GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FiscalFool's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FiscalFool's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FiscalFool's UE Diary

The cheek!! :P

Update ... been moving house and in a state of chaos, so not had much chance to do anything else yet. So I need to send off some more letters.

The Cabot people keep sending me letters saying "We are still talking to Barclaycard to get your CCA!"
    "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
      The cheek!! :P

Update ... been moving house and in a state of chaos, so not had much chance to do anything else yet. So I need to send off some more letters.

The Cabot people keep sending me letters saying "We are still talking to Barclaycard to get your CCA!"
      What letters do you need to send off exactly?

As for Barclays, ignore this. :niddy
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I need to send of the one to Cahoot/Abbey for the "Missing prescribed terms"

Comment

Sorry don't want to go off topic - but wanted to know how is the new house? have you and doglee settled in ok??

Comment

Hiya LooLoo

How are you?

New house is lovely thank you. Bit smaller than my last one, even though it has one more bedroom. I'm really loving it here. The last place was a lovely detached house a mile or so from town, and only a small village pub and shop. This new place is a townhouse, two or three streets from the centre of town. It's great as I can wander into town at lunchtime, pop to the bank/post office and then grab some lunch.

My parents decided that they would offer to have doglee for the duration of the move. He loves staying with them as they really spoil him with affection and treats! They had three just like him, one after another and I think they miss not having a dog. So when I called up to arrange collecting him tomorrow, they said "oh no, can't he stay a little longer until you're totally straight?" ... "If you're away with work soon, surely it makes more sense for him to stay with us rather than come home, and then have to return".

So I've kinda lost doglee for a few weeks! But, I know he's being loved and well cared for. Plus I know it's doing my parents some good lavishing attention on him.

Comment

I need to send of the one to Cahoot/Abbey for the "Missing prescribed terms"
              How long? They should have went ages ago!
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Glad you settled in ok and you like your new location.

I'm feeling a bit nervous for when I move but i know it will be a good move.

Haha - I can see your doglee not wanting to come home as he is being spoilt by his grandparents.

So glad things are on the up

x

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  How long? They should have went ages ago!
                  Tell me about it. I've only just reconnected my printer!

Need to get on top of it, and fire out the letters. Plus look at my new budget and work out where I am with things.

Since so far there are two of my creditors that I need to be making token payments to!

Out of interest, should I be making "token payments", or sending them an I&E statement and showing how much I'm prepared to pay?

Comment

Out of interest, should I be making "token payments", or sending them an I&E statement and showing how much I'm prepared to pay?
                    ermmm, nothing! let them default first....

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      ermmm, nothing! let them default first....
                      How's best to do that then? (Sorry for yet another question!)

Do I just ignore the "You appear to have cancelled your Direct Debit" letters, and then let them get stronger until they Default me?

Comment

How's best to do that then? (Sorry for yet another question!)

Do I just ignore the "You appear to have cancelled your Direct Debit" letters, and then let them get stronger until they Default me?
                        exactly mate! Usually they will default if you ignore for around 3-6 months!

Comment

aah cool

Then I go back to them and offer to pay a token/reduced amount?!

Comment

aah cool

Then I go back to them and offer to pay a token/reduced amount?!
                            If that's what you wanted to do!

Comment

Well first things first, I shall ignore them until they default me. Then I shall see what you suggest. I'm referring specifically to Santander Car Loan here.

Comment

Well first things first, I shall ignore them until they default me. Then I shall see what you suggest. I'm referring specifically to Santander Car Loan here.
                                Is this a s.77 personal loan or a s.79 HP agreement?

Comment

Working...
                                X