Account sold whilst in dispute' response, John Lewis who issued the card did supply a valid CCA which led to you advising me to try an negotiate some sort of payment schedule with them but of course they've not been in touch and it's moved to Wescot. In the circumstances does going this route apply because they've sold it on without taking direct action themselves but may now have forfeit the opportunity or can Wescot just get it from JL and go down the enforcement route anyway ? Sorry for the confusion but I may be mising something.

Regards
            PB

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I've sent the response to Wescot regarding John Lewis as you advised.

Meanwhile it seems Freds have given up on my Capital One situation and they've passed the ball to AIG. This came last week. What should I reply with please.

Many thanks

PB
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Niddy,

I've sent the response to Wescot regarding John Lewis as you advised.

Meanwhile it seems Freds have given up on my Capital One situation and they've passed the ball to AIG. This came last week. What should I reply with please.

Many thanks

PB
                Hi PB Good news Freds given up on Cap One , regards AIG just ignore for now see what they send next
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Agreed - totally ignore for the time being and see what, if anything, they send next.

Comment

Just ignore, as above posts confirm

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Just to update re the John Lewis account passed to Wescot. Wescot have written to say they're referring back to John Lewis to obtain the CCA, meantime no action nor correspondence / calls will be forthcoming. I'll advise when I hear.

Thanks mate.

pb

Comment

hopefully they'll get lost in the endless dungeon of useless bits of paper!!!

Comment

Hi Niddy,

Just to update re the John Lewis account passed to Wescot. Wescot have written to say they're referring back to John Lewis to obtain the CCA, meantime no action nor correspondence / calls will be forthcoming. I'll advise when I hear.

Thanks mate.

pb
                          Cool - wait and see, keep us posted with developments

Comment

Hi Niddy,

This time a revisit from the Co op. We established some time ago that they didn't have a valid CCA. They seem to have passed it onto Equidebt who sent this and lobbed a couple of phone calls my way which I've ignored.

Shall I respond in writing to this or ignore ?

Thanks mate !!

PB
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Niddy,

This time a revisit from the Co op. We established some time ago that they didn't have a valid CCA. They seem to have passed it onto Equidebt who sent this and lobbed a couple of phone calls my way which I've ignored.

Shall I respond in writing to this or ignore ?

Thanks mate !!

PB
                              Send this: Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

When I see the posts on here and also look at how my accounts have been passed around DCAs it always reminds me of this To me To you!

I know the song is rubbish but let's face it DCAs perform a great impersonation of the these two!
                                Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X