GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roger UE Diary

Moorcroft phone call today (which I missed)! Have made a Note
    Last edited by Roger; 21 December 2015, 23:05.

Comment

Well MDR (Moorcroft) phoned and sadly despite giving their personal name ext and supervisers name wouldn't given me their date of birth.
      There are so many scammers out there that you really have to insist on proof of identity when at the phone!
      Not of course that I would every be impolite with callers.
      I only deal with these matters in writing but sadly we never got that far because they wouldn't give me their date of birth.

Have NOT heard from Wescot re s.78 request! But used recorded and have proof of postage.

Comment

Happy New Year One and All!

Comment

To you also Roger xx
          if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)

Well another Letter from Wescot no mention of the s.78 request! ends "..If we are unable to discuss this matter with you and agree a way forward on your account it will be returned to our client.."
            I presume I ignore?
            Last edited by Roger; 31 December 2015, 22:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post

Well another Letter from Wescot no mention of the s.78 request! ends "..If we are unable to discuss this matter with you and agree a way forward on your account it will be returned to our client.."
              I presume I ignore?
              Yes. I'd not respond. As things stand they're in breach of s.78

Leave it like that as long as you can.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                Well MDR (Moorcroft) phoned and sadly despite giving their personal name ext and supervisers name wouldn't given me their date of birth.
                There are so many scammers out there that you really have to insist on proof of identity when at the phone!
                Not of course that I would every be impolite with callers.
                I only deal with these matters in writing but sadly we never got that far because they wouldn't give me their date of birth.

Have NOT heard from Wescot re s.78 request! But used recorded and have proof of postage.
                Please tell me you didn't "take them through security" and thus refuse to discuss "their" account did you?

#legend
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No Niddy when they phoned this time on my home No Before they phoned my MOB
                  They asked to speak to me so without disclosing my name and to record the call
                  Asked their name MDR ; Asked and agreed the time; Asked their phone number; asked for name of the caller; Asked for supervisors name and extension;Recorded these details, then asked Caller their date of Birth which ended the conversation.
                  The nature or purpose of the Call was never discussed!
                  Obviously I wouldn't discuss personal issues or matters at the phone to any old Tom Dick and Harry without firstly establishing their credentials!!!!
                  But then I would always require these in writing! But sadly they wouldn't supply me with satisfactory answers! Didn't get as far as Mother's maiden name!
                  Last edited by Roger; 31 December 2015, 23:17.

Comment

HSBC Type of account : Personal Loan
                    Another MOORCROFT Letter
                    " If you do not contact us following receipt of this letter we may have no alternative other than to continue with further debt recovery action.
                    Further action could include this, or another Debt Collection Agency, continuing to contact you by letter or telephone. "
                    Sounds as if the Chinese Water Treatment Might be USED!
                    Will simply wait and do nothing!

Comment

• Re: Roger UE Diary

Not another dca omg !!!!!!
                      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                        Not another dca omg !!!!!!
                        Seems they may be trying to avoid answering the SECURITY QUESTIONS AT THE PHONE by getting another dca to answer on their behalf!!! Got to laugh really

Comment

Well another Letter from Wescot no mention of the s.78 request (sent recorded but not signed for) "Confirmation of Residency" ends "..Unless you contact us, Halifax Credit Card reserves the right to take further additional action to re-establish contact with you.."

Comment

just a mailshot, I'd ignore for the moment and see what comes next

Comment

Agreed. They're still in breach of your CCA request anyway.
                              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

I rechecked the address of the s.78.
                                I used the return address on their latest letter (at that time)!
                                I notice that they have a plethora of addresses from different letters that they have sent!

Moorcroft left a message on my BT phone. Time and date noted! They didn't leave their date of birth! I mean there are so many scams with phones etc.. we have to make certain of whom we are talking to hence answering the Security Questions!!
                                Last edited by Roger; 19 January 2016, 10:03. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X