GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Ok Niddy will do, I have uploaded the cca to you, thanks

Comment

Sorry to hijack your thread Mrs SnS.

Niddy, CQ are being persistent blighters with regards to my LTSB...should I send them a new CCA request?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Sorry to hijack your thread Mrs SnS.

Niddy, CQ are being persistent blighters with regards to my LTSB...should I send them a new CCA request?
        Yes. Sorry I missed yours. If other AADers get an assignment from CQ ask them to send a new s.78 / s.77 direct to CQ as soon as poss. They will issue a claim, they're proper bad
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post
          Ok Niddy will do, I have uploaded the cca to you, thanks
          Please email so I can see it on my phone now. Upload means a delay as I need to get onto lappy.

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Yes. Sorry I missed yours. If other AADers get an assignment from CQ ask them to send a new s.78 / s.77 direct to CQ as soon as poss. They will issue a claim, they're proper bad
            It was assigned back in July. They seemed pretty easy to get rid of when they had my Capital One back in 2010 but a different kettle of fish now. I'll get a new cca request sent direct to CQ tomorrow. Thanks Niddy

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
              It was assigned back in July. They seemed pretty easy to get rid of when they had my Capital One back in 2010 but a different kettle of fish now. I'll get a new cca request sent direct to CQ tomorrow. Thanks Niddy
              Their "Fresh Approach" and management changes forced their hand. They're scum like Lowell now.

See this -> http://www.capquest.co.uk

bragging about a new approach grrrrrr

Comment

In fact I'm going to email the new boss Helen and ask her views on issuing claims against other mums being she's so ethical. Yea I'll do that tmw - http://www.capquest.co.uk/our-people.html

Read Helen's bio and you'll see her shyte!!

Comment

Just read it...agree it's shyte!

I'd rather have AAD's journey back to financial health than theirs!

Comment

Amex letter done and e-mailed you the docs Niddy. Hubbies got 2 on the go with Capquest as well, both are on hold just now while they find the documents, do you want me to start at the begining with them as well? Off to read the 'fresh approach'

Comment

Regards Mr SnS - if they're on hold that's fine. Regards yours send that tmw.

I'll send your Lloyds £10k limit cca to Andrew to check and then come back to you tmw yea?

sorry but thats nuts. Reply in a week for guaranteed £10k limit. Lol. No wonder they went bust

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Regards Mr SnS - if they're on hold that's fine. Regards yours send that tmw.

I'll send your Lloyds £10k limit cca to Andrew to check and then come back to you tmw yea?

sorry but thats nuts. Reply in a week for guaranteed £10k limit. Lol. No wonder they went bust
                        Ace, thanks Niddy, off to lie down in darkened room now - eeeek. Knew things had been too quiet

Comment

Andrews off to take a look now lol. He's good at sorting this crap.

See what he says. I still say what they sent is UE but I want his expert opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,503.20 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 4

Last payment made - 22 April 2010
                            Passed to CSL - 12 August 2010
                            Passed to Robinsons Way - 31 December 2010
                            Passed to Wescot - 15 July 2011
                            Passed to Iqor - 9 July 2012
                            Passed to Capquest - 23 July 2013

Received letter from Lloyds and Capquest on 23 July informing me that Lloyds had assigned all rights to Capquest, sent Account sold letter and it is now on hold.

They have sent out a letter enclosing a copy of CCA, what do I send out now??

Ive linked this as this is the cca you just sent me that Andrew is looking at.

Comment

Cheers Niddy

Comment

I haven't read the full thread as I've only just had the agreement sent through but if that is their reply to a s78 CCA request then it isn't sufficient and the agreement at this stage is unenforceable.

Comment

Working...
                                X