GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script sebaab's diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sebaab's diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sebaab's diary

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    Wescot do not buy debt theyare a lame debt collector,so who are they working for??
    I'll be sending a CCA request for this one on Monday. It's for a Natwest overdraft.

Comment

Well done on getting the cca requests sent out.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

early overdrafts do not have a CCA1974??? but letters of facility?
        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 February 2017, 13:49.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

overdrafts do not have a CCA1974??? but letters of facility?
          But do the OCs and DCAs know that?

The OD CCA request does work. My OD is now SB going off the OD review date. I sent the CCA request in June 2011 and even got £50 compensation

Comment

we will see what transpires - interesting?

Comment

DCA's must get confused. Apparently I have two HSBC debts!

Comment

In fact that's what I meant LOL. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                But do the OCs and DCAs know that?

The OD CCA request does work. My OD is now SB going off the OD review date. I sent the CCA request in June 2011 and even got £50 compensation
                Brilliant!

Comment

There is a separate process.

Explained here -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...CA-Information
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

we will see what transpires - interesting?
                    Why are you acting like this is new? We've argued SUCCESSFULLY for over 5 years that overdrafts are regulated (s74) and thus have a totally separate process. You know this - am confused why you've commented like this, any reason?

I suggest you read this which will explain it to you -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...CA-Information
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

mine was a letter of facility obviously time has changed method

Comment

so here we go I have just got myself an overdraft with my new Bank = see what your up date means all done easy no questions but what about earlier overdrafts people with the old account had - before CCA1974 on them? did they get asked to sign CCA1974 I know I did not on an old account! better CCA1974 all round safeguards both sides!
                        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 February 2017, 14:11.

Comment

Originally posted by sebaab View Post
                          I'll be sending a CCA request for this one on Monday. It's for a Natwest overdraft.
                          Decided to hang fire with this one for the time being. See what happens first

Comment

Decided to hang fire with this one for the time being. See what happens first
                            I'm wondering why. The cca request route worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                              I'm wondering why. The cca request route worked for me.
                              Hi Pixie, my line of thinking is to let sleeping dogs lie for the time being. They are not giving me any pressure at the mo. Unless you guys suggest otherwise of course

The debt:
                              Debt 3
                              Type: Bank Overdraft (Natwest)
                              Start Date: 1991 (opened account)
                              Balance: 2.7k
                              Last full Payment (interest payment): Nov '12. Since then arrangement via DMP to Sept 2016
                              Paying by: arrangement
                              Account Owner: Wescot Credit Services
                              Key:
                              sent
                              received
                              other information

Start of Diary:
                              11 Oct 2016 DMP direct debit cancelled. Payments stopped
                              24 Dec from Wescot "contact us directly to discuss your situation"

Comment

Hi Pixie, my line of thinking is to let sleeping dogs lie for the time being. They are not giving me any pressure at the mo. Unless you guys suggest otherwise of course

The debt:
                                Debt 3
                                Type: Bank Overdraft (Natwest)
                                Start Date: 1991 (opened account)
                                Balance: 2.7k
                                Last full Payment (interest payment): Nov '12. Since then arrangement via DMP to Sept 2016
                                Paying by: arrangement
                                Account Owner: Wescot Credit Services
                                Key:
                                sent
                                received
                                other information

Start of Diary:
                                11 Oct 2016 DMP direct debit cancelled. Payments stopped
                                24 Dec from Wescot "contact us directly to discuss your situation"
                                So since you ceased payments in 09/2016 they've not hassled you? Fine - leave it for now & see what happens. No rush to awake the sleeping bear as you rightly suggest

Comment

Working...
                                X