GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sebaab's diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sebaab's diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sebaab's diary

Also should you receive calls you can send our harassment template. As Cym says get the CCAs off ,if you want the UE route and keep everything they send back even the envelopes. Everything in writing never speak to them. Very good luck xx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good luck on your journey, follow all the advice and try to remain positive. Organisation is key too, keep a track of everything. I am over 6 years into mine and when i look back at it now, i did worry far too much

Cheers
      Slick
      Fight the good fight and we will prevail
      Proud to be a member of the AAD community

Comment

Thanks! What a nice, genuine bunch of folks you are! I'm not too worried about it tbh I've read lots of your diaries and have every confidence in the resolve of both this community and myself. How lucky am I to have found you!

Comment

Hi

when you get your CCA's send them over to me and let's get this party started
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Ohhh a party, I love a party good luck ,we're all with you x
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
              Hi

when you get your CCA's send them over to me and let's get this party started
              Hi Niddy. Yes. Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                Ohhh a party, I love a party good luck ,we're all with you x
                Thanks for the valuable support

Comment

Welcome sebaab and congratulations on your first steps along your UE journey.

You've done the hardest part, in my opinion, by listing your debts and where things stand at the moment with each debt. In a funny sort of way it does feel empowering that you are taking back control.

I started my UE diary/journey 6 years ago, and believe me things to do get a lot better/easier quite quicky just follow all the great advice and instructions given here at AAD. I know it's easy for me to say that now, but believe me, they do. I too felt apprehensive and thought that my creitors would all have enforceable CCA, but soon found out they had very little.

Good luck with your fight/journey.
                  Oct Revolution

Any new updates to my diary will be highlighted in RED

Comment

Shall I wear my boobtube ???????
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                      Shall I wear my boobtube ???????

Come on keep abreast of the matter!

Comment

Update: My Gregory Pennington account is now "on hold". Result!

To anyone who wants to cancel their Gregory Pennington debt management plan - it's easy. Just cancel the DD and send an email to personalfinancemanager@gregorypennington.com saying you want them to cancel your DMP immediately and you don't wish to discuss it further. According to their T&C's if you miss 2 payments they will cancel your account. In reality, as soon as you cancel the DD they will continually try to phone you. I've blocked their number.

I will be contacting them shortly to ask for my paperwork. I've already requested a statement.

How do I feel? Over the moon! I have paid their fees for nearly 4 years (nearly £5k!!). I didn't think I had a choice. I knew it was steep but thought it was the cost of getting into debt and it was all my fault. In hindsight they have taken advantage of me and my ignorance about debt. Luckily I landed on one of your pages on this forum. Now I feel like I'm going in the right direction. Awesome.
                        Last edited by sebaab; 13 October 2016, 05:41.

Comment

Originally posted by sebaab View Post
                          How do I feel? Over the moon! I have paid their fees for nearly 4 years (nearly £5k!!). I didn't think I had a choice. I knew it was steep but thought it was the cost of getting into debt and it was all my fault. In hindsight they have taken advantage of me and my ignorance about debt. Luckily I landed on one of your pages on this forum. Now I feel like I'm going in the right direction. Awesome.
                          BrillianT Most people don't think they have a choice and there are plenty of these parasitic firms out there who will take advantage of that which makes my blood boil.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Updated M&S (debt 5) today with Update 4/12/16 Received letter from M&S Credit Card "we've been trying to contact you" and "We can give you a 40% reduction if you pay us a full and final settlement amount"

Comment

Of course, you're not going to take them up on their offer are you?
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                                Of course, you're not going to take them up on their offer are you?
                                No of course not 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X