GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roger UE Diary

Originally posted by SaltnVinegar View Post
    Hi Roger, removing any identifying information can you post verbatim what the content of the above letter was please. This may not be a letter to ignore if 1st Credit are threatening with statutory demands.

Best
    SnV
    Have sent a scanned copy to Niddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
      Have sent a scanned copy to Niddy!
      Have you seen this thread ??? ----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...nkruptcy/page2
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
        Have you seen this thread ??? ----> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...nkruptcy/page2
        Thank you Deepie
        Niddy " leave it and let us know if they try issuing a claim"

Comment

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
          AUG 2016 HALIFAX "2016 Statement " Had these in the past will just file

Comment

British Airways AMEXCO
            AUG 16 NCO ( 1 phone call)
            AUG 16 Amexco "A Statement of Account 4 pages plus.. Your account has been cancelled and referred to a collection Agency" Just a repeat of Statement already sent this month!
            Will ignore and send Missing P/T's when they become stroppy!
            Last edited by Roger; 31 August 2016, 14:39.

Comment

M&S
              Type of account : Credit Card
              Date commenced : April 2004
              Approx balance : £11,000
              Date last paid : February 2012
              Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on an arrangement
              Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) : Default
              Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): DCA 1st Credit

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              MAY 16 Niddy see [10th April 2016, 12:10 #134] as he thought its UE "I'd send 1st Credit the missing PT's template in a couple weeks just to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
              MAY 16 missing P/T's letter sent Recorded Delivery
              MAY 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your Letter has been passed to the appropriate department and they shall respond in due course"
              JUN 16 letter from 1st Credit "We do not agree with your assertions that the documents provided do not contain all the necessary prescribed terms or are illegible and we will not respond further .. Your account .. only hold for 30 days to enable repayment proposals..you may receive further collection letters if no response is forthcoming" They enclosed I & E to be completed : and resent copies of s.78 (less curiously one page) plus various statements : This is their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016
              AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "If we don't hear from you, we can't help.. Should no contact be made .. an escalation in collections activity may be considered.." They enclosed I & E to be completed

AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "Bankruptcy proceedings are being considered .. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action and encourage you to engage with us .."
              SEP 16 letter from 1st Credit "Repay just 90% of your debt... This offer remains open for 14 days.. If you are not able to take up this offer, other repayment plans are still available"
              How about 0% or even less? Will just file
              Last edited by Roger; 2 September 2016, 15:25.

Comment

M&S
                Type of account : Credit Card
                Date commenced : April 2004
                Approx balance : £11,000
                Date last paid : February 2012
                Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on an arrangement
                Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) : Default
                Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): DCA 1st Credit

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                MAY 16 Niddy see [10th April 2016, 12:10 #134] as he thought its UE "I'd send 1st Credit the missing PT's template in a couple weeks just to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
                MAY 16 missing P/T's letter sent Recorded Delivery
                MAY 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your Letter has been passed to the appropriate department and they shall respond in due course"
                JUN 16 letter from 1st Credit "We do not agree with your assertions that the documents provided do not contain all the necessary prescribed terms or are illegible and we will not respond further .. Your account .. only hold for 30 days to enable repayment proposals..you may receive further collection letters if no response is forthcoming" They enclosed I & E to be completed : and resent copies of s.78 (less curiously one page) plus various statements : This is their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016
                AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "If we don't hear from you, we can't help.. Should no contact be made .. an escalation in collections activity may be considered.." They enclosed I & E to be completed
                AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "Bankruptcy proceedings are being considered .. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action and encourage you to engage with us .."
                SEP 16 letter from 1st Credit "Repay just 90% of your debt... This offer remains open for 14 days.. If you are not able to take up this offer, other repayment plans are still available"
                SEP16 letter from 1st Credit "Review for Bankruptcy proceedings ..we may soon pass your account to our internal legal depart for review.. which may ..result in Bankruptcy Proceedings being issued.. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action .."
                Niddy has seen their letter [AUG 16 Threat of Bankruptcy] this was His response " leave it and let us know if they try issuing a claim"
                Last edited by Roger; 10 September 2016, 17:25.

Comment

Fingers crossed for you
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Good luck xx
                    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                      Fingers crossed for you
                      Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                      Good luck xx
                      Thank you for your kind words and shared Wisdom!
                      I sent Niddy a scanned copy of that first Bankruptcy threat Letter. His considered reply was "Don't worry, just leave it and let US know if they try issuing a claim."
                      There really is more to Life than Money. Seems I will be a Great Grandparent 2017!!

Last edited by Roger; 11 September 2016, 08:38.

Comment

That's great news, I look forward to the announcement of an easy pain free arrival

Comment

I'm so pleased you're going to be a great grandparent too Roger, congratulations to you all

Best wishes
                          IF
                          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

congratulations on the upcomming promotion to Great grandparent, i hope all goes well xxxx

Comment

Wonderful news x
                              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Wow! Great grandparent. Congratulations. Definitely more to life than money.
                                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Working...
                                X