GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Thanks guys, yes Pip they have a few of our Lloyds accounts and love sending super letters out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post

My my we are popular at the moment. Heard nothing back from SRJ after sending out letter, received letter this morning from LRC in Nottingham. They expect payment by 11 am on 25 October 2013, nice to know what time it has to be paid by

They also seem to like bold letters and underlining, will send out Account Sold Letter and await response.

Hi Everyone and a Happy New Year, letter in from LRC just before Christmas, it has sent out a copy of a Quick Reply Card and the current T&C's and old T&C's with the last page unreadable. The only thing with hubbies signature is Quick Reply Card. What best course of action? Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
        Sound advice from ATW. Always use up the time they give you to respond, as Asda says, "every little helps" lol
        asda?? Lol
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi Everyone and a Happy New Year, letter in from LRC just before Christmas, it has sent out a copy of a Quick Reply Card and the current T&C's and old T&C's with the last page unreadable. The only thing with hubbies signature is Quick Reply Card. What best course of action? Cheers
          Missing PT's or ignore this and await their next letter then send it....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy will just ignore and wait for next letter. Hope you and Mrs Niddy had a good Christmas and New Year

Comment

Morning, 2 letters in from Capquest. First one is in regard to:-

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,058.77 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 1

Credit card taken out in 2002
              Last payment made - 5 July 2010
              Passed to Robinsons Way - 22 November 2010
              Passed to CSL - 7 April 2011
              Passed to Moorcroft - 20 October 2011
              Passed to Iqor - 5 May 2011
              Now been passed to Capquest on 25 July 2013

Received a letter from Lloyds on 23 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

Sent out Account Sold letter and this account is now on hold while they await documents from their clients.

They have sent out exactly the same as I received for my Lloyds Credit Card that Andrew and Niddy had a look at so will I just send out letter with terms and conditions missing?

Comment

Second letter is about:-

Bank of Scotland Credit Card £17,158.79 - defaulted

Last payment made - 4 February 2010
                Passed to Capquest - 14 May 2010
                Passed to Robinsons Way - 8 September 2010
                Letter from Horrich Farrelly - 27 December 2010
                Passed to Iqor - 10 January 2011
                Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne - 21 February 2011
                Passed to Wescot - 13 January 2012

Received a letter from Lloyds on 23 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

Sent out Account Sold letter and this account is now on hold while they await documents from their clients.

In this letter they have enclosed a copy of an application form and nothing else, send out missing t&c on that one as well?

Cheers guys and hope you are all well

Comment

Hiya

yep. You got this under control

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will get these letters sent out

Comment

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,503.20 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 4

Last payment made - 22 April 2010
                      Passed to CSL - 12 August 2010
                      Passed to Robinsons Way - 31 December 2010
                      Passed to Wescot - 15 July 2011
                      Passed to Iqor - 9 July 2012
                      Passed to Capquest - 23 July 2013

Received letter from Lloyds and Capquest on 23 July informing me that Lloyds had assigned all rights to Capquest.

6/12/03 - I Sent out missing PT's letter to Capquest and got a response :- 'We have received your request for a copy agreement. Please be advised that this document will only be provided to you if the request is submitted under the terms of the CCA 1974 Sections 77-79.

Under this act a £1 fee must be provided.

If you still require a copy of the agreement please sign and submit your request in writing as detailed above with the enclosed £1 fee made payable to Capquest Investments Ltd.

We can confirm we have placed this account on hold for one month from the date of this letter to enable you to provide the required documentation and fee"

4/1/14 - I responded by informing them I had not asked for a copy of my CCA and the letter I had in fact sent them was a missing t&c

5/1/14 - Received letter from Capquest which was a settlement offer and informed me that failure to respond would escalate matters. I assumed letter had crossed in post and did not reply.

1/2/14 - Now received another letter which is identical to the one I recieved on 6 December, informing me that if I am making a CCA request I must send them the appropriate fee and account is on hold until 26 Feb.

I am going to take advantage of the 3 weeks the account is on hold but what the heck do I send them this time, obviously not reading anything I am sending out to them and going round in circles.

Cheers guys

Comment

It's just some monkey pressing the wrong buttons.

Wait a couple of weeks and then send a one liner asking them to read your letter dated 4/1/14.
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thanks Pixie, think even monkeys would manage to send out a different letter

Comment

But that would be reasonably intelligent monkeys...
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mrs Scarednshakin;348096]

My my we are popular at the moment. Heard nothing back from SRJ after sending out letter, received letter this morning from LRC in Nottingham. They expect payment by 11 am on 25 October 2013, nice to know what time it has to be paid by

They also seem to like bold letters and underlining, will send out Account Sold Letter and await response.

After sending letter out heard nothing apart from them sending me out a copy of quick reply postcard that they claim was our credit agreement, which I ignored. Has been passed on as received a letter today from Rossendales. Will send out Account Sold to them as well

Comment

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,503.20 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 4

Last payment made - 22 April 2010
                                Passed to CSL - 12 August 2010
                                Passed to Robinsons Way - 31 December 2010
                                Passed to Wescot - 15 July 2011
                                Passed to Iqor - 9 July 2012
                                Passed to Capquest - 23 July 2013

Received letter from Lloyds and Capquest on 23 July informing me that Lloyds had assigned all rights to Capquest.

6/12/03 - I Sent out missing PT's letter to Capquest and got a response :- 'We have received your request for a copy agreement. Please be advised that this document will only be provided to you if the request is submitted under the terms of the CCA 1974 Sections 77-79.

Under this act a £1 fee must be provided.

If you still require a copy of the agreement please sign and submit your request in writing as detailed above with the enclosed £1 fee made payable to Capquest Investments Ltd.

We can confirm we have placed this account on hold for one month from the date of this letter to enable you to provide the required documentation and fee"

4/1/14 - I responded by informing them I had not asked for a copy of my CCA and the letter I had in fact sent them was a missing t&c

5/1/14 - Received letter from Capquest which was a settlement offer and informed me that failure to respond would escalate matters. I assumed letter had crossed in post and did not reply.

1/2/14 - Now received another letter which is identical to the one I recieved on 6 December, informing me that if I am making a CCA request I must send them the appropriate fee and account is on hold until 26 Feb.

I am going to take advantage of the 3 weeks the account is on hold but what the heck do I send them this time, obviously not reading anything I am sending out to them and going round in circles.

Cheers guys

Morning guys

Letter in this morning and my account has been placed on hold until 23 Mrach and they have referred my letter to the the relevant department, will await another letter.

Comment

Working...
                                X