GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sebaab's diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sebaab's diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: sebaab's diary

You be learning you be x
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
      You be learning you be x
      learning from the best!

Comment

Originally posted by sebaab View Post
        Debt 6
        Type: Credit Card (Santander)
        Start Date: 2006
        Balance: 2.3k
        Last full Payment (min payment): Nov '12. Since then arrangement via DMP to Sept 2016
        Paying by: not paying
        Account Owner: (Was SCL Collections) Now Santander
        Key:
        sent
        received
        other information

Start of Diary:
        Oct 2016 DMP direct debit cancelled. Payments stopped
        Dec 2106 from Santander "Notice of Sums in Arrears"
        Jan 2017 from Santander "Please make a payment", "We may be charging you fees for missing payments"
        Jan 2017 from Santander "Notice of Default Sums"
        Jan 2017 from Santander "Please call us urgently"
        Feb 2017 "We need you to repay the outstanding overdue amount", "if you don't you will need to pay the whole outstanding balance instead of just the arrears"
        Feb 2017 CCA request sent to Santander
        Feb 2017 Letter From Santander "As you have not made a payment to clear the arrears, we now need you to clear the full balance outstanding of £x,xxx. Please make a payment by ringing us on xxxxxxxx"
        Feb 2017 Checked Royal Mail and CCA Request Letter hasn't been delivered yet (Posted 1st class signed for on 10th Feb)
        Feb 2017 from Santander (in response to my CCA request) "please find enclosed a copy of your Credit Agreement, T&C's & Statement of Account"
        Niddy says
        Feb 2017 from Santander Late payment charge and Interest on balance transfer added to debt

Uddate March 2017 from Santander "The above debt is still outstanding. If you do not make payment a default will be recorded on your account. Please call us"
        Update March 2017 from Santander
        Notice of default sums. "We've charged for missed payments" + Balance transfer interest has been added to the total. "You have failed to make a minimum payment"
        Update Apr 2017 from Santander "We may register a default if your arrears are not repaid. As you've not cleared the outstanding amount on your credit card, we have sent you a Default Notice served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 which you will receive in the next few days. As well as the Default Notice, you will also receive another letter confirming that if this amount isn't repaid within 28 days of the date on the letter, we will be advising credit reference agencies that you have defaulted on your account. This default will remain on your credit file for 6 years and may impact you getting credit in the future. It's also possible that your account may be passed to a debt management company who will manage it on our behalf. However, should this happen, we will always let you know in advance. Please note that once the default is registered with the credit reference agencies we'll close your account and any payment we receive afterwards will be used to reduce the outstanding amount."
        Ok so it looks like they are finally going to default this account. I haven't contacted them apart from the CCA request. I guess I'll be receiving a letter soon from a DCA about this account. I'm pretty happy with this result

Comment

Debt 6
          Last full Payment (min payment): Nov '12. Since then arrangement via DMP to Sept 2016
          Key:
          sent
          received
          other information

Start of Diary:
          Jan 2017 from Santander "Please make a payment", "We may be charging you fees for missing payments"
          Feb 2017 "We need you to repay the outstanding overdue amount", "if you don't you will need to pay the whole outstanding balance instead of just the arrears"
          Feb 2017 Letter From Santander "As you have not made a payment to clear the arrears, we now need you to clear the full balance outstanding of £x,xxx. Please make a payment by ringing us on xxxxxxxx"
          Feb 2017 Checked Royal Mail and CCA Request Letter hasn't been delivered yet (Posted 1st class signed for on 10th Feb)
          Feb 2017 from Santander (in response to my CCA request) "please find enclosed a copy of your Credit Agreement, T&C's & Statement of Account"
          Niddy says
          Feb 2017 from Santander Late payment charge and Interest on balance transfer added to debt

Uddate March 2017 from Santander "The above debt is still outstanding. If you do not make payment a default will be recorded on your account. Please call us"
          Notice of default sums. "We've charged for missed payments" + Balance transfer interest has been added to the total. "You have failed to make a minimum payment"
          Update Apr 2017 from Santander "We may register a default if your arrears are not repaid. As you've not cleared the outstanding amount on your credit card, we have sent you a Default Notice served under section 87(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 which you will receive in the next few days. As well as the Default Notice, you will also receive another letter confirming that if this amount isn't repaid within 28 days of the date on the letter, we will be advising credit reference agencies that you have defaulted on your account. This default will remain on your credit file for 6 years and may impact you getting credit in the future. It's also possible that your account may be passed to a debt management company who will manage it on our behalf. However, should this happen, we will always let you know in advance. Please note that once the default is registered with the credit reference agencies we'll close your account and any payment we receive afterwards will be used to reduce the outstanding amount."
          Update Apr 2017 from Santander "This is a default notice served under Section 87(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974", "Provision of Agreement Breached", "Failure to pay overdue amount"
          Ok this is the 2nd update on this debt today. Just received my default notice. I reckon they'll pass it on now to a DCA

Comment

Let us know when any thing threatening comes x

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Let us know when any thing threatening comes x

Will do. Thanks nanna

Comment

Debt 6
                Key:
                sent
                received
                other information

