GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Hi Niddy, love the new site, it is fab , like the smilies too ;-y

Ok quick bit about us, have a heap of debt and have struggled for years juggling and just managing to pay the min payments, like many other people on here.

There were changes in work, having to move and then personal things with my Dad. No excuses and absolutely nothing to show for it, except a heap of grey hair tlook We sold our house just when the credit crunch hit, cleared the mortgage but nothing left over and are now renting. I was looking at bankruptcy and hubby was looking at an IVA and then found Niddy's thread. Hubby started asking Niddy for help and advice but due to changes in his work I was given charge of the paperwork ;P-;

The accounts were all up-to-date until early last year when everything hit the fan, tried to negotitate with the banks but they kept on adding more interest and charges no matter what we said. Pleaded with them on the phone at that time, but now know better not to speak to them and the phone is much quieter these days.

Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Ok will get it all up-to-date

Hubby's Accounts

Bank of Scotland Credit Card £17,158.79 - defaulted, wrote to BOS about this agreement being a forgery, BOS passed it to CapQuest, got a letter this week informing us it has been passed back to BOS. BOS have sent out a statement as well this week.

Egg Credit Card £7,959.39 - defaulted. Had a Final Response letter from Egg, passed to Fredricksons, has now been passed back to Egg

Mint Credit Card £10,456.96 - defaulted. This was passed to Triton, sent Account in Dispute letter. Received another letter from them this week "failure to comply, leaves them no other option but to take further action" - sent out second Account in Dispute letter.

Bank of Scotland Preference Account £3,677.01 - defaulted. Have has Final Response from BOS, it has been passed to Apex. Letters go back and forth between Apex, sent last letter to Apex a couple of weeks ago (the letter that was written for Ann). Have not heard anything back yet.

Monument Credit Card £1,591.49 - defaulted. Sent out CCA Query in March, have received letter back saying that they do not agree. They keep sending out statements and nothing else.

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,058.77 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 1
    Have received Final Response letter from them.

Lloyds Online Loan £6,766.56 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 2
    Sent CCA query letter have had letter saying that they are looking into our complaint and will reply within 4 weeks.

Also have a Clydesdale and Cap One Credit Cards - both defaulted and have had Final Responses from them and have not heard from them since last year (apart from a fantastic deal from Clydesdale!!!!)

Now mine

Barclaycard Credit Card £3,637.11 - defaulted. This was passed to Apex, have not heard from them since May.

Barclaycard Credit Card £1,064.06 - defaulted. This was originally a Morgan Stanley Credit Card, was passed to Allied, who passed it back to B/C it has now been passed to Wescot. Sent out Account in Dispute letter last week.

Lloyds Amex Credit Card £6,851.47 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 3
    Have had letter from Lloyds saying that they can't locate my CCA. It was passed to Robinson Way but has now been passed back to Lloyds.

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,503.20 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 4
    Had Final Response letter from Lloyds, was passed to Allied and has now been passed to CSL - sent out Account in Dispute letter to them last week.

Next Account £2,070.04 - defaulted. Letter from Next can't locate CCA, will still pursue etc. Has been passed to Roxburghe in the last week, have been getting calls from them so have sent out Account in Dispute letter and Telephone Harras letter.

Cap One Credit Card £4,738.97 - defaulted. Got letter from them in June telling me they were in the process of reconstituting T&C's and will respond within 4 weeks - still waiting.

Monument Credit Card £7,316.74 - defaulted. Final Response from them, passed to Lowells have sent out Account in Dispute letter - Account on hold.

Lloyds Online Loan £6,105.43 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 5
    Received letter from them this week, they do not agree with my concers and this is a Final Response. Have not sent anything back.

Right I think that is everything updated and hope it makes sense

Comment

Perfect sense, well done, you are so organised especially with all that lot. Good luck ;-y
      Fight the good fight and we will prevail
      Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

;Hi Morning, hope everyone is well today.

Just two letters today the first one is for Lloyds Plat Acc (account no 4) letter from CSL

'PLEASE TAKE CAREFUL NOTE
        (1) You have ignored our previous correspondence (no I have written to them)
        (2) You have had the benefit of goods/services supplied for which you have not paid.

Unless we hear from you within seven days with a payment and repayments proposal we may without further notice:

(a) INSTRUCT ONE OF OUR LOCAL COLLECTORS TO CALL UPON YOU FOR PAYMENT
        (b) PROCEED WITH LEGAL ACTION FOR RECOVERY

IT IS IN YOUR OWN INTERESAT TO MAKE AN ARRANGEMENT FOR SETTLEMENT NOW BY COMPLETING THE PORTION BELOW AND RETURNING THE ENTIRE LETTER TO THIS OFFICE

There is also a nice bit at the bottom of the letter 'I enclose £... and promise to pay £...

Do I send out the second Account in Disupte letter or threat of legal action or doorstep letter of just throw in all three

Also a letter from Lloyds about Online loan (account no 5)

Had final response from them and they are now looking for payment and have enclosed a questionnaire for me to fill in.

