GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FiscalFool's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FiscalFool's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FiscalFool's UE Diary - and General Journal!

Hello all ... just posting from my Three Mifi thingy ... first time I've had to use it in anger.

Anyway, all moved house now ... what a fiasco, will update later/tomorrow Ciao.
    "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
      Santander - Personal Finance - Car
      28/01/2011 Ready!
      01/02/2011 CCA Request sent, 1st Class Recorded with Postal Order stapled inside.
      17/02/2011 CCA Request Received, dated 16th Feb and sent back via Recorded post. Signed for it Uploaded for Niddy!
      Just in process of uploading CCA now
      This is enforceable.... sorry!

Can you clarify was PPi added?

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No worries, I guessed this one might be enforceable. I was going to start making token payments a la DMP style. But if they are like their Abbey family member, they will still chuck interest onto it!

I didn't take out PPI, always refuse it. It's unsecured lending, if I can't afford it ... tough

any joy with the first CCA which I uploaded ... Egg?

Comment

any joy with the first CCA which I uploaded ... Egg?
          Did you apply online for this account? I am looking at it and notice the tick in the box should be grey, not white. Wondering if its a recon, however if you applied online then you cannot really argue for UE so instead you blag it....
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yeah applied online for it ... or pretty sure I did. I tend to do everything online these days if I can!

Comment

Yeah applied online for it ... or pretty sure I did. I tend to do everything online these days if I can!
              Okies so it's enforceable then - up to you if you want to blag it and see what happens, or concede defeat and arrange repayments? If you wish to blag it - send this back: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                Okies so it's enforceable then - up to you if you want to blag it and see what happens, or concede defeat and arrange repayments? If you wish to blag it - send this back: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                Is there any value in blagging it? If it's not cut and dry, then is it just wiser to arrange payments?

What
                Would
                Niddy
                Do?

Comment

Is there any value in blagging it? If it's not cut and dry, then is it just wiser to arrange payments?

What
                  Would
                  Niddy
                  Do?
                  Of course there is value - but it's up to you..... If they try and issue proceedings, then we look at making repayment options....

Comment

Hi FF

hope you are all settled in to your new home!!

I've got a couple that I am blagging at the moment, my mindset is that I have nothing to lose so might as well give it a go, plus I love a challenge. As Nid says it is your decision. I thought at the end of the day, this is also giving me the breathing space to sort things out and put me in a better position when and if I have to look into repayment options.
                    Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
                      Hi FF

hope you are all settled in to your new home!!

I've got a couple that I am blagging at the moment, my mindset is that I have nothing to lose so might as well give it a go, plus I love a challenge. As Nid says it is your decision. I thought at the end of the day, this is also giving me the breathing space to sort things out and put me in a better position when and if I have to look into repayment options.
                      Good luck!
                      Wise words - thanks looloo :niddy

Comment

Wise words - thanks looloo :niddy

I learn from the Master!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunnylooloo View Post
                          I learn from the Master!
                          Me too but he buggered off last week so couldn't reply till today when he came back!

Comment

Can't believe your diary's got to 10 pages long after less than 4 weeks! Mine's been going months and it's still only on page 8!!
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Have u seen the questions he asks though?

Comment

Have u seen the questions he asks though?

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                                X