GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Capital One Visa £4378.97, had been with Rockwell and has now been passed to Clarity, had a few phonecalls from them so wrote informing would only deal with them in writing. First letter in from them this morning offering a reduced settlement and usual threats if not paid. Will send out Account Sold letter and awiat response

Comment

you've got this well under control, go girl!!!

Comment

Well knew it had been way too quiet and knew Capquest would be up to something!! Got a super 3 page letter from them this morning and attachements (lots of them). They are referring to 3 accounts they have of Mr SNS so will split it into 3 posts

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card - £16,058.77 Lloyds Account No 1

They have sent out another copy of the application form that Niddy saw at the end of last year and said was unenforceable as it is an Application Form. They say 'A copy of the agreement with terms and conditions were received and forwarded to you on 20 January 2014. I appreciate that you believe the documents supplied are non compliant with the CCA 1974. However, you would have received a copy of the agreement when the credit card was issued and consequently we believe you would have had an opportunity to raise any issues or concerns you may have had in relation to the agreement before using the card.
        I note on the copy of agreement provided it states "This is a Credit Agreements regulated by the CCA 1974, sign it only if you want to be legally bound by its terms" This credit agreement has been signed and therefore you are bound by the terms and conditions which have been supplied'

Am I reading this right that they do not have the agreement or is that just wishful thinking??

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednsha View Post
          AAAARGH Capquest are diving me nuts!! 2 Letters in this morning, first one has obviously crossed with the above letter that I sent out a couple of days ago so will leave that one. The 2nd letter is for :-

Bank of Scotland Credit Card £17,158.79 - defaulted

Last payment made - 4 February 2010
          Passed to Capquest - 14 May 2010
          Passed to Robinsons Way - 8 September 2010
          Letter from Horrich Farrelly - 27 December 2010
          Passed to Iqor - 10 January 2011
          Letter from Geoffrey Parker Bourne - 21 February 2011
          Passed to Wescot - 13 January 2012

Received a letter from Lloyds on 23 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

Sent out Account Sold letter and this account is now on hold while they await documents from their clients.

In this letter they have enclosed a copy of an application form and nothing else, send out missing t&c on that one as well?

I sent out Missing T&C for this one and have had no response to this letter apart from one letter saying they were looking into the matter and another offering me a reduced settlement. They have sent out another letter today offering reduced settlement and if I do not contact them further action will be taken, so will send out a copy of the letter I sent them on 24 January and a one liner asking for response.

Cheers
          This is the second account they are referring to, on this one they say that 'A copy of the agreement with terms and conditions were later received and forwarded to you on 20 January 2014' They have sent out a copy of the application form and 2 sets of terms, one which has our current address on it. The older terms and conditions that have been sent out has an address on it that they claim we lived at in 1997 but never moved there until 2001, does that matter??

Comment

Hiya

can you please respond to IF's PM with a new username

thanks.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

The last account they refer to is Lloyds Online Loan £6,766.56 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 1

They have enclosed a copy of the loan application, which has been sent out previously. I did show Niddy a while ago and he did warn me that being it was an online application it could be difficult to fight, not sure what to do with this one.

They finish the letter with 'In light of the above information, I have reviewed the documentation provided on all the above accounts and I am satisfied that they are enforceable. As we have not received a full description of you alleged disputes with LBG, despite our previous requests, I have returned the accounts to our Collection department'

Any help as always gratefully received

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Hiya

thanks.
                Have done

Comment

Brill thanks
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ok can you send me 3 mails one with each relevant agreement / terms as well as their cover letter.

Comment

Hiya

thanks.
                      Originally posted by scarednshakin View Post
                      Have done

All sorted

Do log out and log back in with new username, scarednshakin
                      Last edited by IF; 1 May 2014, 13:02.
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Ok can you send me 3 mails one with each relevant agreement / terms as well as their cover letter.

Ok doke off to scan pages and get them sent over

Comment

All been very quiet, but like a few received a letter from Lowells today as Cap One has sold on debt. This last time we heard from Cap One was November 2009 and last payment was made in June 2009 so this account is Statute Barred, not sure what I send out but off to have a hunt as this is the first account that is SB, grateful for any pointers :-)

Comment

if you're absolutely sure of your dates I'd send this one http://www.all-about-debt.co.uk/inde...arred-scotland

well done that's the first time I ever got to use that template, so looking forward to using it lots more!!

Comment

Hi Mrs D, thanks for the reply. Have been going through all the paperwork and last payment I can see is 3 June 2009, eek can't believe this is the first one to be SB. Will get letter sent out, got a looong way to go yet but this is a start
                              Last edited by scarednshakin; 28 August 2014, 18:20.

Comment

Letter received from Lowell and account is now closed as it is SB

Comment

Working...
                                X