GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script FiscalFool's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FiscalFool's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FiscalFool's UE Diary

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Yep, that's the proof you need.

If there aint 14 days then you my friend have a defective default notice which opens a huge can of worms, as per recent court cases suggest! Just ignore for the moment.

Cool, thanks. Just written the date on there.

It's 10 days between letter's date and date of arrival.

Now they've defaulted me, will they go straight for CCJ or instruct a DCA?

PS How was the hols? Little NID's enjoy the Cuban cigars?

(Ref: Santander Car Loan)
    "Cheap is good, but FREE is better!"

Comment

Originally posted by fiscalfool View Post
      Excellent thanks. Should I send the letter to Barclaycard or Cabot? Since Cabot are now dealing with? (Ref Barclaycard - Premier)
      Who sent the forms to you? Respond to them - in this case, send to cabot anyway!

Initially I sent the CCA to Cabot, who asked Barclaycard to dig it out. Do you suspect like I do, that Barclaycard have lost it? I signed the paperwork with my personal account manager during a house visit! He was never very efficient!
      Barclays admitted that they didn't used to keep agreements, so it's unlikely they will find it....

My Barclaycard Platinum, have never even bothered responding to my CCA request!
      Just ignore until such time they do respond
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

• Re: FiscalFool's UE Diary - and General Journal!

Barclaycard - Premier

Type of account (credit card/loan) = Credit Card
        Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) = 2008/2009
        Approx balance = £12k (Interest Currently FROZEN)
        Date last paid (approximate date you last made a FULL payment) = January 2010
        Are you on arrangement or not paying = DMP Arrangement
        Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) = Up to date with arrangement, but account in arrears.
        Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) = Account sold to CABOT.

30/03/2011 [/COLOR]Niddy says: Send off ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
        31/03/2011 CCA Missing Prescribed Terms sent to both Cabot and Barclaycard, 1st Class Recorded.

Sent off CCA Missing Prescribed Terms letters to both Cabot and Barclaycard today.

Comment

Sent off CCA Missing Prescribed Terms letters to both Cabot and Barclaycard today.
          Excellent, keep us posted
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Barclaycard - Premier

Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) = Up to date with arrangement, but account in arrears.
            Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) = Account sold to CABOT.

12/01/2011 Letter from Barclays saying debt sold to CABOT
            28/01/2011 Ready!
            01/02/2011 CCA Request sent, 1st Class Recorded with Postal Order stapled inside.
            10/02/2011 Letter from CABOT, dated 07/02, saying "We don't have your info on file. We have asked Barclays to supply it. Oh and by the way, we don't accept the £1 statutory fee, so have it back! They anticipate replying within 12 days.
            28/02/2011 Letter from Barclaycard - not quite my CCA, and also copies of "Barclays Premier Credit Card Conditions"
            25/03/2011 Scanned and sent the above CCA letter to Niddy!
            30/03/2011 Niddy says: Send off ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
            31/03/2011 CCA Missing Prescribed Terms sent to both Cabot and Barclaycard, 1st Class Recorded.
            NEW 09/04/2011 Letter from Barclaycard - Again stating that the debt is legitimate and they don't have to provide a full CCA, scanned and about to upload.
            NEW 09/04/2011 Letter received from Cabot - Stating that they haven't received the CCA from Barclaycard and they recommend I continue paying even though they've marked it as Unenforcable!
            Recevied two new letters. Letters uploaded!

Comment

Abbey PLC - Cahoot Fixed Rate Loan

Type of account (credit card/loan) = Flexible Loan
              Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) = August 2004
              Approx balance = £15k (and rising, thanks to 16% interest!)
              Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) = Account in arrears, but up to date with arranged payments!
              Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) = Lender, Santander.

28/01/2011 I have found my copy of credit agreement if you wish to inspect that.
              28/01/2011 Ready!
              01/02/2011 CCA Request sent, 1st Class Recorded with Postal Order stapled inside.
              16/02/2011 CCA Request received, uploaded for Niddy.
              16/02/2011 Niddy says therefore send this back: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
              25/03/2011 CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - SENT TODAY! (Just got straight after house move!)
              08/04/2011 Letter received from Santander - I assume it's in response to the above. Random reference number, and no mention of my account! Uploading

Received a letter, which I've uploaded for Niddy. But essentially it says "We have received your letter, sorry you are not happy with the quality of our service. We take this very seriously. We shall investigate and get back to you formally!".

Bless them!