Start of Diary:
                Niddy says

Update Apr 2017 from Santander "This is a default notice served under Section 87(1) of the Consumer Credit Act 1974", "Provision of Agreement Breached", "Failure to pay overdue amount"
                Update Apr 2017 from Santander "We are writing to tell you that we plan to advise credit reference agencies that you have defaulted on your account because of your arrears balance. We will do this in 28 days time if you have not repaid your outstanding balance or been in touch with us so we can come to an agreement to repay this amount in full"
                I think this latest letter tells me I've been defaulted at last

Comment

Debt 6
                  Key:
                  sent
                  received
                  other information

Start of Diary:
                  Niddy says

Update Apr 2017 from Santander "We are writing to tell you that we plan to advise credit reference agencies that you have defaulted on your account because of your arrears balance. We will do this in 28 days time if you have not repaid your outstanding balance or been in touch with us so we can come to an agreement to repay this amount in full"
                  Update Apr 2017 from Santander "Notice of Sum in Arrears", "your account is now 2 payments in arrears. Please contact us as soon as possible"
                  Update Apr 2017 from Santander "Notice of Default Sums - Default Charge due to late monthly payment = £12.00. Balance Transfer Interest charged = £40.00"
                  Am I right in thinking that this account will default very soon and the charges will stop? Thanks

Comment

Debt 5
                    Type: Credit Card (M&S)
                    Balance: 2k
                    Account Owner: M&S
                    Key:
                    sent
                    received
                    other information

Start of Diary:
                    11 Oct 2016 DMP direct debit cancelled. Payments stopped
                    4 December 2016 Received letter from M&S Credit Card "we've been trying to contact you" and "We can give you a 40% reduction if you pay us a full and final settlement amount
                    5 Jan 2017 from M&S "we've now asked Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd to take responsibility for your account"
                    8 Jan 2017 from Moorcroft "Your account has been passed to us. Please contact us to pay"
                    24 Jan 2017 from Moorcroft "We've been unable to make contact with you"
                    8 Feb 2017 from Moorcroft "Monthly installment offer. Please call if you wish to take advantage of the offer"
                    Feb 2017 CCA request sent to Moorcroft
                    Update Feb '17: Letter received from Moorcroft "We have requested the relevant documentation from our client and will forward it to you when it is received", "We must also stress that we are not seeking to enforce an agreement and have only asked that payment is made towards a debt that is outstanding by way of an affordable payment plan"
                    Update March 2017 from M&S They have sent me a credit agreement. Will send to Niddy
                    This one is
                    Update March 2017 from Moorcroft 'As we have complied with your request we will commence collection methods in 2 weeks"
                    Update March 2017 from Moorcroft "We haven't been able to make contact with you so will continue with debt collection. This may include us or another agency writing to you"
                    Update Apr 2017 from Moorcroft "monthly Installment Offer"
                    Update May 2017 from Moorcroft "Discount Offer", "We may be able to offer you a discount from your outstanding balance", "Phone us immediately"
                    Discount offer received from Moorcroft. No thank you. Will wait and see what comes next

Comment

Debt 2
                      Type: Credit Card (Barclaycard)
                      Start Date: 2005
                      Balance: 800
                      Account Owner: PRA Group UK
                      Key:
                      sent
                      received
                      other information

Start of Diary:
                      Apr 2017 Letter From PRA Group
                      "Could you settle your account?", "You can pay by installments or make a one off discounted payment" (discounted by 10%)
                      Update May 2017 from PRA Group
                      "Could you settle your account? You could settle your agreement by paying a discounted amount. Call us to set up an affordable plan"

Received discount offer from PRA for this Barclaycard account. Very kind of you but no thanks

Comment

Did they miss a nought off ?surley 100%.

Comment

Did they miss a nought off ?surley 100%.
                          Yes nanna LOL I'll get my CCA request ready soon as it's prob UE seeing as it's Barclays

Comment

Debt 1

Type: Credit Card (Barclaycard) (Formerly Egg Card)
                            Start Date: 1999
                            Balance: 4.5k
                            Account Owner: Link Financial Outsourcing
                            Key:
                            sent
                            received
                            other information

Start of Diary:
                            21 Oct 2016 from Asset Link Capital "we have assigned Link Financial Outsourcing Ltd to service your account. Please continue with your regular payments"
                            Feb 2017 CCA request sent
                            Update Feb '17 Letter from Link Financial "You've requested documents under section 77/88", "We purchased your debt from Barclaycard in Sept 2016", "We've requested the documents", "Can take up to 30 days"
                            Update March 2017 Letter from Link Financial "With reference to your section 77/78 request the original creditor has confirmed that they are unable to fulfill this. Although the agreement is unenforceable the account balance remains collectable"
                            Update May 2017 Letter from Link "Statement of Account", "Notice of Sums in Arrears", "The current arrears represents the outstanding balance as you have failed to maintain payments in accordance with the terms of the original agreement so the full amount has become due"
                            Dear Link, Thanks for your letter asking me for 4.5k. Last I heard this debt was UE so either you send me the correct CCA or you can jog on. Your choice

Comment

have you been reading my diary?? one of my standard replys, lol

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                                have you been reading my diary?? one of my standard replys, lol
                                No but I will take a look at your diary. Do they think I'm stupid or something? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X