GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sebaab's diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sebaab's diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sebaab's diary

We always tell people to send cca requests to whoever is contacting them about the debt and they contact the OC so I don't know why Westcot are saying this. Did you enclose £1 POs with your cca requests and, if you did, have Westcot's returned them?

Regarding your letter to Santander, it may well have been delivered even though it isn't showing on the Royal Mail website.
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      We always tell people to send cca requests to whoever is contacting them about the debt and they contact the OC so I don't know why Westcot are saying this. Did you enclose £1 POs with your cca requests and, if you did, have Westcot's returned them?

Regarding your letter to Santander, it may well have been delivered even though it isn't showing on the Royal Mail website.

Yes they sent the PO back. I think they are playing games.
      The Santander CCA request was sent "signed for" and is showing "still in progress" when I track it with Royal Mail. I don't think they've received it because they sent me another "please pay" letter. I will go to the Post Office tomorrow if it doesn't show as delivered.
      Last edited by sebaab; 23 February 2017, 05:56.

Comment

Originally posted by sebaab View Post
        Letter today from Wescot with the above ^^^^ like they don't deal with CCA requests?!
        So send to original creditor. However they are in breach but for now, get a request in. Best be safe than sorry.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Debt 6
          Type: Credit Card (Santander)
          Start Date: 2006
          Balance: 2.3k
          Last full Payment (min payment): Nov '12. Since then arrangement via DMP to Sept 2016
          Paying by: not paying
          Account Owner: (Was SCL Collections) Now Santander
          Key:
          sent
          received
          other information

Start of Diary:
          11 Oct 2016 DMP direct debit cancelled. Payments stopped
          23 Dec 2106 from Santander "Notice of Sums in Arrears"
          10 Jan 2017 from Santander "Please make a payment", "We may be charging you fees for missing payments"
          23 Jan 2017 from Santander "Notice of Default Sums"
          31 Jan 2017 from Santander "Please call us urgently"
          7 Feb 2017 "We need you to repay the outstanding overdue amount", "if you don't you will need to pay the whole outstanding balance instead of just the arrears"
          Feb 2017 CCA request sent to Santander
          Feb 2017 Letter From Santander "As you have not made a payment to clear the arrears, we now need you to clear the full balance outstanding of £x,xxx. Please make a payment by ringing us on xxxxxxxx"
          22 Feb 2017 Checked Royal Mail and CCA Request Letter hasn't been delivered yet (Posted 1st class signed for on 10th Feb)
          24 Feb 2017 from Santander (in response to my CCA request) "please find enclosed a copy of your Credit Agreement, T&C's & Statement of Account"

Update today: Received a copy of Credit Agreement from Santander + T&C's etc. Can I send this to Niddy please?

Comment

Update today: Received a copy of Credit Agreement from Santander + T&C's etc. Can I send this to Niddy please?
            feel free
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              feel free
              Thank you. Sending now

Comment

So send to original creditor. However they are in breach but for now, get a request in. Best be safe than sorry.
                I will. I welcome their incompetence

Comment

Thank you. Sending now

webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk is not working for me

Message not delivered
                  There was a problem delivering your message to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk. See the technical details below.
                  The response from the remote server was:
                  554 5.2.3 MailPolicy violation Error delivering to mailboxes

Comment

That's my email. It must be too big. Split the email. For now just send the signed agreement page and original terms. I don't need 30+ pages if they've sent that. Just the main stuff for now.

Email must be too big hence rejecting your end. We don't have limits - we self host so it's unrestricted on AAD and I've removed limit thresholds for incoming mail so it must be too big your end. Try sending under 20mb.

Comment

• Re: sebaab's diary

That's my email. It must be too big. Split the email. For now just send the signed agreement page and original terms. I don't need 30+ pages if they've sent that. Just the main stuff for now.

Email must be too big hence rejecting your end. We don't have limits - we self host so it's unrestricted on AAD and I've removed limit thresholds for incoming mail so it must be too big your end. Try sending under 20mb.

OK will do. Thanks

Comment

Received email 1 lol so that fixed it

Comment

Received email 1 lol so that fixed it
                          Great. Next one is sending (2nd of 2)

Comment

Sadly it's

primarily it's got a tick in the box and this easy to remedy due to lack of physical signature. Bummer.

Comment

Sadly it's

primarily it's got a tick in the box and this easy to remedy due to lack of physical signature. Bummer.
                              Oh that's a pity. We will see what their next move is Thanks Niddy, we all appreciate you!

Comment

x
                                if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X