GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roger UE Diary

Originally posted by Westham1 View Post
    If that's the most threatening letter you can get, we'd all want one
    Originally posted by Spud View Post
    It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I am soo sorry to hear that......I do hope you will get over it soon Roger
    Sad after all those Letters and phone Calls!
    Its like being jilted at the altar!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
      Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
      MAY 2016 MOORCROFT "..DISCOUNT OFFER.. Our client MAY be able to offer a substantial discount .."
      they may also be able to live for a week on a fiver. but I don't think so
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

M&S
        JUN 16 letter from 1st Credit "We do not agree with your assertions that the documents provided do not contain all the necessary prescribed terms or are illegible and we will not respond further .. Your account .. only hold for 30 days to enable repayment proposals..you may receive further collection letters if no response is forthcoming"
        They enclosed I & E to be completed and resent copies of s.78 (less curiously one page) plus various statements
        This is their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016

Comment

1st credit again playing at the Boss over you! somebody must of thrown their dummy out of the play pen, I&E non of their business.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

well theres not much you can do now but wait and see what comes next, if they don't agree that the PT are missing what can you do ?
            I suppose we could start a petition?

Comment

M&S
              JUN 16 letter from 1st Credit "We do not agree with your assertions that the documents provided do not contain all the necessary prescribed terms or are illegible and we will not respond further .. Your account .. only hold for 30 days to enable repayment proposals..you may receive further collection letters if no response is forthcoming"
              They enclosed I & E to be completed and resent copies of s.78 (less curiously one page) plus various statements
              This is their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016

Keep the letter Roger, and also make sure you keep the numerous (different) copies of the CCA they have sent you - could be useful later down the line as how are you meant to know which is the 'true' copy...............
              "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
                JUL 2016 MOORCROFT "..GOOD NEWS Option 1 Interest Free Repayment Plan; Option 2 A Substantial Discount.. Please do not ignore this letter .."
                (There is an Outstanding s.78 with WESCOT DEC 2015)

Last edited by Roger; 14 July 2016, 15:01.

Comment

British Airways AMEXCO
                  ( MAY 16 Posted Recorded s.78 request with £1 PO to NCO Resolve. Amexco replied )
                  ( MAY 16 Niddy its UE "If they pester send missing PT's template to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!)
                  JUL 16 Amexco "Account has been cancelled, transferred to external NCO"
                  Will wait for NCO contact and raise PT's template when and if they pester!!
                  Last edited by Roger; 19 July 2016, 12:22.

Comment

Sainsbury
                    JUN 16 Recorded letter from Global Arrow " At this time, we are unable to obtain a copy of your Consumer Credit Agreement from the originating creditor. .. Your £1.00 (Postal order) is returned"
                    JUL 16 letter from Global Arrow " enclosed a statement of your section 78 request .. Our Third Party Partner will contact you in due course.."
                    I have emailed copy to Niddy

Comment

British Airways AMEXCO
                      Type of account : Credit Card
                      Date commenced : Feb 2006
                      Approx balance : £1,100
                      Date last paid : May 2012
                      Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on an arrangement
                      Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) : Default
                      Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): NCO Resolve

Have never asked for s.78
                      I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with RMA Resolve.
                      Last letter from NCO Resolve dated Dec 2014 “.. rebranding RMA to NCO.. ..you don’t need to do anything at all..”
                      Nothing received since
                      MAY 16 Posted Recorded s.78 request with £1 PO to NCO Resolve
                      MAY 16 CCA Recieved from Amexco and copy sent to Niddy
                      MAY 16 Niddy its UE "If they pester send missing PT's template to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
                      JUL 16 Amexco "
                      Account has been cancelled, transferred to external NCO"
                      JUL 16 NCO "Account passed to us by AMEXCO.. We have placed your account with our Revive Department.. Contact Us to discuss repayment options.."
                      Will wait until they start pestering before sending PT's template (s.78 original sent to NCO , Amexco replied)
                      Last edited by Roger; 25 July 2016, 14:35.

