GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roger UE Diary

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    M&S
    Type of account : Credit Card
    Date commenced : April 2004
    Approx balance : £11,000
    Date last paid : February 2012
    Are you on arrangement or not paying: Was on an arrangement
    Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) : Default
    Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): DCA 1st Credit

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MAY 16 Niddy see [10th April 2016, 12:10 #134] as he thought its UE "I'd send 1st Credit the missing PT's template in a couple weeks just to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
    MAY 16 missing P/T's letter sent Recorded Delivery
    MAY 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your Letter has been passed to the appropriate department and they shall respond in due course"
    JUN 16 letter from 1st Credit "We do not agree with your assertions that the documents provided do not contain all the necessary prescribed terms or are illegible and we will not respond further .. Your account .. only hold for 30 days to enable repayment proposals..you may receive further collection letters if no response is forthcoming" They enclosed I & E to be completed : and resent copies of s.78 (less curiously one page) plus various statements : This is their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016
    AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "If we don't hear from you, we can't help.. Should no contact be made .. an escalation in collections activity may be considered.." They enclosed I & E to be completed
    AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "Bankruptcy proceedings are being considered .. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action and encourage you to engage with us .."
    SEP 16 letter from 1st Credit "Repay just 90% of your debt... This offer remains open for 14 days.. If you are not able to take up this offer, other repayment plans are still available"
    SEP16 letter from 1st Credit "Review for Bankruptcy proceedings ..we may soon pass your account to our internal legal depart for review.. which may ..result in Bankruptcy Proceedings being issued.. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action .."
    SEP 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your account will shortly be passed to our legal department to consider initiating bankruptcy proceedings ..we would encourage you to engage with us within 14 days.."

Niddy has seen their letter
    [AUG 16 Threat of Bankruptcy] this was His response " leave it and let us know if they try issuing a claim"
    Last edited by Roger; 22 September 2016, 11:49.

Comment

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
      Date commenced : Apl 2006
      Approx balance : £2,100
      Date last paid : Feb 2012
      Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): Halifax

-------
      Halifax Oct 2015 "However I have just received a letter saying they have instructed Wescot Credit Services Ltd to arrange collection of the outstanding balance"
      Wescot's letter 18 / 11/ 2015 ".. we have been instructed by our client, Halifax Credit Card.."
      AAD advised "Not to respond, see what they send next, keep Us updated"
      Wescot reminder (undated) arrived 26/11 "We wrote to you recently.." Have NOT replied.
      Wescot letter arrived Dec 2015 "our enquiries have confirmed you are resident at the address above but we have not yet had contact from you". Have NOT replied
      Wescot letter arrived Dec 2015 ""We have written to you on several occasions asking you to contact us, however to date we have not received a response. In an attempt to close this matter our client has agreed we can offer you a discount to settle this account .." ".. We have previously outlined the benefits of contacting us, however should you choose not to our client has instructed us to continue seeking recovery of the full balance".
      "..If we are unable to discuss this matter with you and agree a way forward on your account it will be returned to our client.."
      DEC 2015 Recorded Delivery s.78 Request
      to WESTCOT
      JAN 2016 2F (WESCOT)
      "Confirmation of Residency"
      JAN 2016 2F at phone won't prove ID
      MAR 2016 HALIFAX " ..we've transferred your HALIFAX debt to debt collection agency. Moorcroft.." There is an Outstanding s.78 with WESCOT
      MAR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. We have been instructed by HALIFAX.." ".. Both our client and we do not wish to take further debt recovery action but if agreement cannot be reached by 28/03/16 we may have no alternative.."
      APR 2016 MOORCROFT " Automated phone calls (2) ."
      APR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. To prevent possible further debt recovery action.." ".. If you do not contact us..we may .. recommend to our clients that they consider possible further debt recovery action against you .."
      APR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER .."
      MAY 2016 MOORCROFT ".As no agreement has been reached we have now been asked to review your account to consider the steps which MAY be taken.."
      # "..Continue in our attempts to contact you by letter and phone"
      # "..arrange to call at your home address.."
      # "..continued adverse reporting on your credit file"
      MAY 2016 MOORCROFT "..Account passed to Home Collections Division .."
      # "..MAY involve a local rep calling.."
      # "..MAY offer a substantial discount.."
      # "..if can't afford MAY still help.."
      JUN 2016 MOORCROFT "..DISCOUNT OFFER.. Our client MAY be able to offer a substantial discount .."
      AUG 2016 HALIFAX "2016 Statement " Had these in the past will just file

