GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post
    Afternoon, been soooooooo quiet, loving it

Letter in yesterday, after sending GPB 'Threat of Litigation' letter heard nothing back but Iqor have now sent out letter saying that if I want to send £1 my CCA information will be processed. Will be ignoring this one as I requested the information in January 2010 and received it hence why account is in dispute
    Same turn of events as you, i on the otherhand sent another request, thought id play their game, at least gives some breathing space till they send the same agreement again, and i can start the missing PT's route with them,. up until that point, they failed to reply to any letter sent to them.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Will send out a copy of Account Sold letter, that they have responded to, just for information

Comment

Lloyds Online Loan £6,105.43 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 5

Thought I might be getting something in the mail. Had a phone call yesterday and didn't recognise the number. Received a letter from Lloyds telling me that Firstsource Solutions have been instructed to collect the debt.

Also attached is a letter from Firstsource informing me that they are collecting my delinquent debt and a payment slip. Did notice that the amount they stated is £500 less than previously stated.

Any info on Firstsource? Googled them but grateful for any other advice/info on them.

Thanks guys

Comment

Malamute had one from these just before xmas.

Seems Lloyds are starting to use them.

Belfast address not much form as they are a small part of a much bigger Indian outsourcing company.

Reading Malamutes diary after the hello letter nothing since.

Comment

Thanks for that, just had another call so that is number blocked, will wait and see if they send anything else out

Comment

Belfast Number?

Comment

Hi, no nice indian gentleman on an 08000 number, told him politely to remove my number and then blocked number

Comment

It is an Indian company with the Belfast place to give them the toehold in the market.

As always would wait for the paperwork see what they have t say.

Think they could become more common if Lloyds are using them to chase.

Comment

Yes might be hearing more from them since we have 1 or 2 Lloyds ones. Letter filed and will see what comes next

Comment

Hi everyone, been rather quiet over the last month Got a letter in today from Rockwell ref my Capital One CC. They have kindly sent me another copy of my application form and some statements, more loo roll

Right in saying to send out Application Received letter?

Cheers guys
                      Well have heard back from Rockwells, they have contacted Capital One and are in agreement with them that they have supplied the requested documents and to pay up in the next 14 days.

Send out Letter Before Action??

Thanks guys

Comment

Well have heard back from Rockwells, they have contacted Capital One and are in agreement with them that they have supplied the requested documents and to pay up in the next 14 days.

Send out Letter Before Action??

Thanks guys
                        Hi

Yea I would.....
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Morning all

Egg Credit Card £7,959.39 - defaulted. Had a Final Response letter from Egg, passed to Fredricksons, has now been passed back to Egg which was sold onto Barclays, have received a letter in this morning from Marlin. They would like a repayment plan.

Will send out Account Sold letter and see what they kindly send back

Comment

Morning all

Egg Credit Card £7,959.39 - defaulted. Had a Final Response letter from Egg, passed to Fredricksons, has now been passed back to Egg which was sold onto Barclays, have received a letter in this morning from Marlin. They would like a repayment plan.

Will send out Account Sold letter and see what they kindly send back
                            Keep a close eye on Marlin.......
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                              Keep a close eye on Marlin.......
                              Egg credit cards are enforceable, the High Court said so.

Id agree, tread carefully, Marlin litigate and dont mess around at all.

Perhaps a payment plan would be wise?

Comment

Cheers guys will see what comes in next and sort out plan if necessary

Comment

Working...
                                X