GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script time to sort this mess out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time to sort this mess out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: time to sort this mess out

Originally posted by Jaffacake View Post
    Hi thanks for the info, I have filed everything I have recieved since sending out my cca requests and so far the only letters I get are asking me politely to contact them but that may change as its only been 3 months.
    Three Wise Monkeys ( See no DCA's, Hear (phone) no DCA's, Speak to No DCA's)
    All the Best Roger

Comment

so received all statements they have on record but no copy of a signed agreement, as littlewoods have been marking my credit file with AP markers for the last 6 years and a 6 for the last 3 months I thought I would check how many missed payments I had. I found that I had 7 consecutive missed payments in 2007, so I'm under the impression this should have been defaulted back then and would be off my record.
      so has anyone got any advice on what to do next?
      so finally litttlewoods have sent me a default notice which will take effect on 22/08/2016 if I don't pay the full balance(only been paying this on a dmp for over 10 years). so do I sit tight for now or is there something I need to send?
      thanks in advance.

Comment

It should really have been sent in 2007 as you missed 7 consecutive payments.
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Halifax Loan
          Date Commenced - ?
          Approx Balance - 6577
          Date last paid - ?
          Arrangement or not paying – DMP
          Status – Assigned
          Account owner – Cabot

03/03/16 – CCA Request sent
          04/03/16 – CCA request signed for
          26/03/16 - recieved letter saying they have requested the documents and could take upto 40days.
          letter recieved saying that they can't provide me with the documents I requested and that the account is on hold, they acknowledge that the account is unenforceable until such a time they produce the documents then kindly ask me to contact them to arrange payment.
          letter filed

Comment

That's great news, keep the letter safe!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

letter recieved saying that they can't provide me with the documents I requested and that the account is on hold, they acknowledge that the account is unenforceable until such a time they produce the documents then kindly ask me to contact them to arrange payment.
              letter filed
              awesome. Keep it safe (as advised) - and do not contact them.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds TSB CC
                Date Commenced - 1999
                Approx Balance - 2928
                Date last paid - ?
                Arrangement or not paying – DMP
                Status – default 2008
                Account owner – Cabot

03/03/16 – CCA request sent
                04/03/16 – CCA request signed for
                26/03/16 - recieved letter saying they have requested documents and it could take upto 40days.
                26/06/16 - letter saying thankyou for paying in the past but can you contact them so I can clear the balance.
                06/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
                07/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
                08/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
                30/08/16 - letter asking me to fill in a income and expenditure form.

The above letter was skiing me to fill in a income and expenditure form and if I did they would knock £50 off, there so generous

Comment

The above letter was skiing me to fill in a income and expenditure form and if I did they would knock £50 off, there so generous
                  I wouldn't if it were me ...........

Comment

I'm just ignoring it like all the rest as only one of them have sent any reply to my cca requests and that is unenforceable as it stands.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT - Littlewoods
                      Date Commenced - 1998
                      Approx Balance - £1907
                      Date last paid - ?
                      Arrangement or not paying – DMP- last payment march 2016
                      Status – in arrears
                      Account owner – littlewoods/NDR

I know this account is riddled withcharges as I have found a statement from 2008 and there was 2 admin charges- 13 march 2008 £5 and 26 march 2008 £5
                      11/03/16 – SAR request sent
                      14/03/16 – SAR request signed for
                      16/04/16 - littlewoods have sent me over 50 pages of statements but no copy of an agreement.
                      12/08/16 - Default notice letter received will take effect on 22/08/16.
                      just received a letter today from Lowell Portfolio saying they purchased this debt on 02/09/16 and that I should contact them to settle this debt, when littlewoods sent my SAR request back they only sent computer printouts of statement but no signed agreement. what is my next move?

Comment

wait and see what comes next, don't contact them at all at the moment,

Comment

just received a letter today from Lowell Portfolio saying they purchased this debt on 02/09/16 and that I should contact them to settle this debt, when littlewoods sent my SAR request back they only sent computer printouts of statement but no signed pagreement. what is my next move?
                          so had a few normal chasing letters from Lowell asking me to contact them regarding the debt which I have just filed then received a letter today from them saying that they are considering legal action depending on the info they find on my credit file and if I don't want this to happen to contact them, should I now send a cca request as I have never sent one since they bought the account or do I sit tight?
                          Thanks in advance

Comment

send the cca to lowell

Comment

As you have already sent a cca to the previous creditor just write to lowell saying that you sent a cca request to x on y date and they have not been able to comply.

That should be enough to get it sent back

I wouldn't want to send a 2nd request and give them a chance to get it right

Comment

I never needed up sending a cca request to little woods just a sar request and then they only sent computer printouts, I will send a cca request Monday and get that ball rolling

Comment

Working...
                                X