SEP 2016 HALIFAX "..we have transferred your Halifax Credit Card to..Robinson Way..We've instructed Robinson Way to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.. "
      There is an Outstanding s.78 with WESCOT DEC 2015

Comment

SEP 2016 HALIFAX "..we have transferred your Halifax Credit Card to..Robinson Way..We've instructed Robinson Way to arrange collection of the outstanding amount.. "
        There is an Outstanding s.78 with WESCOT DEC 2015
        Hi
        Did Westcot ever acknowledge your CCA letter?

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
          Hi
          Did Westcot ever acknowledge your CCA letter?
          No
          I have the PO Number
          Westcot address from their own then latest letter.
          Proof of posting.
          By recorded letter wasn't signed for.
          Last edited by Roger; 30 September 2016, 19:01.

Comment

I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with Halifax
            --
            DEC 2015 Recorded Delivery s.78 Request to WESTCOT
            JAN 2016 2F (WESCOT)
            MAR 2016 HALIFAX " ..we've transferred your HALIFAX debt to debt collection agency. Moorcroft.." There is an Outstanding s.78 with WESCOT
            MAR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. We have been instructed by HALIFAX.." ".. Both our client and we do not wish to take further debt recovery action but if agreement cannot be reached by 28/03/16 we may have no alternative.."
            APR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. To prevent possible further debt recovery action.." ".. If you do not contact us..we may .. recommend to our clients that they consider possible further debt recovery action against you .."
            MAY 2016 MOORCROFT ".As no agreement has been reached we have now been asked to review your account to consider the steps which MAY be taken.."
            JUN 2016 MOORCROFT "..DISCOUNT OFFER.. Our client MAY be able to offer a substantial discount .."
            SEP 2016 ROBINSON WAY"..Your account details have been passed to us from HALIFAX... contact within next seven days.. "

Comment

M&S
              Date commenced : April 2004
              Approx balance : £11,000
              Date last paid : February 2012
              Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): DCA 1st Credit

---
              NIDDY 11th December 2015, 09:06 #85
              "..wait till the others make contact if you prefer but you need a s.78 doing as soon as they do write again. "
              I Propose to send a s.78 request with £1 PO (not done before).

APR 16 Received s.78 from 1st Credit "..enclose a signed copy of your agreement and a true copy of your credit agreement .. Please contact us within 14 days.."
              Will send scanned copy to Niddy when he gets back from his Hols.
              MAY 16 Niddy see [10th April 2016, 12:10 #134] as he thought its UE "I'd send 1st Credit the missing PT's template in a couple weeks just to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
              MAY 16 missing P/T's letter sent Recorded Delivery
              MAY 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your Letter has been passed to the appropriate department and they shall respond in due course"
              JUN 16 letter from 1st Credit "We do not agree with your assertions that the documents provided do not contain all the necessary prescribed terms or are illegible and we will not respond further .. Your account .. only hold for 30 days to enable repayment proposals..you may receive further collection letters if no response is forthcoming" They enclosed I & E to be completed : and resent copies of s.78 (less curiously one page) plus various statements : This is their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016
              AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "If we don't hear from you, we can't help.. Should no contact be made .. an escalation in collections activity may be considered.." They enclosed I & E to be completed
              AUG 16 letter from 1st Credit "Bankruptcy proceedings are being considered .. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action and encourage you to engage with us .."
              SEP 16 letter from 1st Credit "Repay just 90% of your debt... This offer remains open for 14 days.. If you are not able to take up this offer, other repayment plans are still available"
              SEP16 letter from 1st Credit "Review for Bankruptcy proceedings ..we may soon pass your account to our internal legal depart for review.. which may ..result in Bankruptcy Proceedings being issued.. We would prefer not to pursue this course of action .."
              SEP 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your account will shortly be passed to our legal department to consider initiating bankruptcy proceedings ..we would encourage you to engage with us within 14 days.."
              OCT 16 letter from 1st Credit LEGAL DEPARTMENT "Your account has been passed to Us..Your Account will be held for 10 days.. case review which may result in statutory demand being issued..Legal department .. managing the administration of bankruptcy proceedings"
              Have sent copy to Niddy who suggested send LBA .
              Will be sending LBA Monday.