Comment

British Airways AMEXCO

Last letter from NCO Resolve dated Dec 2014 “.. rebranding RMA to NCO.. ..you don’t need to do anything at all..”
                        Nothing received since
                        MAY 16 Niddy its UE "If they pester send missing PT's template to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
                        JUL 16 Amexco "
                        JUL 16 NCO "Account passed to us by AMEXCO.. We have placed tour account with our Revive Department.. Contact Us to discuss repayment options.."
                        Will wait until they start pestering before sending PT's template (s.78 original sent to NCO , Amexco replied)

AUG 1 Amexco "A Statement of Account 4 pages plus.. Your account has been cancelled and referred to a collection Agency"
                        Last edited by Roger; 1 August 2016, 13:37. Reason: quote

Comment

M&S
                          Date commenced : April 2004
                          Approx balance : £11,000
                          Date last paid : February 2012
                          Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): DCA 1st Credit

I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with OC M&S Bank.
                          They sent s.78 CCA at their own initiative.
                          I requested them under CPUTR 2008 as to whether they had an Original CCA. Response to CPUTR M&S Jan 2015 “..I advise at no point have we stated that we are unable to provide an executed copy of the agreement..”
                          M&S used 2 DCA’s as their agents; Rockwells; CSL (Credit Security Ltd)
                          April 2015 Assigned to 1st Credit
                          Received letter Nov 2015 which AAD kindly reviewed “1st Credit's letter is not a LBA. It refers to "taking legal advice" in relation to your correspondence to the CEO about CPUTR etc. which has been treated as a "Complaint" since it was not a formal s.78 CCA request.
                          AAD advice “That letter does not ask you to do anything, so don't. That letter does not threaten you with anything. So wait to see what they say next.”
                          APR 1st CREDIT " annual statement detailing all financial transations.."
                          NIDDY 11th December 2015, 09:06 #85
                          "..wait till the others make contact if you prefer but you need a s.78 doing as soon as they do write again. "
                          I Propose to send a s.78 request with £1 PO (not done before).

APR 16 Received s.78 from 1st Credit "..enclose a signed copy of your agreement and a true copy of your credit agreement .. Please contact us within 14 days.."
                          Will send scanned copy to Niddy when he gets back from his Hols.
                          MAY 16 Niddy see [10th April 2016, 12:10 #134] as he thought its UE "I'd send 1st Credit the missing PT's template in a couple weeks just to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
                          MAY 16 missing P/T's letter sent Recorded Delivery
                          MAY 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your Letter has been passed to the appropriate department and they shall respond in due course"
                          JUN 16 letter from 1st Credit "We do not agree with your assertions that the documents provided do not contain all the necessary prescribed terms or are illegible and we will not respond further .. Your account .. only hold for 30 days to enable repayment proposals..you may receive further collection letters if no response is forthcoming" They enclosed I & E to be completed : and resent copies of s.78 (less curiously one page) plus various statements : This is their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016
                          AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "If we don't hear from you, we can't help.. Should no contact be made .. an escalation in collections activity may be considered.." They enclosed I & E to be completed
                          The darling Buds of MAY . Will file.

Comment

British Airways AMEXCO

Nothing received since
                            JUL 16 Amexco "
                            JUL 16 NCO "Account passed to us by AMEXCO.. We have placed tour account with our Revive Department.. Contact Us to discuss repayment options.."
                            AUG 1 Amexco "A Statement of Account 4 pages plus.. Your account has been cancelled and referred to a collection Agency"

AUG 4 NCO ( 2 phone calls at different times)
                            AUG 18 NCO "We recently wrote to you requesting on how your account is to be managed. You need to contact us.. We look forward to hearing from you.."
                            Not yet pestering. Will file and wait before sending PT's template

Comment

M&S
                              Date commenced : April 2004
                              Approx balance : £11,000
                              Date last paid : February 2012
                              Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): DCA 1st Credit

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              MAY 16 Niddy see [10th April 2016, 12:10 #134] as he thought its UE "I'd send 1st Credit the missing PT's template in a couple weeks just to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
                              MAY 16 missing P/T's letter sent Recorded Delivery
                              MAY 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your Letter has been passed to the appropriate department and they shall respond in due course"
                              JUN 16 letter from 1st Credit "We do not agree with your assertions that the documents provided do not contain all the necessary prescribed terms or are illegible and we will not respond further .. Your account .. only hold for 30 days to enable repayment proposals..you may receive further collection letters if no response is forthcoming" They enclosed I & E to be completed : and resent copies of s.78 (less curiously one page) plus various statements : This is their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016
                              AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "If we don't hear from you, we can't help.. Should no contact be made .. an escalation in collections activity may be considered.." They enclosed I & E to be completed
                              AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "Bankruptcy proceedings are being considered .. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action and encourage you to engage with us .."

Comment

AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "Bankruptcy proceedings are being considered .. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action and encourage you to engage with us .."
                                Hi Roger, removing any identifying information can you post verbatim what the content of the above letter was please. This may not be a letter to ignore if 1st Credit are threatening with statutory demands.

Best
                                SnV
                                "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

Comment

Working...
                                X