GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roger UE Diary

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
    APR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. To prevent possible further debt recovery action.." ".. If you do not contact us..we may .. recommend to our clients that they consider possible further debt recovery action against you .."

Comment

they MAY and then they MAY NOT, who knows with Moorcroft, I'm still looking for the field agent they were sending to me,I have a lot of fields to choose from, but I won't go into the field with the Bull in it, ooerrr, he could be in there!!!!!
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
        they MAY and then they MAY NOT, who knows with Moorcroft, I'm still looking for the field agent they were sending to me,I have a lot of fields to choose from, but I won't go into the field with the Bull in it, ooerrr, he could be in there!!!!!
        Write and tell Moorcroft to wear a RED RAG for Your BULLS!

Comment

M&S
          APR 16 Received s.78 from 1st Credit "..enclose a signed copy of your agreement and a true copy of your credit agreement .. Please contact us within 14 days.."
          Will send scanned copy to Niddy when he gets back from his Hols.

Comment

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
            APR 2016 MOORCROFT ".. MONTHLY INSTALMENT OFFER .."
            I would prefer the NEVER NEVER!

Comment

HSBC

APR 16 Letter from CSL " NOTICE OF FURTHER ACTION "
              But I have only had one letter so far!

Comment

do they say what the further action may be?
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

More letters, phone calls etc.. Collection activity!!
                  No specific threat!

Comment

Oh, well then, back to the party xx

Comment

Oh, well then, back to the party xx
                      I am only seeing activity here on three at the moment.
                      1/ Waiting for Niddy to come back of holiday to look at the M&S CCA (1st Credit) ,
                      2/ CSL (two letters NOT much of a Party!!)
                      3/ Moorcroft (replaced Wescott - but there is an outstanding s.78 with Wescott).

MBNA - in Jo's safe hands Roger v PRA (Chivers ).
                      The rest dormant (at the moment).

Comment

M&S
                        MAY 16 Niddy see [10th April 2016, 12:10 #134] as he thought its UE "I'd send 1st Credit the missing PT's template in a couple weeks just to keep them at bay." Thanks Niddy!

Niddy "Best issue a s.78 to all debts in case they issue a claim. It protects you the moment you post it"

Will review my Diary there are two which are with DCA's where s.78 should be issued! Will now do this!
                        Last edited by Roger; 1 May 2016, 20:32.

Comment

1st May 2016, 21:23 #146
                          Following Niddy's suggestion and reviewing my Diary.
                          28th November 2015, 16:00 #12
                          HSBCType of account : Personal Loan

27th November 2015, 23:34 #7
                          Egg(formaly) Barclaycard Type of account : Credit Card

These two above are still with OC .

Sainsbury

26th November 2015, 01:41 #6
                          1/ I sent a s.78 (with £1 to Sainsbury's Bank (they sent different and unsigned CCA)
                          2/ Haven't heard from Restons since April 2015
                          The DCA is Global Arrow
                          I Propose to send Tomorrow a s.78 request with £1 PO to Global Arrow

Debenham’s Storecard
                          28th November 2015, 00:48 #9
                          DCA is Lowell
                          Last letter from Lowell dated July 2014
                          I Propose to send Tomorrow a s.78 request with £1 PO to Lowell

British Airways AMEXCO
                          28th November 2015, 01:13 #10
                          This is NOT yet with DCA I believe that NCO Resolve are part of AMEXCO.
                          Should I send a s.78 to NCO RESOLVE?

Comment

simple answer, yes xx

Comment

simple answer, yes xx
                              Thank you NIGHTWATCH

AMEXCO as well Tomorrow s78 to NCO RESOLVE
                              Last edited by Roger; 3 May 2016, 12:20. Reason: Clean up

Comment

Sainsbury
                                Posted Recorded s.78 request with £1 PO to Global Arrow

Debenham’s Storecard
                                Posted Recorded s.78 request with £1 PO to Lowell

British Airways AMEXCO
                                Posted Recorded s.78 request with £1 PO to NCO RESOLVE
                                Last edited by Roger; 4 May 2016, 20:30. Reason: Clean Up

Comment

Working...
                                X