GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Not sure if this could help you with your Egg card if it does come to making a offer of payment...
    If you are in a position to make a F&F offer at all, it could save you a considerable amount of money in the long run.

I owed them £10K and they accepted my F&F offer of £2K !

Of course if you are not in a position to make a F&F yet, then only offer them a monthly amount you are comfortable with.

Good luck for a favourable outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul. View Post
      Egg credit cards are enforceable, the High Court said so.
      Agreed but not all are, obviously if you apply for s.78 then still send us the paperwork to check, as there are a few here that are indeed UE.

One from earlier in fact

Click image for larger version

Name:	UE.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	1393032
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will probably give you a shout when next letter comes in!!!

Comment

BUMP!!

Possibly things been moved around since your last posting updates?, but latest info about Jefferson Capital and CARS!

AAD Link: US Firm Jefferson Capital UK buys debt recovery CARS - allaboutFORUMS

[QUOTE=in 2 deep;188443]
          Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post
          I Would send Account sold first........
          Originally Posted by Mrs Scarednshakin

Morning, morning, hope everyone is well on this super sunny day

Letter in this morning from SRJ Debt Recoveries about Mr SNS Monument ACC. This one has been very quite but today letter in saying PENDING LITIGATION PROCEEDINGS

'We have been instructed by Jefferson Capital Int (never heard of them before either) to act on this debt....................and it is now our intention yo recommend that our client issues litigation proceedings to recover overdue sums.'

Do I send out Account Sold letter or Threat of Litigation? As this is the first letter I have had from them?????

Cheers everyone
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

“CARS has been an innovator in utilising technology to improve recoveries that also enhance the consumer experience.”

Well, that's OK then, isn't it?

Comment

Well have heard back from Rockwells, they have contacted Capital One and are in agreement with them that they have supplied the requested documents and to pay up in the next 14 days.

Send out Letter Before Action??

Thanks guys
              Hi

Sent out letter and have received a response from Rockwell. They can only manage my case if they can demonstrate to their client that they are in contact with me????? If they have not spoken to me (have responded to all the letters I have received) they may pass my account to Fenton Cooper.

I then get a Special Offer to settle at a reduced amount.

Just ignore letter and see what comes in next??

Thanks guys

Comment

Hi

Sent out letter and have received a response from Rockwell. They can only manage my case if they can demonstrate to their client that they are in contact with me????? If they have not spoken to me (have responded to all the letters I have received) they may pass my account to Fenton Cooper.

I then get a Special Offer to settle at a reduced amount.

Just ignore letter and see what comes in next??

Thanks guys
                That's what I would do............
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank u kindly

Comment

Hi Niddy n everyone else, bet you thought I had disappeared Will bring diary up to date soon, daughter was in and out of hospital but hopefully all sorted now, fingers xd. Hope everyone is doing well and looove the new look of the site. Mr SNS says hi Niddy

Comment

Hi Mrs SnS

I bet you thought we'd disappeared!

Glad to hear your daughter's doing well now x
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Haha Pixie, taking a bit of getting used to, but glad to be back, missed ya all

Comment

We missed you too. I think you'll find the new forum a lot better once you get used to it.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks Pixie, will have a good look around. I can't believe how many new diaries there are. Lots of bedtime reading for me

Comment

nice to see you've found us Mrs S, hope all your penpals are behaving

Comment

Ok guys time for a quick catch up on what has been going on

Capquest seem to be the penpal of choice at the moment

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,058.77 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 1

Credit card taken out in 2002
                                Last payment made - 5 July 2010
                                Passed to Robinsons Way - 22 November 2010
                                Passed to CSL - 7 April 2011
                                Passed to Moorcroft - 20 October 2011
                                Passed to Iqor - 5 May 2011
                                Now been passed to Capquest on 25 July 2013

Received a letter from Lloyds on 23 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

Sent out Account Sold letter and this account is now on hold while they await documents from their clients.

It is more or less the same for the other accounts as well

Lloyds Online Loan £6,766.56 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 2

Last payment made - 24 June 2010
                                Passed to Apex - 24 October 2010
                                Passed to Moorcroft - 15 May 2011
                                Passed to Wescot - 25 November 2011
                                Passed to Iqor - 6 March 2012

Received a letter from Lloyds on 26 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

Sent out Account Sold letter and this account is now on hold while they await documents from their clients.

Next one is Bank of Scotland Credit Card £17,158.79 - defaulted

Last payment made - 4 February 2010
                                Passed to Capquest - 14 May 2010
                                Passed to Robinsons Way - 8 September 2010
                                Letter from Horrich Farrelly - 27 December 2010
                                Passed to Iqor - 10 January 2011
                                Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne - 21 February 2011
                                Passed to Wescot - 13 January 2012

Received a letter from Lloyds on 23 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

They keep referring to this account as one that they have purchased from Lloyds Banking Group

Those are hubbies accounts that Capquest have at the moment, will put mine in the next post

Comment

Working...
                                X