GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script time to sort this mess out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time to sort this mess out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: time to sort this mess out

definitely send the CCA as you haven't send one before.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
      As you have already sent a cca to the previous creditor just write to lowell saying that you sent a cca request to x on y date and they have not been able to comply.

That should be enough to get it sent back

I wouldn't want to send a 2nd request and give them a chance to get it right
      in this case a CCA request is required as there has never been one sent, please don't jump in with instruction if you are not sure of the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffacake View Post
        I never needed up sending a cca request to little woods....
        Then technically you've no protection. Your offer to post a CCA on Monday makes perfect sense - remember the £1 fee that must accompany the request.

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
        in this case a CCA request is required as there has never been one sent....
        Spot on. A SAR won't offer any s.78 protection so a CCA request is definitely necessary.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Already got it printed out and ready to go to post office tomorrow, sending it signed for and a £1 postal order

Comment

You got it x
            if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – HFC Bank plc
              Date Commenced - ?
              Approx Balance - 759
              Date last paid - ?
              Arrangement or not paying – DMP
              Status – ?
              Account owner – Idem servicing

26/02/16 – full and final settlementsent
              07/03/16 – offer rejected wanting meto fill out a financial statement
              11/03/16 – CCA Request sent
              14/03/16 – CCA request received
              17/03/16 – letter received sayingthey will provide info in 12 working days.
              21/03/16- Letter received acknowledging request for documents they have forwarded it to HFC Bank PLC(letter dated 17/03/16)
              01/04/16 - Letter received stating that they are unable to supply a copy of the agreement or statements and acknowledge that it cant be enforced.
              28/04/16 - letter received stating documents issued under section 87(1) of the consumer credit act 1974 in relation to my account. And a default notice on the other side of the letter.

Recived letter today from idem saying they have sold the account to Cabot, what is my next course of action as I have a letter from idem saying they can't find the documents and know its unenforceable until they find them. Do I wait to hear from Cabot (they have sent a cover letter with idem's letter welcoming me to Cabot) or send a swid letter asap?

Comment

Recived letter today from idem saying they have sold the account to Cabot, what is my next course of action as I have a letter from idem saying they can't find the documents and know its unenforceable until they find them. Do I wait to hear from Cabot (they have sent a cover letter with idem's letter welcoming me to Cabot) or send a swid letter asap?
                I got one for one of my accounts today as well. They must have sold on a few.

Comment

just hold on till you hear from Cabot, don't want to appear too eager
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Mint CC
                    Date Commenced - ?
                    Approx Balance - £1266
                    Date last paid - ?
                    Arrangement or not paying – Last paid 03/16
                    Status – default
                    Account owner – Mint

03/03/16 – CCA Request sent
                    07/03/16 – CCA request sent back toldto send to royal bank of Scotland as they are the owners of account.
                    11/03/16 – CCA Request sent to Royal bank of Scotland
                    15/03/16 – CCA request signed for
                    06/04/16 - Received copy of agreement and terms&conditions (niddy says unenforceable)
                    07/05/16 - letter recieved from moorcroft asking for a proposal of payment or possible further debt recovery action may happen.
                    11/06/16 - letter received saying there agent has been unable to contact me so they have passed my details onto a new dca called Allied international credit(uk) ltd.
                    09/12/16 - letter from Mint saying there agent has been unable to contact me so have now passed it to Westcot Credit Services trading as Wescot. And that they will contact me within 14days.
                    28/12/16 - welcome letter from wescot asking me to contact them.
                    05/01/17 - letter from wescot saying they know I live at my address and to contact them or they will continue to call/text and send letters on behalf of royal bank of Scotland.
                    11/02/17 - letter from a company called 2f which is a trading name of wescot(says so on letter). Just letting me know that they have confirmed that I live at my address and for me to contact them or royal bank of Scotland reserve the right to take further action.
                    Last edited by Jaffacake; 11 February 2017, 11:07.

Comment

• Re: time to sort this mess out

Typical Wescot threat-o-gram. Almost makes you want to respond that you know where you live also, and you'll continue to ignore their calls and letters.

- - - Updated - - -

Date Commenced - ?
                      Approx Balance - £1266
                      Date last paid - ?
                      Status – default
                      Account owner – Mint

07/03/16 – CCA request sent back toldto send to royal bank of Scotland as they are the owners of account.
                      06/04/16 - Received copy of agreement and terms&conditions (niddy says unenforceable)
                      07/05/16 - letter recieved from moorcroft asking for a proposal of payment or possible further debt recovery action may happen.
                      11/06/16 - letter received saying there agent has been unable to contact me so they have passed my details onto a new dca called Allied international credit(uk) ltd.
                      09/12/16 - letter from Mint saying there agent has been unable to contact me so have now passed it to Westcot Credit Services trading as Wescot. And that they will contact me within 14days.
                      05/01/17 - letter from wescot saying they know I live at my address and to contact them or they will continue to call/text and send letters on behalf of royal bank of Scotland.
                      first letter of the year- filed away and await there next one.[/QUOTE]
                      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

wetcloths silly letters, they got them from other DCAs not their own original thought out nonsence

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Date Commenced - ?
                          Approx Balance - £1266
                          Date last paid - ?
                          Status – default
                          Account owner – Mint

first letter of the year- filed away and await there next one.[/QUOTE]

Wescot sent me that letter 2 years ago, I wrote back thanking them for telling me where I lived, but asking why they needed to check as they had been sending letters to this address for the past year that contained personal details, so they had already broken the DPA ,I also pointed out that I had been in contact with them and was still waiting for a reply to my CCA request from 2013. not heard off them since

Comment

Wescot sent me that letter 2 years ago, I wrote back thanking them for telling me where I lived, but asking why they needed to check as they had been sending letters to this address for the past year that contained personal details, so they had already broken the DPA ,I also pointed out that I had been in contact with them and was still waiting for a reply to my CCA request from 2013. not heard off them since[/QUOTE]

im guessing they mean that they have done a credit check to see if I'm on the electrol register or something along them lines?

Comment

Yep & no, according to to some they have what they call a "Tracing" department, It could just mean that as they haven't heard from you that they have just printed out the letter and sent it anyway, in the hope that you will panic at the fact that thay can find you,
                              Phone them, confess all your sins and cough up the dosh. (not)
                              the last line says it all
                              Contact us OR ELSE, lol

have a good weekend x

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT - Barclay loan
                                Date Commenced - ?
                                Approx Balance - £4255
                                Date last paid - ?
                                Arrangement or not paying –Arrangement
                                Status – CCJ
                                Account owner - Barclays

not heard anything from this since 2008 I just send my payment to po box 341, Manchester m60 3ez
                                13/01/2017 - letter saying thank you for your inquiry and giving me a mandate form to fill in.( never even sent an inquiry)
                                think there sick of me sending cheques every month so now want it done via mandate, should I do this or carry on sending the cheques?

Comment

Working...
                                X