Although the letter was from Santander ... and has a reference number which doesn't match either my Cahoot > Abbey > Santander account, or my Santander Personal Finance. So since my most recent letter was to Egg, I shall assume that the letter is in response to that. I've been ignoring Santander for my car ... I've been defaulted and it's gone very quiet!
              Last edited by fiscalfool; 14 April 2011, 08:24.

Comment

Abbey PLC - Cahoot Fixed Rate Loan

Type of account (credit card/loan) = Flexible Loan
                Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) = August 2004
                Approx balance = £15k (and rising, thanks to 16% interest!)
                Status (default/in arrears/up-to-date) = Account in arrears, but up to date with arranged payments!
                Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) = Lender, Santander.

28/01/2011 I have found my copy of credit agreement if you wish to inspect that.
                28/01/2011 Ready!
                16/02/2011 CCA Request received, uploaded for Niddy.
                16/02/2011 Niddy says therefore send this back: ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                25/03/2011 CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms - SENT TODAY! (Just got straight after house move!)
                08/04/2011 Letter received from Santander - I assume it's in response to the above. Random reference number, and no mention of my account! Uploading

Just ignore this - it was a standard letter, basically they are dealing with your complaint and will be in touch when they have finalised things...... sit tight and keep us updated

Comment

Although the letter was from Santander ... and has a reference number which doesn't match either my Egg > Abbey > Santander account, or my Santander Personal Finance. So since my most recent letter was to Egg, I shall assume that the letter is in response to that. I've been ignoring Santander for my car ... I've been defaulted and it's gone very quiet!
                  Egg is nothing to do with Santander mate!!

Comment

Barclaycard - Premier

12/01/2011 Letter from Barclays saying debt sold to CABOT
                    28/01/2011 Ready!
                    10/02/2011 Letter from CABOT, dated 07/02, saying "We don't have your info on file. We have asked Barclays to supply it. Oh and by the way, we don't accept the £1 statutory fee, so have it back! They anticipate replying within 12 days.
                    28/02/2011 Letter from Barclaycard - not quite my CCA, and also copies of "Barclays Premier Credit Card Conditions"
                    25/03/2011 Scanned and sent the above CCA letter to Niddy!
                    30/03/2011 Niddy says: Send off ---> CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                    09/04/2011 Letter from Barclaycard - Again stating that the debt is legitimate and they don't have to provide a full CCA, scanned and about to upload.
                    09/04/2011 Letter received from Cabot - Stating that they haven't received the CCA from Barclaycard and they recommend I continue paying even though they've marked it as Unenforcable!
                    Just ignore both

Comment

Egg is nothing to do with Santander mate!!
                      Sorry Typo ... I meant Cahoot > Abbey > Santander.

Ive got both Cahoot Flexi Loan, and the Santander Personal Finance. They didn't distinguish which account it was, and it was on Santander headed paper. So I've made an assumption that it was Cahoot Flexi Loan.

Comment

Just ignore both
                        Cool, ok, I shall happily ignore them ...

Comment

Yey!

Comment

Got two letters from Egg, will upload shortly when off this conference call.

Comment

Egg Prudential - Egg Credit Card

Date commenced (ideally before Apr 2007) = April 2006
                              Approx balance = £11.5k (Interest Currently FROZEN ... I think)
                              Account owner (who is writing to you, a DCA or the lender) = Egg

28/01/2011 Ready!
                              14/02/2011 CCA Request Received, sent on 10th February. There's 6 pages of agreement then pages printed from Internet Explorer with terms and conditions, then another agreement with my latest address on.
                              15/02/2011 CCA uploaded onto Forum for Niddy
                              22/02/2011 Niddy said
                              22/02/2011 Niddy suggested --->
                              CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms and trying to blag it.
                              25/03/2011 Sent CCA Query - Missing Prescribed Terms
                              14/04/2011 Letter Received, sent on 8th April. Saying they have received my complaint and are dealing with it ... sorry for delay! [Uploaded]
                              14/04/2011 Letter Received, sent on 11th April. Saying we have reviewed your request and you still owe us money! [Uploaded]
                              Letters are uploaded for Niddy
                              Remember it's enforceable, so do we continue to blag it?
                              Last edited by fiscalfool; 14 April 2011, 11:05.

Comment

Letters are uploaded for Niddy
                                Remember it's enforceable, so do we continue to blag it?
                                Hey,
                                Same card, simular balance here.... FYI Its about a year since I first CCAd them and Im still not paying, so there is still a hell of a lot of blagging left (if you so wish) before you feel like you are pushed into paying.

Check me out: I'm a bit of an EGGxpert today. *ahem*

Comment

Working...
                                X