GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Originally posted by scarednshakin View Post
    Letter received from Lowell and account is now closed as it is SB

Brilliant news Mrs S, I'm so pleased and it's made my day, well done you
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Oh yes, did a little dance when I read the letter and just glad that the dates were right

Comment

Great news Mrs S, well done, really pleased for you
        Last edited by cookie2112; 28 August 2014, 20:08.
        Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

excellent. Well done - see how time flies when you're having fun
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

It is the start, still a good bit to go yet, all thanks to you Niddy and everyone who helps out and gives fab advice

Comment

well done!!

hope that's the start of the domino row.................just another wee flick......................

Comment

Fabulous xxx
                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Keep that letter very safe, as it is not beyond the realms of possibility that an even lower form of pond scum could resurface with it at a later date.

Scan it and keep the scan on your computer or external drive. Upload a copy to one of the free cloud services.

Well done. I love hearing positive news.

SH

Comment

Well Done You!

Looks like Lowell didn't even try to put up a fight. One solid template letter and they rolled over.

Comment

Evening all, hope all is well with you all. Have been keeping quiet and waiting for the SB's to continue, they are slowly disappearing Will all be gone by June, just wondering about all the paperwork I have accumulated over the past 5 years, what do I need to keep in case anyone comes knocking?? Don't want to thrown out anything I will need but would like to get rid of the paperwork as will feel that things are ending.

Comment

waiting for the SB's to continue, they are slowly disappearing Will all be gone by June, just wondering about all the paperwork I have accumulated over the past 5 years, what do I need to keep in case anyone comes knocking?
                        Don't throw away a single thing.

You know your debts are SB in June this year but the creditors and their DCAs will try it on long after that.

You need to hang on to your paper trail.

Every piece of paper you've got could make all the difference between getting a CCJ and not getting a CCJ.

Comment

the debts are technically extinguished but you just need to hang on to everything, just in case.

think of it as an insurance policy.

Once you are quite sure they are gone, you might want to have a look at your credit record, just to make sure that everything is in order. Remember that although the debts are technically extinguished, after 5 years, the defaults will sit there for 6 so you just need to check that they fall off at the correct time and no bugger is playing games.

not long, hang on in there.

Comment

Thank you guys, as always Quite a few gone and 4 more go at start of March and final 4 in June, so will put them all in a box and keep them safe

Comment

Evening all, hope all is well with you all. Have been keeping quiet and waiting for the SB's to continue, they are slowly disappearing Will all be gone by June, just wondering about all the paperwork I have accumulated over the past 5 years, what do I need to keep in case anyone comes knocking?? Don't want to thrown out anything I will need but would like to get rid of the paperwork as will feel that things are ending.
                              wow lucky you. But then we've been chatting many years now - started with hubby now it's always Mrs SnS

hope youre both doing well.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Niddy, yes has been many years and a few different forums!! We are both well and just keeping fingers crossed and heads down until June

Comment

Working...
                                X