GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script time to sort this mess out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time to sort this mess out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: time to sort this mess out

TYPE OF ACCOUNT - Littlewoods
    Date Commenced - 1998
    Approx Balance - £1907
    Date last paid - ?
    Arrangement or not paying – DMP- last payment march 2016
    Status – in arrears
    Account owner – littlewoods/NDR

I know this account is riddled withcharges as I have found a statement from 2008 and there was 2 admin charges- 13 march 2008 £5 and 26 march 2008 £5
    11/03/16 – SAR request sent
    14/03/16 – SAR request signed for
    16/04/16 - littlewoods have sent me over 50 pages of statements but no copy of an agreement.
    12/08/16 - Default notice letter received will take effect on 22/08/16.
    2017 - CCA request sent to Lowell after they purchased the account.

Last edited by Jaffacake; 1 April 2017, 10:46.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds tsb loan
      Date Commenced - 2004
      Approx Balance - £1851.56
      Date last paid - 04/2016
      Arrangement or not paying – DMP
      Status – Defaulted 2008
      Account owner – PRA Group

Account was on a DMP with Lloyds for a number of years before going to Aktiv Capital( I cant find a default letter or transfer of debt for this account)
      whilst with Aktiv Capital it was still being paid through a DMP
      2014- Aktiv changed name to PRA Group (uk) ltd

25/02/16 – full and final settlement of20% sent
      09/03/16 –My offer rejected but they offered a 20% discount
      11/03/16 – CCA request sent
      14/03/16 – CCA request signed for
      18/03/16 - letter received from PRA group acknowledging cca request, they have requested the relevant documents and suspended collection on account until further notice- they have also returned the £1 postal order.
      26/06//16 - they have sent some computer printouts but no other info at this time, they also say they will not contact me again until they have the rest of the info.
      09/18 - recieved a response regarding cca request, looks enforceable after documents were looked at by Niddy
      13/10/18 - letter received about the account being investigated by there litigation department and for me to contact them within 14 days before moving to the next stage.
      Last edited by Jaffacake; 13 October 2018, 15:37. Reason: update

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds TSB CC
        Date Commenced - 1999
        Approx Balance - 2928
        Date last paid - ?
        Status – default 2008
        Account owner – Cabot

03/03/16 – CCA request sent
        04/03/16 – CCA request signed for
        26/03/16 - recieved letter saying they have requested documents and it could take upto 40days.
        26/06/16 - letter saying thankyou for paying in the past but can you contact them so I can clear the balance.
        06/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
        07/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
        08/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
        30/08/16 - letter asking me to fill in a income and expenditure form.
        02/02/17 - another chasing letter saying that I've not contacted them still.
        03/04/17 - letter saying there getting fedilite to make a door step visit to get me back in touch with Cabot.
        27/04/17 - first letter from fidelite today asking me to contact them within 7days(letter dated 21/04/17) or they will make a personal visit to my house.
        Last edited by Jaffacake; 27 April 2017, 12:39.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Lloyds TSBoverdraft
          Date Commenced - 1999
          Approx Balance - £898
          Date last paid - ?
          Arrangement or not paying – Last paid 03/16
          Status – Default 2009

03/03/16 – full and final settlementsent of 20% of balance
          09/0/16 – offer rejected offered 20%discount
          21/03/16 - Bank Account CCA Sent
          24/03/16- letter received saying they have requested documents and account is on hold until further notice.
          11/06/16 - letter received saying there agent has been unable to contact me so they have passed my details onto a new dca called Allied international credit(uk) ltd.

- - - Updated - - -

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Mint CC
          Date Commenced - ?
          Approx Balance - £1214.28
          Date last paid - ?
          Arrangement or not paying – Last paid 03/16
          Status – default
          Account owner – Mint

03/03/16 – CCA Request sent
          07/03/16 – CCA request sent back toldto send to royal bank of Scotland as they are the owners of account.
          11/03/16 – CCA Request sent to Royal bank of Scotland
          15/03/16 – CCA request signed for
          06/04/16 - Received copy of agreement and terms&conditions (niddy says unenforceable)