Thanks for your help Niddy and really love the new site. y

Comment

Hiya

Lloyds Plat Acc (account no 4) letter from CSL

Send this to CSL: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

Lloyds about Online loan (account no 5)

Send this to Lloyds: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2316#p2316

Sorted
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will send them out today y

I sent out the telephone harrasment letter to Triton for the Mint account, got super letter back today from Mint (I did send the letter to Triton but oh well). Mint do not agree that they are being unreasonable asking for payment and do not uphold my complaint. At least the phonecalls haved stopped just now.

Take care and hope DD will be better soon

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin
              Thanks Niddy, will send them out today y

I sent out the telephone harrasment letter to Triton for the Mint account, got super letter back today from Mint (I did send the letter to Triton but oh well). Mint do not agree that they are being unreasonable asking for payment and do not uphold my complaint. At least the phonecalls haved stopped just now.

Take care and hope DD will be better soon
              Hiya

Mint would say that lol. Either ignore or respond with this - you decide: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2309#p2309
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will ignore just now and see what they send out next

Comment

Good plan. How's mr s? Miss him being on forums, lol. But hey if he wants to leave his wife in my safe hands who am I to argue rotfpmsl.....

Say hi for me please.

Comment

I'm still here, still getting excited on Saturdays before 3pm, then sulking at 4.45pm when I see City's score. (you know where we live, so you might have an inkling as to my first team). Busy at work, longer travel but have found out will get expenses so that's a bonus.

Mrs SNS keeps me up-to-date with the forum and all your news, impressed with new site (do you ever sleep?) Cheers matey y speak to you soon

Comment

I'm still here, still getting excited on Saturdays before 3pm, then sulking at 4.45pm when I see City's score. (you know where we live, so you might have an inkling as to my first team). Busy at work, longer travel but have found out will get expenses so that's a bonus.

Mrs SNS keeps me up-to-date with the forum and all your news, impressed with new site (do you ever sleep?) Cheers matey y speak to you soon
                      Hiya stranger

Yey - glad you're still around....... ahhh soccer saturday fan, nice

I am a blue nose (rangers) but don't know who you support - so long as you do not say Celtic then you're alright. If you do i'll sabotage your replied so they make you pay what you owe plus 20% on top ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Comment

Good morning Niddy and all, it has been very quiet here lately, knew it wouldn't last ;LOL

Received second letter from Roxburghe re my Next account. Next informed me that they could not locate my agreement and that they could not take enforcement action but would still request payment. Next passeed it onto Roxburghe who say ' are surprised to note that you have failed to respond in a satisfactory manner to our previous letter' and ' your failure to take action indicates to me that you do not intend to settle your liability' (this woud be because there is no CCA - doh) and then continues with the usual threats of litigation, decree being entered against me, local field reps instructed to visit me. Have already sent out Account Sold while in Dispute so will send out next letter.

Also got a letter from Robinsons Way re BOS CC, this had been with CapQuest who passed it back to BOS. Have had a few phonecalls from them last week but as we didn't go through security questions did not know which acc it was for. Will send out Acc Sold letter and also phone harrass letter and see what they send back.

Hope that is all ok Niddy 2 2

Comment

Good morning Niddy and all, it has been very quiet here lately, knew it wouldn't last ;LOL

Received second letter from Roxburghe re my Next account. Next informed me that they could not locate my agreement and that they could not take enforcement action but would still request payment. Next passeed it onto Roxburghe who say ' are surprised to note that you have failed to respond in a satisfactory manner to our previous letter' and ' your failure to take action indicates to me that you do not intend to settle your liability' (this woud be because there is no CCA - doh) and then continues with the usual threats of litigation, decree being entered against me, local field reps instructed to visit me. Have already sent out Account Sold while in Dispute so will send out next letter.

Also got a letter from Robinsons Way re BOS CC, this had been with CapQuest who passed it back to BOS. Have had a few phonecalls from them last week but as we didn't go through security questions did not know which acc it was for. Will send out Acc Sold letter and also phone harrass letter and see what they send back.

Hope that is all ok Niddy 2 2
                          Roxburghe - send this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=2318#p2318

RobWay: - Yes send those two letters, merge into one though with harass part at bottom of letter...

Comment

Thanks Niddy, will get them posted out tomorrow 2

Comment

Monument Credit Card £1,591.49 - defaulted. Sent out CCA Query in March, have received letter back saying that they do not agree. They keep sending out statements and nothing else.
                              Morning Niddy, hope you are well ;Hi

Received a letter from Monument today, not sure what this is

'You will have received a letter in about June 2007 informing you that a) Barclays Bank PLC transferred its rights in your Monument credit card account to R Raphaels & Sons PLC ("Raphaels Bank") and b) Raphaels Bank would then transfer its rights in your account to Compucredit Group. We are now writing to tell you about which company will now be dealing with your Monument credit card agreement.

Due to the status of your account as above, and because you have therefore failed to meet the terms of your Monument card agreement, Compucredit will be placing your account swith JC International Aquisition Corporation ("JCIAC"). They will contact you shortly to provide you with information regarding their Balance Transfer Programme. This is an innovative way to address your debt and we believe that this is a programme you would be interested in learning more about. However, if you do not wish to receive information about the Balace Transfer Programme, please contact JCIAC on 0800051 4109 within 15 days.'

What do I do with this one, I like the bit about failing to meet the terms of my CCA - what CCA :?: :?:

Cheers Niddy 2

Comment

Working...
                              X