GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Roger UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Roger UE Diary

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
    MAY 2016 MOORCROFT "..Account passed to Home Collections Division .."
    # "..MAY involve a local rep calling.."
    # "..MAY offer a substantial discount.."
    # "..if can't afford MAY still help.."

More darling buds of MAY!!

Comment

MAY be filed, May be avin a larrf
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

MAY be needing a doorstep MAY get clobbered ...... silly buggers xx
        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sainsbury
          JUN 16 Recorded letter from Global Arrow " At this time, we are unable to obtain a copy of your Consumer Credit Agreement from the originating creditor. .. Your £1.00 (Postal order) is returned"

Comment

What a shame . Frame and keep safely.

Comment

Very sad news, RIP Sainsbury CCA
              When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
                Sainsbury
                JUN 16 Recorded letter from Global Arrow " At this time, we are unable to obtain a copy of your Consumer Credit Agreement from the originating creditor. .. Your £1.00 (Postal order) is returned"
                so now you go off radar. No more contact yea
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Susie View Post
                  Very sad news, RIP Sainsbury CCA
                  Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  so now you go off radar. No more contact yea
                  Thank you Niddy your advice on sending s.77-79 on Debenham (NIL £0.00 and £1 back! ); Amexco (UE) and now Sainsbury's!!

All that and my £1,00 Back! I do like boomerang Postal Order's !
                  Yes silence is golden! Absence in this case makes my heart grow fonder!
                  Last edited by Roger; 2 June 2016, 16:09.

Comment

I've got a few of those, Roger!

Comment

HSBC
                      JUN16 Phone Call CSL Advised them No body of that name on this line, please remove from your records, Thank you!

Comment

Intelligent Finance (Halifax)
                        MAY 2016 MOORCROFT "..DISCOUNT OFFER.. Our client MAY be able to offer a substantial discount .."

Comment

HSBC

JUN 16 Letter from CSL " FINAL NOTICE .. unless we hear from within next 10 days your account will be returned to our Client.. "

Comment

HSBC

JUN 16 Letter from CSL " FINAL NOTICE .. unless we hear from within next 10 days your account will be returned to our Client.. "

Sounds familiar>

Comment

HSBC

If that's the most threatening letter you can get, we'd all want one

Comment

HSBC

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I am soo sorry to hear that......I do hope you will get over it soon Roger

Comment

Working...
                                X