GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Journey with DMP's CCA's and PPI's - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Journey with DMP's CCA's and PPI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Journey with DMP's CCA's and PPI's

Updated post #5 & #8

Two letters received from Moorgate and Idem;

There is currently no agreed payment arrangement in place for your account. Unless we are able to rectify this within the next seven days, your account will be reviewed for further action, which could result in either:

a) Your account being placed with our internal Recoveries Department, or

b) Your account being placed with an external debt collection agency for recovery activity.

We want to work with you to secure a long term, mutually acceptable payment arrangement, therefore please contact our office on blah blah blah

the letter goes on, but its just a load of crap

Letter from two different companies (moorgate and Idem), but the same guy signed the letter. I hope HMRC know that he has two jobs and he is taxed accordingly!

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
      Letter from two different companies (moorgate and Idem), but the same guy signed the letter. I hope HMRC know that he has two jobs and he is taxed accordingly!

Im guessing you already know Moorgate / Idem = Paragon Group (same company)
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm beginning to realise, Niddy. They seem a little bit lax in their communication. I guess just sit back and see what they send next?

Comment

just par for the course, I'd wait and see what comes next but carefully file them away, HMRC might need them as proof someday!

Comment

update to post #7 (MBNA Virgin)

14/3/16 letter dated 9/3/16 received from Moorgate (pretty much the same as Saturdays ones)

Comment

Letter from the co-operative overdraft that doesn't have a thread on here.

"further to our earlier letter acknowledging your complaint, we are writing to let you know that we are unfortunately not in a position to provide you with a response into the matters you have raised. We will be in a position to reply fully to your complaint shortly. We will contact you again as soon as possible, and in any event, within the next four weeks.

We would like to thank you for your continued patience".

I presume this is standard in response to the CCA overdraft template?

Comment

probably, I've never sent one so am unsure, anyhooo just wait and see what comes next x
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter received from Capital One in response to post #3.

basically saying they hadn't received any payments from step change and have had no communication from them regarding the account. If nothing is received within 14 days of the date of this letter (letter dated 21/3/16 but received today) then they may pass on to a DCA or may choose to sell to a debt purchaser.

Comment

normal letter, no need to worry, wait and see what comes next xx
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• Re: My Journey with DMP's CCA's and PPI's

Response in relation to barclaycard post #2.

CCA response received and sent to Niddy to look at.

waiting patiently to hear

Comment

SAR request letter returned for Britannia (this is for PPI) stating that I have to sign it. They also returned the cheque (which was my mums cheque).

I'm on to a balloon convention in New Orleans (kindly paid for by my mum and husband) to enter some competitions and do some training (I'm a balloon artist with a very small and not very regular income), so will sort it when I return on the 12th April.

Hopefully nothing worrying will come between now and the 12th.

Comment

well pop off to your convention, hope it goes with a bang, don't tie yourself in knots, enjoy xx

Comment

Hopefully I'll just tie the balloons in knots!! I'll try and post some photos when I get back or if you PM me, I can give you the name of my Facebook page. I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

Update to post #2.

Letter received from Barclaycard dated 29/3/16. We have been trying to contact you for several months, but haven't been able to reach a suitable repayment arrangement with you. As your account it still overdue, we need to let you know what will happen if you don't make a payment or get in touch with us. It then goes on about issuing a default notice.

Still waiting to hear from Niddy about the CCA for this account.

Comment

update to post no #8 HSBC

Letter dated 29th March 2016 received from Moorgate stating they have been instructed to make contact with me to agree a solution regarding 'my' outstanding balance.

Comment

Working...
                                X