Comment

M&S
                OCT 16 letter from 1st Credit LEGAL DEPARTMENT "Your account has been passed to Us..Your Account will be held for 10 days.. case review which may result in statutory demand being issued..Legal department .. managing the administration of bankruptcy proceedings"
                OCT 16 LBA sent Recorded Delivery
                Last edited by Roger; 3 October 2016, 11:43.

Comment

M&S
                  OCT 16 LBA Recorded Delivery Received and Signed For

Comment

British Airways AMEXCO
                    Date commenced : Feb 2006
                    Approx balance : £1,100
                    Date last paid : May 2012
                    Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender): NCO Resolve
                    ----
                    MAY 16 CCA Recieved from Amexco and copy sent to Niddy
                    MAY 16 Niddy its UE "If they pester send missing PT's template to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!
                    JUL 16 Amexco "
                    Account has been cancelled, transferred to external NCO"
                    Will wait for NCO contact and raise PT's template when and if they pester!!
                    JUL 16 NCO "Account passed to us by AMEXCO.. We have placed tour account with our Revive Department.. Contact Us to discuss repayment options.."
                    Will wait until they start pestering before sending PT's template (s.78 original sent to NCO , Amexco replied)
                    AUG 16 Amexco "A Statement of Account 4 pages plus.. Your account has been cancelled and referred to a collection Agency"
                    AUG 16 NCO ( 2 phone calls at different times)
                    AUG 16 NCO "We recently wrote to you requesting on how your account is to be managed. You need to contact us.. We look forward to hearing from you.." Not yet pestering. Will file and wait before sending PT's template
                    AUG 16 NCO & SEP 16 ( phone calls)
                    AUG 16 & SEP 16 Amexco "A Statement of Account 4 pages plus.. Your account has been cancelled and referred to a collection Agency" Just a repeat of Statement already sent this month!
                    OCT 16 NCO "..with regret..we write to give notice that the ..account is to be closed.. referred back to our client.."
                    I haven't yet sent the PT's template Yet!!
                    Should I send this now to NCO or wait and see what comes next?

Comment

OCT 16 NCO "..with regret..we write to give notice that the ..account is to be closed.. referred back to our client.."
                      Waste of time if they are saying they have referred the account back. Suggest you wait to see who contacts you next.

Comment

agree with SW, wait and see what comes next
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally Posted by Roger

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
                          Waste of time if they are saying they have referred the account back. Suggest you wait to see who contacts you next.

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                          agree with SW, wait and see what comes next
                          Thank you for your good advice WILL wait for whatever comes next !

Comment

M&S

OCT 16 LBA Recorded Delivery Received and Signed For

OCT 16 1st CREDIT Legal Dept Reply to LBA "Enclosed Notice of Assignment.. Deed of Assignment .. we are not obliged to supply you with the same..have requested original copy agreement, default notice, termination notice, statements from Original creditor and once received you will be in receipt of the same....In the interim there will be no legal action taken against you in respect of this matter.."
                            Any thoughts?

Comment

M&S

OCT 16 1st CREDIT Legal Dept Reply to LBA "Enclosed Notice of Assignment.. Deed of Assignment .. we are not obliged to supply you with the same..have requested original copy agreement, default notice, termination notice, statements from Original creditor and once received you will be in receipt of the same....In the interim there will be no legal action taken against you in respect of this matter.."
                              Any thoughts?
                              I've just had a similar comment from solicitors in response to LBA letter regarding an account with another lender. Will be posting it on my thread tomorrow. Wait to see what they do send, I suppose.

Comment

I used templates available elsewhere on the Internet with Halifax
                                --
                                DEC 2015 Recorded Delivery s.78 Request to WESTCOT
                                JAN 2016 2F (WESCOT)

SEP 2016 ROBINSON WAY"..Your account details have been passed to us from HALIFAX... contact within next seven days.. "
                                OCT 2016 ROBINSON WAY "..Contact Required. ."
                                Don't think I will take up their invitation!

Comment

Working...
                                X