GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED ( HOWELL JONES LLP ) v Roger - Issued 1 December 2015

Originally posted by Roger View Post
    She! Yes Plan B! Let me put this lot together scan it and send it over.
    HSBC on the very Day of the Case were producing last minute paper works including a further late Witness Statement. Costs escalated and were advised day before! The Original Witness wasn't present to be questioned over their statement.
    I was blamed by Counsel for refusing to agree a change of Claim dropping CCA 1974!
    Dont do anything. Chat with Jo and do what she suggests. Pointless doing stuff that might be irrelevant so chat with Jo THEN do as she suggests. She's the lawyer

Your argument is moving away from the start date of 1976 and towards the unlawful inception of the midland bank CREDIT CARDS in the 90's. Hence the CCA should apply as should your consumer rights. See what the expert says.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Roger UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      1977 is irrelevant - it's May 1985.

Arghhhhhh

Anyway do nothing until Jo suggests best advice
      Sorry!! But I have never discussed this with anybody.

Comment

Sorry!! But I have never discussed this with anybody.
        Just forget 1977 and the whole 70's for that matter. ive said, tell Jo tmw when she calls you.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: PRA GROUP (UK) LIMITED ( HOWELL JONES LLP ) v Roger - Issued 1 December 2015

Dont do anything. Chat with Jo and do what she suggests. Pointless doing stuff that might be irrelevant so chat with Jo THEN do as she suggests. She's the lawyer

Your argument is moving away from the start date of 1976 and towards the unlawful inception of the midland bank CREDIT CARDS in the 90's. Hence the CCA should apply as should your consumer rights. See what the expert says.
          And they can't issue section 9! The 1976 date is the red herring. Can prove the 90's because the BIN card Number!! Which I actually spoke off at the Trial. This Card dates from 90's because HSBC BIN number didn't exist before!

Comment

Read back the last page & note my posts. See where I'm going? Im not interested in original Access or its inception. Right now, key *ought to be* the upgrade in the 90's via Midland Bank. There never was an auto-upgrade from Access -> Visa so you must be issued new terms (one for visa & one for MasterCard) and signed for the card(s) (application) in line with the Prescribed Terms. Clearly this did not occur so s.60/61 CCA kicks in.

Anyway, see what Jo says tomorrow. I'm off to watch telly for a bit.

Comment

And they can't issue section 9! The 1976 date is the red herring. Can prove the 90's because the BIN card Number!! Which I actually spoke off at the Trial. This Card dates from 90's because HSBC BIN number didn't exist before!
              See above. My last post!

BIN matters little. You're arguing about unlawful inception of the upgraded cards.

STOP TYPING AND GO BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE AND READ MY POSTS

Comment

See above. My last post!

BIN matters little. You're arguing about unlawful inception of the upgraded cards.

STOP TYPING AND GO BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE AND READ MY POSTS
                Go and watch the Telly Yes I do see and agree! Thanks!!

Comment

Read back the last page & note my posts. See where I'm going? Im not interested in original Access or its inception. Right now, key *ought to be* the upgrade in the 90's via Midland Bank. There never was an auto-upgrade from Access -> Visa so you must be issued new terms (one for visa & one for MasterCard) and signed for the card(s) (application) in line with the Prescribed Terms. Clearly this did not occur so s.60/61 CCA kicks in.

Anyway, see what Jo says tomorrow. I'm off to watch telly for a bit.
                  Try & think back to this because as I recall the bank (at their discretion) used to order certain customers the credit cards and then write to you and say to come into the bank to collect the cards. I had that when I went from from Access (Natwest branded on the back - it mentioned national Westminster bank) to Midland Bank (my bank) (around 1995/6). I got a letter saying to go to branch so I went and they opened two envelopes, both had a card & booklet. They made me sign for each card and explained the rate and repayments. I had £500 on the account and thought I had a grand. It wasn't. It shared the limit - that's why I remember. My access limit was at £350 when it closed down (the month before I got midland bank credit cards).

My access card was a chargecard. It had to be paid in full monthly and there was no cash option or pin. Although my Access card was issued via Midland it was national Westminster branded but paid via midland account. It was linked to interbank or something weird anyway.

Comment

Try & think back to this because as I recall the bank (at their discretion) used to order certain customers the credit cards and then write to you and say to come into the bank to collect the cards. I had that when I went from from Access (Natwest branded on the back - it mentioned national Westminster bank) to Midland Bank (my bank) (around 1995/6). I got a letter saying to go to branch so I went and they opened two envelopes, both had a card & booklet. They made me sign for each card and explained the rate and repayments. I had £500 on the account and thought I had a grand. It wasn't. It shared the limit - that's why I remember. My access limit was at £350 when it closed down (the month before I got midland bank credit cards).

My access card was a chargecard. It had to be paid in full monthly and there was no cash option or pin. Although my Access card was issued via Midland it was national Westminster branded but paid via midland account. It was linked to interbank or something weird anyway.
                    I know it was sent in 1998/9 and I certainly didn't go into a branch! The problem is the HSBC current people no nothing of former branch practices, other than what they are told. They knew nothing of upgrades! The generation that knew this have long since gone! The financial world has changed beyond recognition.

Comment

Agreed. It's a bloody mess right enough

Comment

Reference my HSBC Credit Card
                        Niddy suggested that I check the CCJ status, which I did and I was wrong! I do NOT have a CCJ.
                        The reason is a misleading exchange of Letters from HSBC. Their reply after the cut date for CCJ was misleading to say the least!
                        I have updated the record.
                        What is very clear is that if I had joined AAD earlier I am pretty certain that Card was UE.
                        Last edited by Roger; 9 December 2015, 03:25.

Comment

Reference my HSBC Credit Card

When setting our my UE Diary I thought well there is no point in including this Card!
                          But:
                          1/ It is part of my Creditors Portfolio
                          2/ It has permitted a Review, Discussion and Autopsy.

I have discovered that I was completely misinformed by the OC over the matter of a CCJ. Discovering that alone has been a great Relief!
                          I can also see that I over thought the problems which happens if you work alone and in isolation.
                          Niddy's is right..
                          Last edited by Roger; 10 December 2015, 00:47. Reason: Clean up

Comment

Wescott letter received Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
                            "We have written to you on several occasions asking you to contact us, however to date we have not received a response. In an attempt to close thios matter our client has agreed we can offer you a discount to settle this account .." ".. We have previously outlined the benefits of contacting us, however should you choose not to our client has instructed us to continue seeking recovery of the full balance"
                            I presume DON'T reply!
                            Have added to the Diary entry !

Comment

Wescott letter received Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
                              "We have written to you on several occasions asking you to contact us, however to date we have not received a response. In an attempt to close thios matter our client has agreed we can offer you a discount to settle this account .." ".. We have previously outlined the benefits of contacting us, however should you choose not to our client has instructed us to continue seeking recovery of the full balance"
                              I presume DON'T reply!
                              Have added to the Diary entry !
                              Have you done a CCA Request before? If so when and what was sent back?

Comment

Have you done a CCA Request before? If so when and what was sent back?
                                Hi Niddy
                                I have never myself asked for s.78.
                                May 2014 Halifax ".. By providing the documents attached to this letter, we have satisfied our obligation our provide a copy of the executed agreement under Section78.."
                                I will send you copy of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X