GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post
    Hi Guys

Two letters in today from Capquest, the Lloyds Amex account has been put on hold.

Also received one about Lloyds Acc:-

Lloyds Online Loan £6,766.56 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 2

Last payment made - 24 June 2010
    Passed to Apex - 24 October 2010
    Passed to Moorcroft - 15 May 2011
    Passed to Wescot - 25 November 2011
    Passed to Iqor - 6 March 2012

Received a letter from Lloyds on 26 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

Sent out Account Sold letter and this account is now on hold while they await documents from their clients.

opening line is ‘As you will be aware your account is being processed for legal action’ – Was not aware of that!
    They have an offer for us, if we start monthly payment for this account they will credit the account with an amount equal to 30% of our payment.

Will send out s.78 letter out to them about this one as well.

Cheers
    Also in this morning is a letter about the above account. They have sent out 'a copy of the agreement and terms and conditions from Lloyds' This is the same that has been sent out before. I know this is an online account and they can pose problems. Any help on how to reply would be great. Cheers

Comment

Also in this morning is a letter about the above account. They have sent out 'a copy of the agreement and terms and conditions from Lloyds' This is the same that has been sent out before. I know this is an online account and they can pose problems. Any help on how to reply would be great. Cheers
      Has Niddy seen this?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi deepie, yes Niddy has seen the agreement but it was about 4 years ago!

Comment

Hi deepie, yes Niddy has seen the agreement but it was about 4 years ago!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Cheers Deepie will get that sent out

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post

Was just about to type this letter up when I received another letter from Capquest this morning. They say that they are still endeavouring to obtain the required information from Lloyds and that they are discussing our case with Lloyds and hope to resolve the matter very soon. Will sit tight and see what happens now

Comment

Was just about to type this letter up when I received another letter from Capquest this morning. They say that they are still endeavouring to obtain the required information from Lloyds and that they are discussing our case with Lloyds and hope to resolve the matter very soon. Will sit tight and see what happens now

Comment

Morning, 2 letters in from Capquest. First one is in regard to:-

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,058.77 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 1

Credit card taken out in 2002
                  Last payment made - 5 July 2010
                  Passed to Robinsons Way - 22 November 2010
                  Passed to CSL - 7 April 2011
                  Passed to Moorcroft - 20 October 2011
                  Passed to Iqor - 5 May 2011
                  Now been passed to Capquest on 25 July 2013

Received a letter from Lloyds on 23 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

Sent out Account Sold letter and this account is now on hold while they await documents from their clients.

They have sent out exactly the same as I received for my Lloyds Credit Card that Andrew and Niddy had a look at so will I just send out letter with terms and conditions missing?
                  Received a letter in from Capquest dated 20 Feb informing me that I had not responded to their letter of 19 Feb Wrote back to them informing them that I had never received letter dated 19 Feb and that the last letter I had received was on 29 Jan informing me account was on hold until they investigated my claims.

Letter in this morning saying that as I will be aware your account is being processed for legal action - nope thought it was on hold but hey-ho and offering me a payment plan.

Ignore or respond?

Cheers as always

Comment

Received a letter in from Capquest dated 20 Feb informing me that I had not responded to their letter of 19 Feb Wrote back to them informing them that I had never received letter dated 19 Feb and that the last letter I had received was on 29 Jan informing me account was on hold until they investigated my claims.

Letter in this morning saying that as I will be aware your account is being processed for legal action - nope thought it was on hold but hey-ho and offering me a payment plan.

Ignore or respond?

Cheers as always

Comment

Cheers Deepie, wasn't sure as only mentioned legal action at start of letter and then on about payment plans. Will get that sent out ta

Comment

AAAARGH Capquest are diving me nuts!! 2 Letters in this morning, first one has obviously crossed with the above letter that I sent out a couple of days ago so will leave that one. The 2nd letter is for :-

Bank of Scotland Credit Card £17,158.79 - defaulted

Last payment made - 4 February 2010
                        Passed to Capquest - 14 May 2010
                        Passed to Robinsons Way - 8 September 2010
                        Letter from Horrich Farrelly - 27 December 2010
                        Passed to Iqor - 10 January 2011
                        Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne - 21 February 2011
                        Passed to Wescot - 13 January 2012

Received a letter from Lloyds on 23 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

In this letter they have enclosed a copy of an application form and nothing else, send out missing t&c on that one as well?

I sent out Missing T&C for this one and have had no response to this letter apart from one letter saying they were looking into the matter and another offering me a reduced settlement. They have sent out another letter today offering reduced settlement and if I do not contact them further action will be taken, so will send out a copy of the letter I sent them on 24 January and a one liner asking for response.

Cheers

Comment

Yep send a one liner chaser - probs best at this stage
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy Letters are in daily at the moment would that be because a year until SB?? or I am I just being very cynical
                            Last edited by scarednshakin; 4 March 2014, 09:54.

Comment

No it's normal to harass more on year 4/5 as they usually employ trace agents and try again so keep to it. See what progresses. Just don't give em a reason to issue a Claim at this late stage.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy I don't send anything out without checking here first and won't be starting now!!

Comment

Working...
                                X