GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Scarednshakins UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Scarednshakins UE Diary

Lloyds Amex Credit Card £6,851.47 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 3

Last payment made 15 February 2010
    Passed to Robinsons Way - 8 July 2010
    Passed to Apex - 18 December 2010
    Passed to Iqor - 5 July 2011
    Passed to Wescot - 20 January 2012
    Letter from Nelson Guest - 11 April 2012
    Passed to CSL - 14 April 2012
    Passed to Wescot - 22 May 2012
    Passed to Capquest - 26 July 2013

Received letter from Lloyds and Capquest on 26 July informing me that Lloyds had assigned all rights to Capquest, sent Account sold letter and it is now on hold

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,503.20 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 4

Last payment made - 22 April 2010
    Passed to CSL - 12 August 2010
    Passed to Robinsons Way - 31 December 2010
    Passed to Wescot - 15 July 2011
    Passed to Iqor - 9 July 2012
    Passed to Capquest - 23 July 2013

Received letter from Lloyds and Capquest on 23 July informing me that Lloyds had assigned all rights to Capquest, sent Account sold letter and it is now on hold

And that is my diary up to date - yippee

Comment

just keep an eye on Capquest and let's see where it all goes.................

nice to see you back

Comment

Will do Mrs D

Comment

Lloyds Online Loan £6,766.56 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 2

Last payment made - 24 June 2010
          Passed to Apex - 24 October 2010
          Passed to Moorcroft - 15 May 2011
          Passed to Wescot - 25 November 2011
          Passed to Iqor - 6 March 2012

Received a letter from Lloyds on 26 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

Sent out Account Sold letter and this account is now on hold while they await documents from their clients.

Morning All

Letter in telling me that Lloyds sent out the appropriate documents in November 2010 and they hope this resolves the situation, will wait and see what is sent out next

Comment

I'd do a one liner referring them to your sold in dispute

have reading difficulties obviously

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
              I'd do a one liner referring them to your sold in dispute

have reading difficulties obviously
              Lol, will do

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Scarednshakin View Post
                Lloyds Online Loan £6,766.56 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 2

Last payment made - 24 June 2010
                Passed to Apex - 24 October 2010
                Passed to Moorcroft - 15 May 2011
                Passed to Wescot - 25 November 2011
                Passed to Iqor - 6 March 2012

Received a letter from Lloyds on 26 July 2013 informing me that they had assigned all of its respective rights etc to Capquest with regard to this account and on the same day received a letter from Capquest informing me that they are now managing the account.

Sent out Account Sold letter and this account is now on hold while they await documents from their clients.

Morning All

Letter in telling me that Lloyds sent out the appropriate documents in November 2010 and they hope this resolves the situation, will wait and see what is sent out next
                Morning

All be very quite but letter in from Capquest this morning, funny enough they seem to have knocked £5 off the amount owing (or someone hit the wrong key!!)

'We have yet to receive your proposals on how you intend to pay this account. It is regrettable that you have taken this stance. If no proposal is received by 23 Oct your account will be classed as a 'won't pay' since you are refusing to engage with us to discuss your debt.'

It then goes on to offer a reduced payment of £5071.18 and threats of doorstep collection and legal action.

Have answered letters and have sent out a one liner to last letter reminding them it is in dispute. What is the best to send out to this one??

Cheers guys and have a good weekend

Comment

[QUOTE=Mrs Scarednshakin;188440]

Morning, morning, hope everyone is well on this super sunny day

Letter in this morning from SRJ Debt Recoveries about Mr SNS Monument ACC. This one has been very quite but today letter in saying PENDING LITIGATION PROCEEDINGS

'We have been instructed by Jefferson Capital Int (never heard of them before either) to act on this debt....................and it is now our intention yo recommend that our client issues litigation proceedings to recover overdue sums.'

Do I send out Account Sold letter or Threat of Litigation? As this is the first letter I have had from them?????

Cheers everyone

My my we are popular at the moment. Heard nothing back from SRJ after sending out letter, received letter this morning from LRC in Nottingham. They expect payment by 11 am on 25 October 2013, nice to know what time it has to be paid by

They also seem to like bold letters and underlining, will send out Account Sold Letter and await response.

Comment

Hi Guys, hope all well with you. Couple of letters in from Capquest first one is for:-

Lloyds Platinum Credit Card £16,503.20 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 4

Last payment made - 22 April 2010
                    Passed to CSL - 12 August 2010
                    Passed to Robinsons Way - 31 December 2010
                    Passed to Wescot - 15 July 2011
                    Passed to Iqor - 9 July 2012
                    Passed to Capquest - 23 July 2013

Received letter from Lloyds and Capquest on 23 July informing me that Lloyds had assigned all rights to Capquest, sent Account sold letter and it is now on hold.

They have sent out a letter enclosing a copy of CCA, what do I send out now??

The other letter is for the account:-

Lloyds Amex Credit Card £6,851.47 - defaulted. Lloyds Account No 3

Last payment made 15 February 2010
                    Passed to Robinsons Way - 8 July 2010
                    Passed to Apex - 18 December 2010
                    Passed to Iqor - 5 July 2011
                    Passed to Wescot - 20 January 2012
                    Letter from Nelson Guest - 11 April 2012
                    Passed to CSL - 14 April 2012
                    Passed to Wescot - 22 May 2012
                    Passed to Capquest - 26 July 2013

Received letter from Lloyds and Capquest on 26 July informing me that Lloyds had assigned all rights to Capquest, sent Account sold letter and it is now on hold

They are offering a very slightly reduced payment by 8 November if not then action will escalate, legal action, doorstep collection etc. Will send out Threat of Litigation on this one.

Cheers Guys

Comment

Can you send me the cca they provided? Be careful as CQ are claim happy just lately.

hows things with you
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Regards Lloyds Amex - have they complied with CCA/s.78? In any case get a s.78 request sent off ASAP - to CQ as that stops them issuing a claim.
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi there Niddy, howz it going? It has been all quiet here apart from Capquest taking on all our Lloyds accounts Will get it scanned and send it over to you, you did see it many, many moons ago. Cheers Niddy

Comment

Hi there Niddy, howz it going? It has been all quiet here apart from Capquest taking on all our Lloyds accounts Will get it scanned and send it over to you, you did see it many, many moons ago. Cheers Niddy
                            Hiya

yea please resend as CQ are claim happy so we need to keep an eye on them. See my last post regards the Amex one. Send a new s.78 ASAP direct to CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Regards Lloyds Amex - have they complied with CCA/s.78? In any case get a s.78 request sent off ASAP - to CQ as that stops them issuing a claim.
                              Regards Amex they sent out 3 previous letters, one informing me they have taken over acc, I sent out Account Sold letter. Letter informing me that acc on hold and then letter sent informing me that agreement was sent to me in 2012.

Now letter in offering reduced settlement, so send out s.78 request to them?

Comment

Regards Amex they sent out 3 previous letters, one informing me they have taken over acc, I sent out Account Sold letter. Letter informing me that acc on hold and then letter sent informing me that agreement was sent to me in 2012.

Now letter in offering reduced settlement, so send out s.78 request to them?
                                It doesn't matter if you did a s.78 last year or last month. It's clear within the Act (s.78) that you can request a cca every month. So yes send CQ a s.78 and start afresh with them as they won't put up with crap and we don't want two claims being served on you.

Ignore the offer letter for now. Get a s.78 sent recorded delivery ASAP.

the other account - when you scan & I get the cca I'll clarify things. Don't respond to it yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X