GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cosmic's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cosmic's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmic's UE Diary

Niddy,

I have ALOT of debt. I had a dmp managed by a company but got sick of whacking out to them and then after a bit of research thought f*** it and went down the unenforcabiltity route but they had me. So then I tried to do my own dmp but for one reason and another it is proving a hassle. The creditors particularly Lloyds are not letting go and only seem happy to deal with a DMP company - they are all Indians, not that I have a problem with Indians but they have that peculiar call centre way of talking and are ringing all the time and asking for more and more money. I can deal with via the templates etc but I was wondering what a good long term strategy would be? Is it best to pay token sums until they sell the debt or what?

I am happy for this to be put anywhere on the forum but I'm not very forum savvy Im afraid.

Thanks

C

Re: Cosmic's UE Diary

Can you please list your debts and personal situation, have a read through other people's diaries etc first and also see this post here: ---> #2

Then we'll be better placed to assist you - and by a lot of debt, how much do you mean? We've a couple of £130k + on here so if it's less than that, you're not a high roller

I'll pop back later once you provide more info.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X