GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Thanks, is it worth sending out CCA Query letter to Wescot? They sent out a computer generated copy with wrong address on it, just a thought!?

Comment

personally i wouldn't be too keen on helping them along..................let them struggle in their own confusion

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post
        Hi everyone, letter in from Wescot after ignoring the last one.

'Please do not ignore this letter. To do so will result in additional action to recover the debt, including taking Legal action against you through the Courts or referrig your debt to a Door Step Collector for a home visit'

Will I send out Threat of Legal Action?? Cheers
        Sent out letter about BOS Preference Acc and received a huge bundle in the post today. Letter from Halifax - never had account with them but hey ho.

Sorry to hear that we have had to complain. It goes on to say

'The carey decision went on to define what was meant by a true copy of an agreement and set that this did not necessarily mean a carbon, photocopy etc.

We note your comment that the copy of the executed agreement we provided does not contain all the prescribed terms. The Bank's agreement have always complied with the requirements of all relevant legislation and we are confident in our ability to demonstrate this.'

Goes on to say account is enforceable and pay up. They have enclosed 3!!! copies of the signed application form which Niddy saw at the start. For the first time ever have been given 3!! copies of 'Conditions of Use' which you can not read and also a computer generated Credit Agreement with up-to-date charges etc.

What to send out now???? Any help gratefully received, Cheers

Comment

Has Niddy said the BOS preference account is UE?

If so, I'd be tempted to just ignore what they've sent
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi everyone, been rather quiet over the last month Got a letter in today from Rockwell ref my Capital One CC. They have kindly sent me another copy of my application form and some statements, more loo roll

Right in saying to send out Application Received letter?

Cheers guys

Comment

Hi everyone, been rather quiet over the last month Got a letter in today from Rockwell ref my Capital One CC. They have kindly sent me another copy of my application form and some statements, more loo roll

Right in saying to send out Application Received letter?

Cheers guys
              I would...........
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Morning all

Been very quiet, which has been great

Got a letter from GPB about Lloyds Acc 4last week and I sent them a copy of the Account Sold letter I sent Iqor back in July and I never heard from Iqor again. GPB have now sent out Threat of Litigation letter, best to send out Threat of Litigation to GPB?? Thanks all

Comment

that's what i would do

Comment

Cheers Mrs D

Comment

Morning all

Been very quiet, which has been great

Got a letter from GPB about Lloyds Acc 4last week and I sent them a copy of the Account Sold letter I sent Iqor back in July and I never heard from Iqor again. GPB have now sent out Threat of Litigation letter, best to send out Threat of Litigation to GPB?? Thanks all
                      Afternoon, been soooooooo quiet, loving it

Letter in yesterday, after sending GPB 'Threat of Litigation' letter heard nothing back but Iqor have now sent out letter saying that if I want to send £1 my CCA information will be processed. Will be ignoring this one as I requested the information in January 2010 and received it hence why account is in dispute

Comment

Afternoon, been soooooooo quiet, loving it

Letter in yesterday, after sending GPB 'Threat of Litigation' letter heard nothing back but Iqor have now sent out letter saying that if I want to send £1 my CCA information will be processed. Will be ignoring this one as I requested the information in January 2010 and received it hence why account is in dispute
                        I wonder what game they are trying to play here? Do they have a "nice" enforceable reconstruction they are just longing to send you? Are they hoping that you've been careless and mislaid the one from two years ago?

Whatever they are doing, you are many steps ahead of them. Well done.

SH

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                          I wonder what game they are trying to play here? Do they have a "nice" enforceable reconstruction they are just longing to send you? Are they hoping that you've been careless and mislaid the one from two years ago?

Whatever they are doing, you are many steps ahead of them. Well done.

SH
                          Forgot one option they are just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                            Forgot one option they are just plain stupid.
                            That may indeed be the most likely explanation. I sometimes wonder whether they read the templates they send out, any more than they read the ones coming in.

Probably not.

SH

Comment

mmm to be on the safe side I would do a wee one liner referring them to your sold in dispute, they obviously haven't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScabHunter View Post
                                That may indeed be the most likely explanation. I sometimes wonder whether they read the templates they send out, any more than they read the ones coming in.

Probably not.

SH
                                Induction training = day 1: -

Press "A" for letter (1)

Press "B" for letter (2) after 10 days.

Press "C" FOR LETTER (3) after 21 days

Finally _- if no reply from debtor = go find another job!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X