GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roger UE Diary

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
    MAY 2016 MOORCROFT ".As no agreement has been reached we have now been asked to review your account to consider the steps which MAY be taken.."
    # "..Continue in our attempts to contact you by letter and phone"
    # "..arrange to call at your home address.."
    # "..continued adverse reporting on your credit file"

The darling buds of MAY!!

Comment

they are indeed, just sit it out xx
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        they are indeed, just sit it out xx
        Thankyou Nightwatch!
        The next plan is to send 1st Credit (M&S Card) a missing P/T's letter by End of this week
        1st May 2016, 21:23 #146

Comment

M&S
          MAY 16 missing P/T's letter sent to 1st Credit Recorded Delivery

Comment

Debenham’s Storecard
            MAY 16 from Lowell “.. The duty to supply documentation under Section 77-79 of the Act does not apply to an account under which no sum is, or will, or may become payable by the debtor. Therefor it would not apply where the account is closed; as is the case with this account. Owed £0.0”

HURRAH!!!! Will keep very safe!!

Comment

Yep indeed xx
              if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Nice little unexpected bonus.....Great news

Comment

If only every account query resulted in that letter!

Comment

Don't you just wish!! The Truth is I have been on tender hooks over that one (Santander were nasty! New Day abrupt!) Lowell left me with WE ARE REVIEWING YOUR COM PLAINT!
                    But AlI it needed was the s77-79 request! Who would have Adam and Eve it?? The debt was £1,350

Comment

M&S
                      MAY 16 letter from 1st Credit "Your Letter has been passed to the appropriate department and they shall respond in due course"
                      Their response to my missing P/T's letter sent MAY 2016

Comment

Sit back and wait for jackanory to continue

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                          Sit back and wait for jackanory to continue
                          Yes!! Very aptly put!

Comment

British Airways AMEXCO
                            MAY 16 CCA Recieved and copy sent to Niddy
                            MAY 16 Niddy its UE "If they pester send missing PT's template to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!

Comment

HSBC
                              MAY 16 Letter from CSL ITS EFFCTIVELY A 60% DISCOUT OFFER WITHIN 10 DAYS "..If we do not receive a response within the time stated your account will be subject to further letters and telephone calls."
                              Last edited by Roger; 3 June 2016, 21:08.

Comment

Sainsbury
                                MAY 16 letter from Global Arrow in response to my s.77-79 Request " We do not accept that we are the creditor by the above statute. However, we are willing to assist in obtaining that which has been requested. We will now process your request for documentation from the creditor and will revert in due course. We confirm that all collection activity will be suspended pending provision of the documents."

Comment

Working...
                                X