GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script My Journey with DMP's CCA's and PPI's - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Journey with DMP's CCA's and PPI's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Journey with DMP's CCA's and PPI's

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    How is that so? You said this originally (so why the increase of +10 years?)
    I had to half my monthly payment and add two more debts on due to becoming a carer and not being able to earn a proper living.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
      I had to half my monthly payment and add two more debts on due to becoming a carer and not being able to earn a proper living.
      Ok, plus the fact you added another £7k to it I guess....
      Last edited by Pixie; 21 February 2016, 19:51.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

post been today - no replies.

Do you think I should CCA Capital One, Tesco and Barclaycard? I haven't done them yet.

Should I have any concerns of a DMP company or charity not managing my DMP? While I've been on the DMP I have never had any interest charges. Are they likely to start putting charges back on if I start managing it myself?

Comment

Be guided by our team and you won't go wrong x
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

post been today - no replies.

Do you think I should CCA Capital One, Tesco and Barclaycard? I haven't done them yet.

Should I have any concerns of a DMP company or charity not managing my DMP? While I've been on the DMP I have never had any interest charges. Are they likely to start putting charges back on if I start managing it myself?
            Yes send CCA to everyone..... bear in mind my earlier comment regards overdrafts and the link to read more!

They shouldn't add interest etc but so what if they do, you aren't going to be paying back now are you? That's the gamble you take going down the UE route - we're the best when it comes to things like that - ask our members and see the posts for yourself.
            Last edited by Pixie; 21 February 2016, 19:52.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Seconded we are definitely the best xx

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

OK, so I have CCA'd Tesco, Capital one and Barclaycard. I have also CCA'd the Co-Operative. I am in the process of cancelling the DMP, so I hope you are in for the whole ride with me as I will need some support and help!! I am in your hands now!

Comment

It's daunting but try not to worry too much! If you read the diaries you will see how successful the AAD formula is; if legal claims are issued the legal team and solicitor Jo win.

Comment

OK, so I have CCA'd Tesco, Capital one and Barclaycard. I have also CCA'd the Co-Operative. I am in the process of cancelling the DMP, so I hope you are in for the whole ride with me as I will need some support and help!! I am in your hands now!
                    That's what we excel in - don't worry, you'll be fine
                    Last edited by Pixie; 21 February 2016, 19:52.

Comment

Not much to update. Nothing in the post. Letters sent today with CCA's to Barclaycard, Tesco and Capital one. Will check statuses tomorrow to check when delivered. Sent the special overdraft letter to Cooperative. This will be interesting as I think I applied for the bank account in Dec 06. Not sure if the overdraft was on the original or it was asked over the phone. I guess I will find out.

Cancelled stepchange - they didn't really question it.

That's all really - nothing exciting happening ....... yet!

Comment

Updated post #9 - PayPal credit card.

13/2/16 - letter from Arrow global:

Arrow global led acount xxxxxxx
                        ASSIGNED BY Santander (account number xxxx)

We thank you for your letter dated 12/2/16 received on 12/2/16 (my letter was dated 31st January, posted on 1st Feb) and acknowledge your request for documentation persuant to the consumer credit act 1974.

We do not accept that we are the creditor as envisaged by the above statute. However, we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested. We will now process your request for documentation from the creditor and will revert in due course.

we confirm that all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents.

we return the payment of £1.00

I thought this account was with RMA resolve, so presume that they and arrow are one of the same company.

I also had confirmation of my SAR from Santander along with two confirmations of PPI reclaims (one for this card and one for a very old debenhams card) stating they will investigate and be in touch by 8 weeks.

Comment

Still not heard anything yet from any of my creditors. Is there an average time for getting CCAs back?

Comment

Usually 12+2 days ,they haven't sent it ,if its past the deadline they are at fault , keep quiet and not remind them.xx

Comment

I have some requests outstanding from 2010, so you just have to wait and see what comes through the post, if it ever comes

Comment

I've had the standard "we're dealing with it'", so wondered if they had gotten so used to receiving my payments that they are not bothered (lol). I haven't paid since beginning January so thought that would have generated some letters.

Comment

Working...
                                X