GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Poorbarry UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poorbarry UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Poorbarry UE Diary

Thank you for the guidance on Freds. Lo and behold the Coop have come back now, copy letter attached, any action or do I wait and see what comes next ?

Many, many thanks,
    PB

site admin note:
    Attachments have been removed for your personal security..
    Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 30 March 2011, 02:12. Reason: Attachments have been removed

Comment

Hiya,

I would wait and see who contacts you next. We have received several of these scare tactic letters, and yes we have had Power2contact visit us, but fortunately we were not in, they left us a card to say they had been.

No doubt you will have a letter next from Power2Contact, post again and someone will advice what to send

Comment

Originally posted by poorbarry View Post
        Thank you for the guidance on Freds. Lo and behold the Coop have come back now, copy letter attached, any action or do I wait and see what comes next ?

Many, many thanks,
        PB

what a load of half truths and scary phrases. You have made contact and they don't want to deal with what you're telling them, I agree with Elsie just ignore until the next team of muppets come on board............

Comment

Thanks Elsie and to you ELD. I'll let you know what happens next !

PB

Comment

no bother, keep us updated

Comment

Good morning all,

They say things come in three's but I have a feeling this is a nasty one. CL Finance (Debenhams M'Card) have sent this in response to my long ago letter. It's barely legible but looks horribly like a CCA. Could you kindly check it over and advise please.

Many thanks
              PB

site admin note:
              removed attachments - please email to Niddy without blocking out the info and i'll confirm if they are enforceable or not.
              Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 30 March 2011, 02:10. Reason: removed attachments

Comment

OK Barry

Where did this one come from, can't find any mention of it. When was it taken out?
                best thing to do is upload to Niddy, he'll have a look when he comes back. No rush at the moment. Its impossible to read as is and Niddy likes to have a good look. Best thing to do is post up the history here, so that we have all the facts. Don't worry!!!

Comment

Hi ELD,

I didn't post this one at the same time as the others because it was exactly the same. I sent them the CCA request and they wrote back saying they would try to find it. This was months ago so I assumed they didn't. However, this arrived. The form was taken out and signed 7th December 2003.

I'll copy to Niddy too and thanks again ELD.

Regards
                  PB

Comment

Hi ELD,

I didn't post this one at the same time as the others because it was exactly the same. I sent them the CCA request and they wrote back saying they would try to find it. This was months ago so I assumed they didn't. However, this arrived. The form was taken out and signed 7th December 2003.

I'll copy to Niddy too and thanks again ELD.

Regards
                    PB
                    Hiya

Please email me a copy of the CCA etc and i'll confirm if enforceable/unenforceable. See here for info: ---> User Guide - Sending your Agreement to Niddy
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi All,

I know Niddy is away for a well earned break and this doesn't fall into the urgent (as in 'right now !') category.

However, it turned up in response to my ' Account sold - whilst in Default of CCA Request and then subsequent 'Threat-o-Gram - Letter before Action'.

Any advice ? Do I just ignore ?
                      Just ignore this.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Morning all,

Got this from Freds (captial one card) last week - is it a case of ignoring it ?

Best wishes
                        PB
                        Just ignore it - keep us updated

Comment

Many, many thanks,
                          Ignore it as well. Keep us updated when they next write....

Comment

Regards to CL Finance / Debenhams (and your email) - its unenforceable - however you need to start sending me copies that are not blanked out cos it makes my job 100 times harder trying to read the agreement.

Respond with the following: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Thanks very much Niddy, sorry for the confusion over CCA mailing. I hope you had a great holiday, if ever someone deserved a nice time you certainly do !

pb

Comment

And on we go......this came from Crapital One yesterday.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X