GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script time to sort this mess out - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time to sort this mess out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: time to sort this mess out

Originally posted by Jaffacake View Post
    TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Mint CC
    Date Commenced - 2004
    Approx Balance - £1266
    Date last paid - ?
    Arrangement or not paying – DMP- last payment 03/16
    Status –
    Account owner –Royal Bank Of Scotland managed by Moorcroft

03/03/16 – CCA Request sent
    07/03/16 – CCA request sent back toldto send to royal bank of Scotland as they are the owners of account.
    11/03/16 – CCA Request sent to Royal bank of Scotland
    15/03/16 – CCA request signed for
    06/04/16 - Received copy of agreement and terms&conditions ( niddy says )

07/05/16 - letter recieved from moorcroft asking for a proposal of payment or possible further debt recovery action may happen.
    Normal chasing letter received today just going to ignore this one for now.

Comment

More decorative paper ? Toilet comes to mind xx let us know if they send owt else , as they say they could POSSIBLY take action
      xx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

nanna you have the correct vocabulary to deal wth these parasites
        Last edited by nightwatch; 7 May 2016, 21:39. Reason: no spe;;ing dictionsry
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

You and me both x

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            More decorative paper ? Toilet comes to mind xx let us know if they send owt else , as they say they could POSSIBLY take action
            xx

Handy Hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

​Use Both Sides Before Flushing!

Comment

Jaffacake - i just wanted to pop in and say a very belated all the best with this. As you can see this is very much a waiting game, and the members here are the best to support you.
              Cheers
              SA
              When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – Mint CC
                Date Commenced - 2004
                Approx Balance - £1266
                Date last paid - ?
                Arrangement or not paying – DMP- last payment 03/16
                Status –
                Account owner –Royal Bank Of Scotland managed by Moorcroft

03/03/16 – CCA Request sent
                07/03/16 – CCA request sent back toldto send to royal bank of Scotland as they are the owners of account.
                11/03/16 – CCA Request sent to Royal bank of Scotland
                15/03/16 – CCA request signed for
                06/04/16 - Received copy of agreement and terms&conditions ( niddy says )

07/05/16 - letter recieved from moorcroft asking for a proposal of payment or possible further debt recovery action may happen.
                11/06/16 - letter received saying there agent has been unable to contact me so they have passed my details onto a new dca called Allied international credit(uk) ltd.
                09/12/16 - letter from Mint saying there agent has been unable to contact me so have now passed it to Westcot Credit Services trading as Wescot. And that they will contact me within 14days.

latest update on this one been very quiet apart from the normal contact us or we may do this or may do that that, then this one drops on my doormat today so will wait and see what this allied international are about.
                Last edited by Jaffacake; 9 December 2016, 14:51.

Comment

Don't worry. They're not exactly hardball....

Keep us updated
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds tsb loan
                    Date Commenced - 2004
                    Approx Balance - 1874
                    Date last paid - ?
                    Arrangement or not paying – DMP
                    Status – Defaulted 2008
                    Account owner – PRA Group

25/02/16 – full and final settlement of20% sent
                    09/03/16 – offer rejected offered 20%discount
                    11/03/16 – CCA request sent
                    14/03/16 – CCA request signed for
                    18/03/16 - letter received from PRA group acknowledging cca request, they have requested the relevant documents and suspended collection on account until further notice- they have also returned the £1 postal order.
                    26/06//16 - they have sent some computer printouts but no other info at this time, they also say they will not contact me again until they have the rest of the info.
                    they sent what they have received so far as per my cca request, all they have sent so far are some computer printouts of what looks like statements covering from 2004-2008.the final page shows debt cleared money owed =0.00 but I guess that's when Lloyds sold the debt on.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds TSB CC
                      Date Commenced - 1999
                      Approx Balance - 2928
                      Date last paid - ?
                      Status – default 2008
                      Account owner – Cabot

03/03/16 – CCA request sent
                      04/03/16 – CCA request signed for
                      26/03/16 - recieved letter saying they have requested documents and it could take upto 40days.
                      26/06/16 - letter saying thankyou for paying in the past but can you contact them so I can clear the balance.
                      normal chasing letter wanting me to contact them so I can pay off the debt, will ignore for now as they still haven't complied with my cca request.

Comment

TYPE OF ACCOUNT – lloyds TSB CC
                        Date Commenced - 1999
                        Approx Balance - 2928
                        Date last paid - ?
                        Status – default 2008
                        Account owner – Cabot

03/03/16 – CCA request sent
                        04/03/16 – CCA request signed for
                        26/03/16 - recieved letter saying they have requested documents and it could take upto 40days.
                        26/06/16 - letter saying thankyou for paying in the past but can you contact them so I can clear the balance.
                        06/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
                        07/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
                        08/07/16 - missed phone call voicemail left asking me to contact them about a personal matter
                        seems they have my mobile number from somewhere but I never answer numbers I don't know anyway so if it carries on I will just block the number.

Comment

Block it anyway petal x

Comment

Just a suggestion, I know people say bin, use as toilet paper etc but in reality I would keep every letter/email they send . You never know when they might be useful

ESPECIALLY if there is any sort of admission on them as to unenforceability.

I have every email/letter regarding anything to do with my debts all safely stored as hard copy and backed up in the cloud

Comment

Yep. Don't chuck things away - just don't reply to everything.

Always keep a copy of letters received. Harassment is still valid as an argument in its own right
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi thanks for the info, I have filed everything I have recieved since sending out my cca requests and so far the only letters I get are asking me politely to contact them but that may change as its only been 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                                X