07/05/16 - letter recieved from moorcroft asking for a proposal of payment or possible further debt recovery action may happen.
          11/06/16 - letter received saying there agent has been unable to contact me so they have passed my details onto a new dca called Allied international credit(uk) ltd.
          09/12/16 - letter from Mint saying there agent has been unable to contact me so have now passed it to Westcot Credit Services trading as Wescot. And that they will contact me within 14days.
          28/12/16 - welcome letter from wescot asking me to contact them.
          05/01/17 - letter from wescot saying they know I live at my address and to contact them or they will continue to call/text and send letters on behalf of royal bank of Scotland.
          12/01/2017 - letter from wescot regarding reduced settlement
          28/01/2017 - normal chasing letter
          09/02/2017 - letter from 2f- confirmation of residency
          26/06/2020 - Debt sold to Cabot finacial (uk) limited
          Last edited by Jaffacake; 26 June 2020, 09:52.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – HFC Bank plc
            Date Commenced - ?
            Approx Balance - 759
            Date last paid - ?
            Status – ?
            Account owner – Idem servicing

26/02/16 – full and final settlementsent
            07/03/16 – offer rejected wanting meto fill out a financial statement
            11/03/16 – CCA Request sent
            14/03/16 – CCA request received
            17/03/16 – letter received sayingthey will provide info in 12 working days.
            21/03/16- Letter received acknowledging request for documents they have forwarded it to HFC Bank PLC(letter dated 17/03/16)
            01/04/16 - Letter received stating that they are unable to supply a copy of the agreement or statements and acknowledge that it cant be enforced.
            28/04/16 - letter received stating documents issued under section 87(1) of the consumer credit act 1974 in relation to my account. And a default notice on the other side of the letter.
            Last edited by Jaffacake; 28 April 2016, 12:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaffacake View Post
              TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds tsb loan
              Date Commenced - 2004
              Approx Balance - 1874
              Date last paid - ?
              Status – Defaulted 2008

25/02/16 – full and final settlement of20% sent
              09/03/16 – offer rejected offered 20%discount
              11/03/16 – CCA request sent
              14/03/16 – CCA request signed for
              18/03/16 - letter received from PRA group acknowledging cca request, they have requested the relevant documents and suspended collection on account until further notice- they have also returned the £1 postal order.

Comment

There is a lot of work there Jaffa

Do you still have any of the old paperwork for any of these accounts at all....Now is the time to rummage through the back of "that" drawer in the kitchen.....I know you have one....We all do

You can get copies but the original is always best and can sometimes be the "jewel" that wins the day

Looking forward to when ( IF) you receive your CCA replies.....
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi spud I only have one original statement from 2008 for littlewoods and the letter from court for the ccj, when I split from the ex she decided all my stuff needed burning and would rack up the bills in my name but that was over 10years ago. The only other letters I have are from when the creditors debt collectors tracked me down.

Comment

No probs

Just keep what you have and try to find if there are any others that you may have, Even if its just old statements etc

A Tesco say....Every little helps
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Jaffacake and welcome to this forum. You really have arrived at the best place to find help, advice and friendly people. They're real fighters on here.:-)

Comment

Hi all just after a little advice regarding paper work, as I don't have much in the sense of original documents is it worth sending sar requests?

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds TSB CC
                          Date Commenced - 1999
                          Approx Balance - 2928
                          Date last paid - ?
                          Status – default 2008
                          Account owner – Cabot

03/03/16 – CCA request sent
                          04/03/16 – CCA request signed for

After sorting through paper work I have found a letter from a ppi company that was working on behalf of the dmp I was with, it states that they requested information from Lloyds but Lloyds were having issues locating my account.

Comment

it states that they requested information from Lloyds but Lloyds were having issues locating my account.
                            What a shame......I am very sorry to hear that

Comment

Hi all just after a little advice regarding paper work, as I don't have much in the sense of original documents is it worth sending sar requests?
                              SAR requests have their place and time but I wouldn't recommend you do them just yet. Sometimes the correct timing of an SAR request can be helpful.

See what you get back from your CCA requests first

When I said about old documents, I didn't mean tear the house apart, just a check of those places you squirrel away your documents etc. Don't worry too much about them

First step is getting your CCA replys back

Comment

Lloyds often have problems finding paperwork, it took them years to finally admit they couldn't find hubby's CCA,

Comment

Working...
                                X